this game is a joke

10 legions in a row all camping in a row idk why I even bothered reinstalling this game thinking the new chapter would fix anything and if i want to play killer i have to wait 10+ mins

Comments

  • If it's a joke, then why are you still here? Just don't play, problem solved.

  • While you wait to play killer, just do other things like tidy up or go on the internet, or text etc.

  • 1) I highlyyyyy doubt you got 10 camping legions in a row lmao.

    2) killer q is literally instant at night.

  • 10 Legions in a row

    Okay buddy, that has as much truth as the statement below does:

    I played against a Freddy who isn't depressed

  • It's a very serious joke that we gather here to discuss.

  • @TheGentlemen said:

    10 Legions in a row

    Okay buddy, that has as much truth as the statement below does:

    I played against a Freddy who isn't depressed

    ive gotten about 7 huntress in a row. and legion is one of the most popular killers so I wouldn't be surprised.

  • I literally just read a post from someone else saying they tracked their matches and had something like 30 Weskers and 15 Nurses and all the other killers only appeared at most twice, including Legion. If you got 10 Legions in a row it was a massive fluke.

  • If you said Wesker I would believe you. But legion? Unless you were playing custom not a chance.

    On a side note, I did play against a twin you want to talk about something Truly unbelievable

  • 10 camping legions in a row? I heard the stories and I know all of em are just people blowing smoke to try and get sympathy points lol


    If you're not happy with the game just leave,don't come here with a made up(albeit poorly,I instantly knew this was crude lol) story and expect people to agree lol

  • @evancalgary said:

    10 legions in a row all camping in a row idk why I even bothered reinstalling this game thinking the new chapter would fix anything and if i want to play killer i have to wait 10+ mins

    I'll trade 5 of those Legions for 5 of the 10 Nurses I've met in a row. Deal?

  • Yh i seriously doubt you had 10 in a row. People will take you more seriously if you don't use hyperbole

  • @RatbasterdJr said:

    1) I highlyyyyy doubt you got 10 camping legions in a row lmao.

    2) killer q is literally instant at night.

    But there is always day!

  • @TheGentlemen said:

    10 Legions in a row

    Okay buddy, that has as much truth as the statement below does:

    I played against a Freddy who isn't depressed

    But win streak of thousands is.

  • @AlkaloidssOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/344864/this-game-is-a-joke

    I'll trade 5 of those Legions for 5 of the 10 Nurses I've met in a row. Deal?

    deal a least they wont camp hopefully

  • @6659Leg said:

    10 camping legions in a row? I heard the stories and I know all of em are just people blowing smoke to try and get sympathy points lol

    If you're not happy with the game just leave,don't come here with a made up(albeit poorly,I instantly knew this was crude lol) story and expect people to agree lol

    I bet you were one of the ten Legion that face camped him and now you are trying to gaslight us into believing it never happened.

  • @TheGentlemen said:

    10 Legions in a row

    Okay buddy, that has as much truth as the statement below does:

    I played against a Freddy who isn't depressed

    WOW REALLY, A FREDDY THAT WAS HAPPY? THAT'S GRE...oh right, sarcasm

    Lol

  • @evancalgary said:

    10 legions in a row all camping in a row idk why I even bothered reinstalling this game thinking the new chapter would fix anything and if i want to play killer i have to wait 10+ mins

    Welcome to Dead by Daylight or should i say Pain by Daylight xD

  • YIKES

    Not yikes there's 10 camping legions in a row.. Yikes as in somebody made another post of lies to farm sympathy