New Chapter release
So the new chapter should be online now, right? As is in the roadmap plan for patches? Where's the chapter???
So the new chapter should be online now, right? As is in the roadmap plan for patches? Where's the chapter???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just be patient. Sometime this week. Not necessary today.
wait for it dude
http://www.deadbydaylight.com/en/chapters/darkness-among-us
They changed the pictures. It should come out in some time.
It's out.
There is an update live on xbox right now, downloading so im guessing thats it?
it is live now
Can't wait to play as the Frank, he is so sexy
no update on steam yet. Counting seconds....
There is. Restart steam.
Steam is updating for me
ah, there it is! Finally! 9k shards waiting for the sprinty boi!
Anyone know about PlayStation, or are we left in the dust again :frown:
I don't see them in the store...
its live only the update but no the new DLC
I believe in another thread someone just said they purchased it in the playstation store (CH) so its rolling out, expect some time delays between areas though of course, and between systems.
its online but my steam keeps on updating in queue not downloading
LMAO
Just restart steam. Had to do it twice in order to get the download.
ROFLMFAOZ ofc restarted, still the same z.z
2.7 gigs, hello.
Try clicking on the game and maybe the message of being ready after update will launch? Good luck.
wow dude u were right ty
Naisu!
Now, am I the only one with the error code 8014?
Some people are reporting 2.7GB updates, other are getting 4.6GB updates. Really weird.
I have a 4.6GB update, still downloading, PC
2.7GB for me on PC.
yeah 2.7 me too
4.6 GB on PC
I wonder if the differently sized updates could have anything to with some people trying the PTB and others not?
Huh, you think? I tried the PTB, already switched back, update is 4.6GB on PC
Mine's were 2.7 GB
No, since some PC users are getting 4.6GB patches as well.
Possibly, I didn't try the PTB and I only got 2.7GB. Same for my friend, no PTB, only 2.7GB.
when does dlc hit xbox marketplace???
same
nope i have a pc and my update is for 2.7GB
And 9k IS, right?
it's out! but you can't buy him, it says coming soon.
Fun times ppl. This is how you hype your new dlc.
He can be bought in the store now, but is says "coming soon" at the bottom. Now I'm afraid to pay for him, what if they take my shards and the purchase will not go through because he's not officially released? WHAT DO I DO???
Do you have to buy the bew Charackters with Shards or Zells or is it also available as DLC in the Steam Store?(In my steam store it´s not available(yet?))
The streamers i'm watching wont buy him, with shards or cells yet, for the same reason. I'm betting you can buy him, but not use him yet. But i've been wrong before.
YOU CAN WAIT TO BE SURE!!!
It´s not nice that the developers let us sit in the dark and don´t tell us what is going on!!!
Im in game and he is out bois.
this is from the patch notes.
ATTENTION
The 2.4.0 update is now live on PC.
The Darkness Among Us chapter will be available later today on Steam.
The Characters are already available in the Dead by Daylight store.
This means I'm wrong, you can buy him with shards and cells, and later today with money.