So when are we getting the other Hooked on You cosmetics?
Seeing as how we just got three skins from the game, i'm assuming it's a safe bet to say that we will eventually get the rest of the killer skins?
Seeing as how we just got three skins from the game, i'm assuming it's a safe bet to say that we will eventually get the rest of the killer skins?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm hoping to see the jake skin because I don't own a pc to get the game and code
Hoping to see that Trapper outfit.
If you know, you know.
(yes I have said this exact thing in a past thread. Yes, I will do it again)
Comes with the special feature that immediately upon entering a survivor's FOV it blinds them.
Who knows?
Not even the broken faucet sites knew these Hooked on You skins were coming. They're completely out of the blue.
If we get huntresses swim suit skin I would be legally obligated to play nothing but huntress for a year and a day.
I feel the same way, except for the Spirit swimsuit
I'd buy that one to.
Please give us the Wraith outfit BHVR
Can someone post a screenshot of them? I’ve been without internet for over a week due to moving and Charter being slow as a snail to come set up my connection.
As a thanks, here is a pic of my cutie pie, Rambo, going back to the vet for a follow up after his neutering (my poor boy):
Actually, they knew and there was a puddle with those skins reflected under that broken faucet.
Yeah, it’s for balancing reasons, otherwise the survivors wouldn’t leave the killer at all and would just be staring.
We need variations of the skins. One in the swimsuit and one in what's underneath.
the gargantuan surprise
I hope they give trappers but add a huge bulge. I'd buy it
see we all know the only thing everyone wants is the killer skins that didn't get released
like only tricksters seriously? I'm dying to be chased by trapper in a swimsuit PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN
Self report normie
lol what does this mean
Ugh, you’re making me want to buy this game even though I really don’t want to.
No horny
you can always borrow it from someone's library, you won't get the Jake skin, but you will be able to play
Need uncoat Spirit HOU outfit