New Chapter release

So the new chapter should be online now, right? As is in the roadmap plan for patches? Where's the chapter???

Comments

  • If you want to play right now just pay 2.50 euro more and buy them in the store.

  • @SmokePotion said:

    @DerDA said:
    It´s not nice that the developers let us sit in the dark and don´t tell us what is going on!!!

    this is from the patch notes.

    ATTENTION
    The 2.4.0 update is now live on PC.
    The Darkness Among Us chapter will be available later today on Steam.
    The Characters are already available in the Dead by Daylight store.

    This means I'm wrong, you can buy him with shards and cells, and later today with money.

    Whatever means "later" today...

  • How much is Legion with cells? I don't have enough for the chapter

  • AKA: "Please buy them using shards first so we don't have to deal with any real $$$ refunds later after the wave of complaints we refused to fix from the PTB."

    Nah, I'll hold off until (or if, rather) these bumps smooth out. May pick up a perk or two in the shrine if the right ones hit (would like to try Iron Maiden on Doc and Distortion/Breakdown for my survivors).

  • He is on Xbox store now
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    How much is Legion with cells? I don't have enough for the chapter

    500 auric cells.

  • @DerDA said:

    @SmokePotion said:

    @DerDA said:
    It´s not nice that the developers let us sit in the dark and don´t tell us what is going on!!!

    this is from the patch notes.

    ATTENTION
    The 2.4.0 update is now live on PC.
    The Darkness Among Us chapter will be available later today on Steam.
    The Characters are already available in the Dead by Daylight store.

    This means I'm wrong, you can buy him with shards and cells, and later today with money.

    Whatever means "later" today...

    It says now available. The coming soon message disappeared. You can buy in the store right now, at least for me.

  • it's already playable

  • Now available on Steam for those PC users who do want to purchase it.


  • Susie is ready for play

  • @Ihatelife said:
    Can't wait to play as the Frank, he is so sexy <3

    you mean jesus

  • @Morteth said:
    So the new chapter should be online now, right? As is in the roadmap plan for patches? Where's the chapter???

    Roadmap for legion cube? :smile:

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Can't wait to play as the Frank, he is so sexy <3

    you mean jesus

    Jesus is hetero

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Susie is ready for play

    susie looks like a pretty good skin so far

  • @DerDA said:

    @SmokePotion said:

    @DerDA said:
    It´s not nice that the developers let us sit in the dark and don´t tell us what is going on!!!

    this is from the patch notes.

    ATTENTION
    The 2.4.0 update is now live on PC.
    The Darkness Among Us chapter will be available later today on Steam.
    The Characters are already available in the Dead by Daylight store.

    This means I'm wrong, you can buy him with shards and cells, and later today with money.

    Whatever means "later" today...

    available now. I'm guessing there is a delay in the steam store, compaired to ingame store, that they haven't perfected.

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    Susie is ready for play

    susie looks like a pretty good skin so far

    Is she there by default or do you have to buy her?

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    Susie is ready for play

    susie looks like a pretty good skin so far

    Is she there by default or do you have to buy her?

    default I believe but I dont have the dlc yet, I wont be online till friday and imma get the charity and legion then, dont care what people say about them, but they are fun to play from I have seen

  • Ihatelife said:


    Susie is ready for play

    Did you buy this look or is Susie and Joey part of the default look as well? 
  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    Susie is ready for play

    susie looks like a pretty good skin so far

    Is she there by default or do you have to buy her?

    default I believe but I dont have the dlc yet, I wont be online till friday and imma get the charity and legion then, dont care what people say about them, but they are fun to play from I have seen

    Can't wait!!! Imma be real busy this weekend too

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    Susie is ready for play

    susie looks like a pretty good skin so far

    Is she there by default or do you have to buy her?

    default I believe but I dont have the dlc yet, I wont be online till friday and imma get the charity and legion then, dont care what people say about them, but they are fun to play from I have seen

    Can't wait!!! Imma be real busy this weekend too

    same fam, but the issue currently is jesus sounding like an elephant when dropping

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    Susie is ready for play

    susie looks like a pretty good skin so far

    Is she there by default or do you have to buy her?

    default I believe but I dont have the dlc yet, I wont be online till friday and imma get the charity and legion then, dont care what people say about them, but they are fun to play from I have seen

    Can't wait!!! Imma be real busy this weekend too

    same fam, but the issue currently is jesus sounding like an elephant when dropping

    Are you sure that's Jesus though, his other cosmetics say otherwise

  • @Iceman said:
    Ihatelife said:

    Susie is ready for play

    Did you buy this look or is Susie and Joey part of the default look as well? 

    I buyed it, this skin is only to buy for auric cells, but the other alternative is for shards

  • @Ihatelife said:

    @Iceman said:
    Ihatelife said:

    Susie is ready for play

    Did you buy this look or is Susie and Joey part of the default look as well? 

    I buyed it, this skin is only to buy for auric cells, but the other alternative is for shards

    oh ffs

  • @ComelyStar said:
    Some people are reporting 2.7GB updates, other are getting 4.6GB updates. Really weird.

    Playstation. 8.9 Gig Update.

  • 8.9 gb on ps4

    How is the game running? Does it seem better or worse? 
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    HellDescent said:

    8.9 gb on ps4

    How is the game running? Does it seem better or worse? 

    A lot smoother. The map, the mobility, the skill checks aren't glitchy, I haven't felt that .5 second lag when a totem gets activated on hit or when it procs.

1 2 ›