Longest match?
What was your longest match ever and not by people farming or new players I mean long because teammates didn't do much or just very little and so on.
Longest match for me happened a couple months ago I was facing a Legion on Ormond what happened was simple 1 gen left and Two survivors now everything would be fine until the Legion began slugging and not in the tactical way he saw another survivor so injured them to scare them off I mean the slugging people do for a 4k he would drop me and find the Kate.
So I would crawl usually to a corner or edge behind something to hide and bleed out(I still think bleeding out has killer lose bp) but he would come back and just make me wiggle off and down me again this went on for maybe four minutes now I usually let myself bleed out just so the other survivor has a chance of escaping but I couldn't because of the Legion.
This went on way longer then should have maybe five minutes I was getting bored but didn't want to dc so I did the next best thing I went afk so I could go to the store to get myself something to drink instead the store is three minutes away so I come back sic minutes later to see I'm still in the same match(wish I recorded the entire thing to show) but this Legion was hunting down Kate the entire time I was gone(she would hide in lockers) so I sit down to just heal and the Kate goes down and dies because this Legion still thinks I'm afk since I wasn't fully healed.
The Kate dies and I hear the hatch go to it and jump in.
From the start of the match to the end of the match it must have take almost 20 minutes just finish it(it was a Legion so a lot of mending).
Comments
Me and my friend hid the whole game on the swamp map. Prob and 1 hour and 30 minutes. One of the funnest games of our lives cause we ran a stealth build and it was a pin head so we had to be extra sneaky. He walked by us so many times and we slowly got 5 gens done just the 2 of us. We ended up escaping and it was one of the craziest matches ever.
Around 45 minutes as survivor.
When I play killer the games usually last 25-30+ minutes, regularly.
I can't remember the exact timing because it was awhile ago but it was over 20min (possibly even closer to 30min tbh) and was against a Legion on Blood Lodge. I was playing solo, and we had stupidly 3 gen'd ourselves so I'm assuming we probably all were playing solo. But the team was so synchronised and determined to get out of it, that it was literally just going back and forth with Legion as he tried defending them. Eventually we broke into groups of 2, with two of us sticking with a gen at one end and 2 of us sticking with a gen at the other. It took forever because we'd continue getting hit, have to reset, come back to a kicked gen, rinse and repeat. Legion refused to stray from the gens obviously so healing or mending each other from a short distance away, in full view of him, worked okay to save some time. He ended up killing one of us after we finally got that last gen popped, and the rest of us got out. It was the game that made me very conscious of 3 genning and I always spread my repairs out now. It was so boring.
My longest match was as Oni on Dead Dawg against two Blendettes. Took between 30-40 minutes of playing hide and seek
How did y’all avoid chain hunt and him teleporting to you while doing it? I know it’s possible but for a whole hour? Gosh
Tall grass is just op. We got the box and did I inside of some tall grass. When he teleported we just crouched in the tall grass
Over an hour when 2 survivors were salty they lost and decided to hold the game hostage and hide with stealth perks.
back when hatch standoffs were a thing, had a nice friendly wraith stand there for a bit over an hour before deciding to hit me (it was a battle of wills. i was the clear victor)
I once had to ride out an hour+ because of a hacker playing Trapper.
His hacks involved auto-trapping all of the survivors no matter what we did, and when we tried to free ourselves, the process was slowed down tremendously, only for him to auto-trap us as soon as we broke out again.
Me, being the stubborn person that I am, could have DCed along with the other 3 survivors and taken the 5 minute penalty - but I knew that's what he wanted, so I waited him out. Partially out of stubbornness, but partially to keep him busy and away from other players as well.
After a little over an hour, he eventually DCed lol.
Probably about 45 min against an oni running overcharge and COB with the notorious haddonfield 3 gen. He was a terrible killer, just couldn’t get that last gen done as all he did was walk back and forth kicking the gens. Would not even bother chasing. I eventually let him kill me and last dude got hatch.
About 2 hours, waiting out a hacker. Server ended up crashing/disconnecting.
I think it was back in my earlier days around 2017-18. It was around 45 minutes. Against a Doctor. He had a tight three gen, distressing, unnerving, and between fighting to get the last gen and constantly snapping out of madness the match went on for ages.
1 hour.
35 minutes.
Played against a Demogorgon with Overcharge, Call of Brine, Pain Resonance and Surge.
Guy would not commit to chases and just do hardcore gen defending.
After a while, with 1 gen left, 2 people dead, guy alternatively slugged the remaining two, picked them up, let them go to try and find the second survivor, slugged them again, until both of them eventually bled out roughly at the same time after something like 6 or 7 minutes of nothing happening.
It's been so long but I think it was well over 12 hours.
Why… why would you commit to such a torture???
I think 30 mins as killer on Yamaoka pre 6.1.0, I was playing perkless Legion just to find my final purple glyth, i hate those challenges, took me 5mins running around looking at the floor, then realised not one gen had popped... 2 survivors hiding in basement switching between lockers, and two constantly stealthing around map, but not actually touching gens ha. I just wanted it to end, but couldn't DC because of my challenge, had to kill the two basement dwellers because they wouldn't leave, and trying to find the immersives.. well.. it took a while.
3 gen Freddy on Suffo Pit
Legit felt like it would never end (It did, thankfully)
Because I wanted to win.
And I am spiteful.
Power to you bruv
He DC'd first so I won :)
Had a 27 minute game on survivor against Hag in a tournament. She had the corner 3 gen in the top left on Thompson House with her Ruin totem inside of the 3 gen. So the 3 gen layout was upstairs main, corner, and a gen at a C wall with a Ruin smack dab in the middle.
We just had the teammate with Botany stand in the middle corn and heal us while we continually cycled in and out trying to chip away at the set up.
Ended up getting 3 out the gates.
Several hours a hacker tried taking the lobby hostage so I just played minecraft then slept when I woke up they had DCed.
Normal matches probably around 40 minutes. With killers who really stubbornly held 3 gens.
Midwitch match that should have been over in 5 min due to a dc. Instead I started considering dcing around 10 min. Ended up lasting around 25 min by the time a killer them. Most boring game I ever played. I really should have dced
Props to you guys for winning in that scenario.