Hottest survivors tier list
Leon is hot.
Leon is hot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Boys are so high... My list anyway, it based on how i am feeling about them
( I love some of male survivors ofcourse but i am not simp for any of them )
Claudette and David are SS+Ultra tier.
The rest I kinda agree with you. I’d probably put Haddie in D tier and Mikaela in C tier.
Nea is S tier
dats my girl
Steve and Yun-Jin are too low
I couldn't found Ada or Rebecca but if i did
Ada would be S
Rebecca would be A
I prefer to judge Survivors by their level of Chadness.
A couple of things to point out:
-I'm working on Claire's reworked face.
-I did not realise Laurie or Quentin's age in the original ranking. I've never seen either of their films. This has now been fixed.
-Couldn't find one with the most recent 4 RE Survivors so I'll rank them here.
Carlos Oliviera- You're So Hot
Rebecca Chambers- You're So Hot
Slayda Wong- You're So Hot
Sheva Alomar- Take My Bussy
Mine kinda spilled.
Edit: Forgot ST characters weren't from S4.
i wanna see haddies dumper
My friends keep describing Leon as a "twunk" and i'm still trying to decipher what the hell they mean.
Lisa Garland,Ada Wong, Jill, Feng, Bill specifically in that order.
^^
You're goddamn right
Done
yea
Threw Legion in just to add Joey is also a character I simp for...and I've just realised four of my top five all have J as the first letter of their name.
Guess people with J at the start of their name are just born hot.
Mikaela being a war criminal is ######### sending me
https://imgur.com/rrU8f9J(mikaela reid shower)
I feel so attacked as a man when all three men are on the bottom row. You like em boyish, eh?
Gonna be killed for this one
Quentin was 17 in the remake btw
:D
oh ######### he was? yeah no editing that thanks
Well seems I like a lot of survivors :')
Triggered my bestie Jane is near ugly Ace,
but yes Leon is very hot.
I am a simp for Jill, Laurie, mommy Jane, and Kate (before they butchered her face. Bring back the old Kate BHVR!)
Cheryl, Nancy and Nea are cute. And Yun-Jin is a hottie as well. The only female survivor i don't find attractive AT ALL is Claudette (though there seems to be quite a few Claudette fans/simps on here so I might get in trouble for saying that)
S tier Jeryl
Joey is irrefutably S tier
Nea can't be on this list since she isn't a survivor
I'd have Elodie higher up. Her eyes are stunning
Im honestly confused?
Leon is not a twunk lol
Jake's my #1
By season 2 Steve and Nancy are already adults
As a jacob i can confirm this is true.
Their base cosmetics are from S1 and as such *I* don't feel comfortable ranking them. If you want to, go for it, literally nobody is stopping you.
Glad I can have confirmation from someone who was born hot and has a j at the start of their name.
I can add onto this by saying the start of my name doesn't start with a j hence I ain't hot.