Things that HAVE to get addressed

Please add yours...with a potential solution please...or you are just complaining.


-clubbing/camping has to stop, I suggest a debuff/penalty for the killer for this.


-key and map are pretty much useless, I suggest adding hook percentage escape chance for the key or bring back the hatch, and map should simply be active as long as it is in inventory.


-if I have no injury, and I am the last hook... I should get my escape chances or modifiers from perks.

Comments

  • @Palevox said:

    Please add yours...with a potential solution please...or you are just complaining.

    -clubbing/camping has to stop, I suggest a debuff/penalty for the killer for this.

    -key and map are pretty much useless, I suggest adding hook percentage escape chance for the key or bring back the hatch, and map should simply be active as long as it is in inventory.

    -if I have no injury, and I am the last hook... I should get my escape chances or modifiers from perks.

    What is clubbing?

  • I don’t know that it “has to happen”, but I wouldn’t mind seeing keys and maps merged into a single item with both functions. It would reduce bloodweb clutter having one less item type and the combined item would be more on par with tools and medkits.

  • Nurse needs to get addressed.

  • Clubbing is the killer hitting you and not hooking , bleeding you out.

  • @Palevox said:

    Please add yours...with a potential solution please...or you are just complaining.

    -clubbing/camping has to stop, I suggest a debuff/penalty for the killer for this.

    -key and map are pretty much useless, I suggest adding hook percentage escape chance for the key or bring back the hatch, and map should simply be active as long as it is in inventory.

    -if I have no injury, and I am the last hook... I should get my escape chances or modifiers from perks.

    I believe there is already is a penalty to killers who camp. What is clubbing though?

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/352229/things-that-have-to-get-addressed

    I believe there is a penalty to killers who camp. What is clubbing though?

    Clubbing is hitting you and letting you bleed out.

    Hook whacking is just poor sportsmanship. ;)

  • @Palevox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3242985#Comment_3242985

    Clubbing is hitting you and letting you bleed out.

    Hook whacking is just poor sportsmanship. ;)

    agreed on the hook whacking,

  • What kind of debuff/penalty though? Maybe like a reverse thano for the killer, except it only applies when survivors are on the ground/slugged? would behavior in turn have to debuff survivor to keep it even?

  • Boy I remember when "things that must be addressed" was vacuum vaults.

    Long time ago.

  • @Palevox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3242985#Comment_3242985

    Clubbing is hitting you and letting you bleed out.

    Hook whacking is just poor sportsmanship. ;)

    Been playing DBD for 5 years and never heard of the term 'clubbing' before... did you make it up?

  • @Palevox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3242985#Comment_3242985

    Clubbing is hitting you and letting you bleed out.

    Hook whacking is just poor sportsmanship. ;)

    I thought that was called slugging. Anyways I rarely see killers letting survivors bleed out. Do you see this a lot?

    I believe(correct if if I am wrong) when a survivors bleeds out it the killer is penalized as it doesn't count as a sacrifice. The penalties for camping should be increased in my opinion however the killer is penalized for both already.

  • @Not_Music said:

    What kind of debuff/penalty though? Maybe like a reverse thano for the killer, except it only applies when survivors are on the ground/slugged? would behavior in turn have to debuff survivor to keep it even?

    I say an extreme loss of bloodpoints and debuffs in combination. Longer you camp...the slower you get. Something has to be done.

  • @Palevox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3242985#Comment_3242985

    Clubbing is hitting you and letting you bleed out.

    Hook whacking is just poor sportsmanship. ;)

    That’s known as “Slugging” in this community.

  • If the killer is not allowed to stay near a hook to secure a kill, then survs should not be allowed to sit on a gen with 3 ppl to secure it gets done.

    One is ok, the other is not.

    Just another entitled surv that probably hasnt ever Played killer and got 4 Minute genrushed.

    If you facecamp from first hook and you manage to get more than 1 kill, the survs are just plain garbage.

    Learn to loop, so you dont get camped 🙃

  • @Unam said:

    If the killer is not allowed to stay near a hook to secure a kill, then survs should not be allowed to sit on a gen with 3 ppl to secure it gets done.

    One is ok, the other is not.

    Just another entitled surv that probably hasnt ever Played killer and got 4 Minute genrushed.

    If you facecamp from first hook and you manage to get more than 1 kill, the survs are just plain garbage.

    Learn to loop, so you dont get camped 🙃

    Entitlement to think you can make the game unplayable for one person just because it’s in your interest

  • @Hawk81584 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243044#Comment_3243044

    Entitlement to think you can make the game unplayable for one person just because it’s in your interest

    The thing is you can't punish 5-Gen campers without punishing those who camp at the proper time like at End Game. BHVR has already confirmed that both Camping and Tunneling are valid strats and they don't want to do something that punishes everyone as a whole.

    The best we can hope for is to make it more desirable to leave the hook because if anyone has played Killer can tell you, going for a 12 hook even spread will not win you the game in most cases.

  • I agree keys are pretty much useless now. I avoid them like the plague in the blood web. If I only get to use it being the last survivor and the hatch being closed before I get to it then I really don't care to bother.

  • @Palevox said:

    Clubbing is the killer hitting you and not hooking , bleeding you out.

    that's slugging

  • 1) They are already addressing slugging with the finisher mori update

    2) There are people who need to have their power reworked to not work too close to a hooked survivor, ya know like how twins and artist are. because some powers allow for free camping with no counter play (looking at a leathery faced chainsaw boi) but other than that camping is counterable, just not by the survivor on the hook. The only change I would think is healthy hook grabs being removed. Allowing for camping to essentially require 2 people or will be a trade (unless stabiffle)

    3) I agree that Keys need something base, green keys are my bane, but maps are very useful. Especially maps that show totem locations if you have a boon or find out they have a hex that needs destroyed.

    4) I assume you mean you have 0 hook stages you should be able to attempt to kobe or deliverance. Again this is addressed, not they way you want it, with the finisher mori update

  • Fix the Map Designs 90% of the Maps are Survivor Sided Maps like the Game where u Need to break 30 Palets before the First hit shouldnt be in the Game

  • @Hawk81584 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243044#Comment_3243044

    Entitlement to think you can make the game unplayable for one person just because it’s in your interest

    Oh yeah?

    Why is survivor fun more worth than killer fun?

    Play killer and watch 3 gens get burned down before you even get your first down.

    Tell me how much fun that is!

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    Fix the Map Designs 90% of the Maps are Survivor Sided Maps like the Game where u Need to break 30 Palets before the First hit shouldnt be in the Game

    Well the game is not survivor sided. Take nemesis or nurse and you will understand. Or take legion with iri button and julie's mixtape + endurance + spirit fury and you will just loose. Same with wraith with brutal strength and 2 shadow dance addons for very probable loose. Or take huntress, trapper, or any other killer that can disable your loops (this includes a bit skilled slinger - who can ignore 50% of all pallets on this map) for insanely hard match. Or take mori-build onryo and prepare for your certain hard attack.

    Then again, take (non-palet) freddy or oni for very easy game.

    You would be surprised how often will the game screw you over as survivor. There's always problem with finding totems and generators on this map compared to most of other maps. It's very hard against some killers, because this map has very few loops without pallets (with windows).

    Even some big killer mains changed their idea and consider this map killer sided. Together with midwitch, saloon, shelter woods and many other maps.

    BTW maps in general can't be so bad, because otherwise survivors will not get 41% escape rate on avarage and 39% in high MMR.

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243224#Comment_3243224

    Well the game is not survivor sided. Take nemesis or nurse and you will understand. Or take legion with iri button and julie's mixtape + endurance + spirit fury and you will just loose. Same with wraith with brutal strength and 2 shadow dance addons for very probable loose. Or take huntress, trapper, or any other killer that can disable your loops (this includes a bit skilled slinger - who can ignore 50% of all pallets on this map) for insanely hard match. Or take mori-build onryo and prepare for your certain hard attack.

    Then again, take (non-palet) freddy or oni for very easy game.

    You would be surprised how often will the game screw you over as survivor. There's always problem with finding totems and generators on this map compared to most of other maps. It's very hard against some killers, because this map has very few loops without pallets (with windows).

    Even some big killer mains changed their idea and consider this map killer sided. Together with midwitch, saloon, shelter woods and many other maps.

    BTW maps in general can't be so bad, because otherwise survivors will not get 41% escape rate on avarage and 39% in high MMR.

    Please!

    Play Slinger, Huntress, Trapper, Onryo etc against any decent SWF and then post the video.

    According to your post it should be easy peasy.

    Im very excited for your Trapper Match!


  • @Unam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243746#Comment_3243746

    Please!

    Play Slinger, Huntress, Trapper, Onryo etc against any decent SWF and then post the video.

    According to your post it should be easy peasy.

    Im very excited for your Trapper Match!

    I am mostly survivor main so I can say who destroys on those maps and who doesn't, but sure enough.

    Very good slinger can hit thru pallet and go around them - it does not work on all of them, so I said 50%. Yet average or bad slinger will struggle (and I have maybe 2hrs on the killer).

    As huntress - even if I am mediocre huntress at best. Just today I had 4k. Reason being, that dropping pallet next to huntress is 50/50 (and I would actually say it's like 70/30 for huntress if she can hit without getting pallet). If you really want bad map for huntress that contain a lot of pallets, check out RPD. You will see the difference immediately.

    Trapper depends more on how good survivors are in noticing and if you find a team that actually follows him to untrap all his traps - but again, the map contains quite a few bottlenecks that usually contain god pallet - if you are able to trap them (and those traps stay), then you should get relatively easy game. But I will give you the fact, that I overshot and the match is not insanely easy.

    For onryo - I don't have her, so I can't say from my personal plays. However I faced lethality onryo on the map before (so yes - this requires her iri addon, otherwise when played "normally", she will struggle). She can teleport almost constantly and with the map being so damn small, you will very soon find yourself in need of a tape. But you will get it only once or twice. After that, you get killed. Without ever being hooked.

  • Hitboxes need to be looked at. I know it doesn't concern everyone but there are quite a few killers that suffer from these inconsistencies like Blight, Huntress, Trickster, Bubba, Billy and Demogorgon. Its just unfair how you sometimes hit things you can't even see with Shadowborn.

    Otherwise SoloQ could use some love. I'd like to see an option added that allows survivors to say something simple like "Going for the unhook." or "Killer is on me."

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243762#Comment_3243762

    I am mostly survivor main so I can say who destroys on those maps and who doesn't, but sure enough.

    Very good slinger can hit thru pallet and go around them - it does not work on all of them, so I said 50%. Yet average or bad slinger will struggle (and I have maybe 2hrs on the killer).

    As huntress - even if I am mediocre huntress at best. Just today I had 4k. Reason being, that dropping pallet next to huntress is 50/50 (and I would actually say it's like 70/30 for huntress if she can hit without getting pallet). If you really want bad map for huntress that contain a lot of pallets, check out RPD. You will see the difference immediately.

    Trapper depends more on how good survivors are in noticing and if you find a team that actually follows him to untrap all his traps - but again, the map contains quite a few bottlenecks that usually contain god pallet - if you are able to trap them (and those traps stay), then you should get relatively easy game. But I will give you the fact, that I overshot and the match is not insanely easy.

    For onryo - I don't have her, so I can't say from my personal plays. However I faced lethality onryo on the map before (so yes - this requires her iri addon, otherwise when played "normally", she will struggle). She can teleport almost constantly and with the map being so damn small, you will very soon find yourself in need of a tape. But you will get it only once or twice. After that, you get killed. Without ever being hooked.

    So, you are basically saying:


    You rarely play killer, you dont even own every killer, nor are you really good on playing killer.

    Which means you are not playing against good survivors due to lack of playtime on killerside.


    Yet, you still have the AUDACITY, to label killers as easy you havent even played yourself?

    Maybe, just MAYBE, consider the fact you are not as good as a survivor as you think, which may be due to the fact you rarely play killer and therefore dont know their weaknesses...


    You are the prime example of a surv main, crying for killer nerfs bcs he simply doesnt know or understand #########!

    Dont talk about balance if you never stood on the other side of the scale!

    It makes you look like a total idiot.


    Case closed!

  • no, these things don't hAvE tO bE aDdReSsEd. These are just things that make you mad. Get over it and just go next. The killer will continue to do it for as long as they know they get a reaction no matter what penalty is imposed.

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243224#Comment_3243224

    Well the game is not survivor sided. Take nemesis or nurse and you will understand. Or take legion with iri button and julie's mixtape + endurance + spirit fury and you will just loose. Same with wraith with brutal strength and 2 shadow dance addons for very probable loose. Or take huntress, trapper, or any other killer that can disable your loops (this includes a bit skilled slinger - who can ignore 50% of all pallets on this map) for insanely hard match. Or take mori-build onryo and prepare for your certain hard attack.

    Then again, take (non-palet) freddy or oni for very easy game.

    You would be surprised how often will the game screw you over as survivor. There's always problem with finding totems and generators on this map compared to most of other maps. It's very hard against some killers, because this map has very few loops without pallets (with windows).

    Even some big killer mains changed their idea and consider this map killer sided. Together with midwitch, saloon, shelter woods and many other maps.

    BTW maps in general can't be so bad, because otherwise survivors will not get 41% escape rate on avarage and 39% in high MMR.

    What exactly does that legion combo do, precisely? If you predrop it does nothing. It does nothing vs. strong windows. It's a dumb meme.

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243762#Comment_3243762

    I am mostly survivor main so I can say who destroys on those maps and who doesn't, but sure enough.

    Very good slinger can hit thru pallet and go around them - it does not work on all of them, so I said 50%. Yet average or bad slinger will struggle (and I have maybe 2hrs on the killer).

    As huntress - even if I am mediocre huntress at best. Just today I had 4k. Reason being, that dropping pallet next to huntress is 50/50 (and I would actually say it's like 70/30 for huntress if she can hit without getting pallet). If you really want bad map for huntress that contain a lot of pallets, check out RPD. You will see the difference immediately.

    Trapper depends more on how good survivors are in noticing and if you find a team that actually follows him to untrap all his traps - but again, the map contains quite a few bottlenecks that usually contain god pallet - if you are able to trap them (and those traps stay), then you should get relatively easy game. But I will give you the fact, that I overshot and the match is not insanely easy.

    For onryo - I don't have her, so I can't say from my personal plays. However I faced lethality onryo on the map before (so yes - this requires her iri addon, otherwise when played "normally", she will struggle). She can teleport almost constantly and with the map being so damn small, you will very soon find yourself in need of a tape. But you will get it only once or twice. After that, you get killed. Without ever being hooked.

    You're winning as a mediocre huntress cuz you don't play her and your MMR is rock bottom, you little weirdo. You're making sweeping statements and generalizations with only your personal anecdotes to back them up.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243746#Comment_3243746

    What exactly does that legion combo do, precisely? If you predrop it does nothing. It does nothing vs. strong windows. It's a dumb meme.

    You predrop he destroys the pallet with iri button. You stun, you charge her power+spirit fury and gain little by enduring. Map contains almost no window loops. I ask you what CAN you do as survivor? Try it out and then talk.

    @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243768#Comment_3243768

    You're winning as a mediocre huntress cuz you don't play her and your MMR is rock bottom, you little weirdo. You're making sweeping statements and generalizations with only your personal anecdotes to back them up.

    Because high MMR killers don't hit survivors when they are animation stunned?

    @Unam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3243768#Comment_3243768

    So, you are basically saying:

    You rarely play killer, you dont even own every killer, nor are you really good on playing killer.

    Which means you are not playing against good survivors due to lack of playtime on killerside.

    Yet, you still have the AUDACITY, to label killers as easy you havent even played yourself?

    Maybe, just MAYBE, consider the fact you are not as good as a survivor as you think, which may be due to the fact you rarely play killer and therefore dont know their weaknesses...

    You are the prime example of a surv main, crying for killer nerfs bcs he simply doesnt know or understand #########!

    Dont talk about balance if you never stood on the other side of the scale!

    It makes you look like a total idiot.

    Case closed!

    Maybe I play against good killer? Maybe as a matter of fact I am almost repeating what large killer mains (in this case Otz) said? Maybe you are blinded and biased? Case closed.

  • @Palevox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3242985#Comment_3242985

    Clubbing is hitting you and letting you bleed out.

    Hook whacking is just poor sportsmanship. ;)

    Thats called slugging, not clubbing lol

    Also idk why its so complained about, it lets you survive longer than if you were just hooked