Xenomorph and Ripley
So. First Fortnite and now this
When is Dead By Daylights time??
So. First Fortnite and now this
When is Dead By Daylights time??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry but I'm NECROMORPH gang.
DO want.
I hope next year at this point.
Hopefully anniversary, it’s definitely a worthy franchise for that!
It would be the perfect excuse for the first 120% base movement speed killer.
Ripley killer and xenomorph survivor? that'd do great.
I don't see a possibility of this not being added at some point, the question is WHEN will it be added
The Xenomorph better be able to run on walls, Behaviour.
Would be pretty cool. Xenomorph would be a very cool killer.
As if Alien Isolation wasn't scary enough.... but I would really like to see the Xenomorph added.
Absolutely would love these two character's, a space ship map would be cool to see as well. Hopefully this chapter comes to dbd, that would be amazing.
It certainly would be interesting to see especially the map they choose. Hopefully they won't go to the shadow realm like Demodog and it's map.
Loved Alien Isolation. They even have a great Ripley model! And Amanda as a Legendary would be cool as well
Big brain moment. Maybe there could be an Alien Vs Predator chapter that comes with 2 killers and 2 survivors.
2 killers at once? 🤩 imagine all the bugs this would bring!
Gimme Alien and Predator.
Gimmie Sigourney Weaver and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
"Get to the choppaaah!"
"We're not leaving!"
That would be so hard to code in dbd and.. not very useful in most maps. I would love to have an Alien chapter too, but i don't think we would see features like that if it happens at some point.
But replacing hooks by cocoons on walls and floors for example is something that i can see possible. We already have cages replacing hooks for pyramid head..
Yes, man, that and Outlast were some of the scariest horror games I've ever played lol. Not knowing when the Alien was going to charge you was horrifying. XD