Guess Who is the Killer?

20221011102124_1.jpg


Game is so fun for solo-q survivors. And whenever you lose, your mmr is going to down. And you are getting even more fun games. I don't know how people have fun as solo survivor.


And yes, killer was Nurse. Shocked right?

Comments

  • nurse is broken at this moment, needs rework, removing 1 blink would make it balanced

  • Ah... the ever-present starstruck, who could ever be?

  • the funny thing is, there are a lot of beginner nurses too and when nobody disconnects you get a 3 or 4 man escape.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JJGWDIQL6HYH/20221011102124-1.jpg

    Game is so fun for solo-q survivors. And whenever you lose, your mmr is going to down. And you are getting even more fun games. I don't know how people have fun as solo survivor.

    And yes, killer was Nurse. Shocked right?

    A first step would be making blink hits M2. That would at least shut down all the Starstruck, Lethal, Awakened Awareness ######### I see lately (Yes AA and Lethal still work together somehow...) Also Jolt and Sloppy would be not as present.

  • IT'S PIKACHUUUUUU

    *It's Nurse!*

    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  • @Nirgendwohin said:

    the funny thing is, there are a lot of beginner nurses too and when nobody disconnects you get a 3 or 4 man escape.

    Hoping that the player really sucks with Nurse is not really something which should prevent her from getting nerfed/reworked.

  • @Nirgendwohin said:

    the funny thing is, there are a lot of beginner nurses too and when nobody disconnects you get a 3 or 4 man escape.

    Yes, this. A beginner nurse is by far the easiest killer to escape from. I always wait to see. I’d say 8/10 times it’s a nurse that’s not so great.

  • Was gonna say Springtrap as you can clearly make out a robotic rabbit shape behind the lamppost. Nurse was second guess though.

  • Funny how so many players have no issue kiting a Nurse. Then again, they aren't the ones giving up (way to get better).

    Of course the good players don't come to complain.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/350142/guess-who-is-the-killer

    A first step would be making blink hits M2. That would at least shut down all the Starstruck, Lethal, Awakened Awareness ######### I see lately (Yes AA and Lethal still work together somehow...) Also Jolt and Sloppy would be not as present.

    I think the reason why Lethal and AA still work is because they didn't remove the lingering effect. They just turned it down to 0s.

    I agree Nurse needs a nerf. Not sure if M2 blink attacks would suffice. But they have to deal with her. A single killer cannot be the reason we nerf a mediocre perk like AA so it's useless on everyone else (except maybe Spirit idk).

  • Need a nerf to remove the screaming at the blink of the nurse.

    Because as it is now, two survivors can be executed at the start of the game with just the sound of the blink lol.

  • @drsoontm said:

    Funny how so many players have no issue kiting a Nurse. Then again, they aren't the ones giving up (way to get better).

    Of course the good players don't come to complain.

    I am good player but i can't win if my teammates dc. Honestly i don't care about win so much but it will be better if i have normal games against Nurse.

  • @Lima24927 said:

    nurse is broken at this moment, needs rework, removing 1 blink would make it balanced

    Nurse has always been broken. The fact that she remained the exact same for more than 4 years is inane.

  • Nurse needs some work, but hot take: the reason Nurse is so insufferable is BECAUSE survivors DC all the time against her.

    Like someone else said, most Nurses aren't even actually good at her. But people see/hear her and immediately DC, thus leading to negative associations with her for other players.

    I personally have never had a problem with most Nurses when people actually try to play lol. Most are super easy to mislead when you break LOS.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    IT'S PIKACHUUUUUU

    *It's Nurse!*

    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    I see you're a meme connoisseur as well, lol

  • If I can't Upvote fish for being smart or having good takes, I can at least Upvote fish by being funny via repeating memes!