Not all survivors are salty against Nurse

image.png

Not all survivors are salty against Nurse with this build, they tried and they had fun.

There is no need to give up 20 seconds into the game when you see Nurse with High School offering, or flame in chat after game.

Comments

  • I don't flame or give up.


    But my hopes aren't very high up.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    I don't flame or give up.

    But my hopes aren't very high up.

    i also play survivors sometime and i can tell you from both perspectives, 8/10 matches will have dc in first 2 minutes

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243569#Comment_3243569

    i also play survivors sometime and i can tell you from both perspectives, 8/10 matches will have dc in first 2 minutes

    When they see a nurse, they expect the worst.

    When they see the nurse is as.. motivated as yours, they know the worst.

    And at that point, I can't find it in myself to blame them.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243571#Comment_3243571

    When they see a nurse, they expect the worst.

    When they see the nurse is as.. motivated as yours, they know the worst.

    And at that point, I can't find it in myself to blame them.

    Not every nurse is going to hit chain blinks, double back will counter majority of nurse players, its not impossible to loop her. It is totally winable unless you're that nurse main with 10k hours on midwitch, which i tell you 95% of the nurse players isn't. So dcing after first down is just giving everyone else free lose when in reality it might've been the win.

  • Nah starstruck nurse? I would give up

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Nah starstruck nurse? I would give up

    That's the issue

    image.png

    Check this boy here, this is game i just played, he teabagged me after pallet stun, and after i downed him he dced, those kind of people are making this game looks bad, not killer or map design. It's selfish and toxic behaviour

  • I very rarely get salty at Nurses. First, because I think they're actually fun to chase.

    But also because when I started playing a few months ago, Nurses were actually some of the kindest players I encountered, a lot of them being patient with me when they saw I only had a few hours of game and was messing up quite a bit.

    I pay it forward anytime a Nurse messes up and doesn't get any kills, which is getting rarer as I did get a bit better at survivor since then so I'll get medium skill killers now, but it still happens occasionally when matchmaking does its thing :)

  • Can you really blame people for giving up though? The build is just plain miserable to go against and encourages an annoying playstyle from the nurse player

  • People like you remind me why I prefer to play Overwatch, Destiny 2 etc.

  • I see how much 'fun' these people had playing against you with the points they got - and this during an event that basically doubles the BP's...

    Midwich offering, range and recharge addon + that build screams "I need all the training wheels I can get and gonna sweat as hard as possible on top and then act upset if people don't want to play against me"

    YOU are the prime example of why people DC against Nurse.

  • There are no high school maps in DbD, only preschool and elementary. Fitting for much of the player base.

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243580#Comment_3243580

    That's the issue

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/16EWCKJ4K9KS/image.png

    Check this boy here, this is game i just played, he teabagged me after pallet stun, and after i downed him he dced, those kind of people are making this game looks bad, not killer or map design. It's selfish and toxic behaviour

    No I think it's you.

  • Nurse was my main killer but even I get annoyed and think the player is an absolute ******* if they run Starstruck or full gen control builds on her. Camping, tunnelling and NOED Nurses are also pretty cringe. I rarely got DC's as I tend to run meme builds and never camp or tunnel (unless they are a clicky BM SWF), the most I get is people who give up first hook before they realise you aren't a sweaty Nurse.

    People can run what they want on her of course but sweaty oppressive builds just make people hate her even more and I kinda resent that. It made me feel bad even playing my favourite killer and now I rarely ever do as I just feel bad


    Edit: I just noticed the OP's build - I wasn't having a cheap jab at him in particular for using Starstruck, I just dislike the perk on Nurse and feel it is way too strong and makes people hate her even more

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    I see how much 'fun' these people had playing against you with the points they got - and this during an event that basically doubles the BP's...

    Midwich offering, range and recharge addon + that build screams "I need all the training wheels I can get and gonna sweat as hard as possible on top and then act upset if people don't want to play against me"

    YOU are the prime example of why people DC against Nurse.

    I wish I could upvote your comment twice! 100% agree with all of it. Sadly I think OP is too new to Dbd to even realize the problem.

  • Two of your poor Nurse victims are so new they have tier 2 common perks in their builds. And you had the audacity to complain about SWFs in previous posts!

    It's shameful that you run those builds on Nurse and Spirit and then wonder why players DC and often send you salty end game messages. Try having a bit of empathy for the people you play against!

  • Remember guys according to OP this is a very unbalanced game that favours survivors, which is why so far the only Screenshots we've seen include a 4k.

  • Especially Rebecca had fun, I guess :D

  • I don't understand this either. Bc people who dc when they see this usually say things like "i get starstruck nurse every second match" or such. Like, then don't play the game. If 50% of your matches youre not having fun with, why u still here? Youre not only having a bad time yourself, but by dcing or killing yourself you give others that would enjoy the match otherwisely a bad match as well.


    (Also its an elementary school, not a high school)

  • With the best killer in the game, and one of the most unbalanced loadouts on her best map you decided to camp/hard tunnel the first player you hooked to death during an event.

    I don't DC, but I wouldn't blame any of the survivors if they did.

    When moris/keys were brokenly OP a long time ago I never brought them. I never used a Haddonfield offering as survivor. I didn't use Spirit's busted addons when she was super OP. Why? Because what is the point of playing a game that is unbalanced from the start? It just feeds the power fantasy a lot of posters on this forum have. That's not what a PVP game should do. Thankfully the devs are slowly removing those super imba things. Can't wait for what is seen in the OP's pic to get the same treatment.

  • @Lobos said:

    Two of your poor Nurse victims are so new they have tier 2 common perks in their builds. And you had the audacity to complain about SWFs in previous posts!

    It's shameful that you run those builds on Nurse and Spirit and then wonder why players DC and often send you salty end game messages. Try having a bit of empathy for the people you play against!

    Survivors are palying for the escape

    Killers are playing for the kills

    That's the game design, no ? Not sure i understand what you mean.

  • @Omans said:

    With the best killer in the game, and one of the most unbalanced loadouts on her best map you decided to camp/hard tunnel the first player you hooked to death during an event.

    I don't DC, but I wouldn't blame any of the survivors if they did.

    When moris/keys were brokenly OP a long time ago I never brought them. I never used a Haddonfield offering as survivor. I didn't use Spirit's busted addons when she was super OP. Why? Because what is the point of playing a game that is unbalanced from the start? It just feeds the power fantasy a lot of posters on this forum have. That's not what a PVP game should do. Thankfully the devs are slowly removing those super imba things. Can't wait for what is seen in the OP's pic to get the same treatment.

    I had 12 hooks that game, so no i wasn't camping but i couldn't let free hooks, the momment they unhooked i cahsed the person who unhooked, which is by all means normal way to play

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Remember guys according to OP this is a very unbalanced game that favours survivors, which is why so far the only Screenshots we've seen include a 4k.

    4k is easy vs new or bad players

    Try doing 4k vs SWF in high mmr, or even good solo Q in high mmr.

    GL with it.

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243764#Comment_3243764

    4k is easy vs new or bad players

    Try doing 4k vs SWF in high mmr, or even good solo Q in high mmr.

    GL with it.

    you don't say?

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243811#Comment_3243811

    I had 12 hooks that game, so no i wasn't camping but i couldn't let free hooks, the momment they unhooked i cahsed the person who unhooked, which is by all means normal way to play

    Maybe you don't know how to read the scoreboard yet. Those 6k points that first survivor has means after you hooked him the first time you never let him out of your sight.

    If you played as you said that player would have had way more points, especially since he/she used the event offering.

    By the looks of it you quickly took him out of the match, and then alternated hooks when it was 3v1, perhaps to give the illusion of hope.

  • I myself like nurse and every other, never salty even if tunneled because i understand why to tunnel, even at 4 5 gens, not sarcasm

  • I mean if you bring that build and that map on Nurse you can't complain when survivors DC :p It's basically impossible to win against.

  • If you feel triggered and want to blame OP for how he's playing, well, congrats:

    He made this thread for you.

  • When I play nurse, I play by the "survivor rule book", and they still DC. -_-

    So just rub it up, and play how you want.=)

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/B56BZCQYTI32/image.png

    Not all survivors are salty against Nurse with this build, they tried and they had fun.

    There is no need to give up 20 seconds into the game when you see Nurse with High School offering, or flame in chat after game.

    I have a simple question, by curiosity : why did you choose this combo build / map ? Do you use it regularly ?

  • @Little_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/352302/not-all-survivors-are-salty-against-nurse

    I have a simple question, by curiosity : why did you choose this combo build / map ? Do you use it regularly ?

    Cause it's a free win for anyone with opposable thumbs

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Remember guys according to OP this is a very unbalanced game that favours survivors, which is why so far the only Screenshots we've seen include a 4k.

    Not only that, but he has wanted to have an option to opt out of swf, because he didn't like having difficult matches.

  • @egg_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243987#Comment_3243987

    Cause it's a free win for anyone with opposable thumbs

    🤣🤣🤣

    It could have been even more devious with Darkness Revealed ... but somehow, would it have been really interesting? ... 

  • I'm not sure they had fun, specially that Rebecca with only 6k points and the second players with more points only 16k.

  • @Little_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243992#Comment_3243992

    🤣🤣🤣

    It could have been even more devious with Darkness Revealed ... but somehow, would it have been really interesting? ... 

    That would probably be even better, i haven't think of it tbh

  • @Little_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/352302/not-all-survivors-are-salty-against-nurse

    I have a simple question, by curiosity : why did you choose this combo build / map ? Do you use it regularly ?

    I usually don't play map offerings at all, i use BP increase most of the time

    I play gen regression nurse, because this build only works on small maps, it's useless in general

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243580#Comment_3243580

    That's the issue

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/16EWCKJ4K9KS/image.png

    Check this boy here, this is game i just played, he teabagged me after pallet stun, and after i downed him he dced, those kind of people are making this game looks bad, not killer or map design. It's selfish and toxic behaviour

    Do you only play S tier killers? Don't you get bored of winning with very little struggle every game?

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243589#Comment_3243589

    Do you only play S tier killers? Don't you get bored of winning with very little struggle every game?

    No i play all killers, even trapper

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243764#Comment_3243764

    Not only that, but he has wanted to have an option to opt out of swf, because he didn't like having difficult matches.

    There's something wonderful about the Agi/Starstruck Nurse with Range + Recharge and a Midwich offering, probably her best map, still complaining about the game. It's truly beautiful.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3244002#Comment_3244002

    There's something wonderful about the Agi/Starstruck Nurse with Range + Recharge and a Midwich offering, probably her best map, still complaining about the game. It's truly beautiful.

    Yes because game is not fair to

    1. New killers
    2. High mmr killers
    3. Non-nurse palyers
    4. Map design
    5. Solo Q
    6. Low mmr survivors
  • So.... some players don't complain about Nurse...

    Most players do... She doesn't play the normal game... Which is fine by me we need more of that

    The people whom complain about Nurse say that the other Killers are boring... so what's the point

  • not to high MMR SWF's and high mmr Killers who are main Nurse players with map offering every game

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3244121#Comment_3244121

    Yes because game is not fair to

    1. New killers
    2. High mmr killers
    3. Non-nurse palyers
    4. Map design
    5. Solo Q
    6. Low mmr survivors

    Nothing says ######### the high mmr swf by stomping low mmr solo with a busted build on a busted killer eh?

  • @Kosturko92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243580#Comment_3243580

    That's the issue

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/16EWCKJ4K9KS/image.png

    Check this boy here, this is game i just played, he teabagged me after pallet stun, and after i downed him he dced, those kind of people are making this game looks bad, not killer or map design. It's selfish and toxic behaviour

    Both sides make this game look bad in their own ways. We really acting like Killers can't be toxic, give me a break...

    And you literally admitted to 80% of your games having at least one DC, how is that a good ratio of people not hating playing sweaty Nurses?

  • good call man, hide your devotion so people cant see that you are 1 or 2 also look at that survivor perks green perks lol this match screams low mmr

  • @maximo99ac said:

    good call man, hide your devotion so people cant see that you are 1 or 2 also look at that survivor perks green perks lol this match screams low mmr

    that was very low mmr match, yes

  • Rebecca died within 6k BP during event be like

    image.png