Amazon prime loot

Comments

  • @Seanzu said:

    Why did my thread get merged, one was asking what the loot was mine was complaining about the loot, good way of getting rid of an irritated post I guess.

    Basically same with mine.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3135446#Comment_3135446

    Sorry for the spam, but I am genuinely willing to offer mine. I already got it, so it's a wasted code for me.

    Wait becuz surely they will change it if they dont just do what u wish with it.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3135516#Comment_3135516

    I dont like it either, because they said "no more exclusives" but here we are, getting more exclusives than ever.

    And now even paying twice for the same skin. Ridiculous.

    I wouldnt mind if skins would get exclusive for a time ( I was expecting winter blight skin to be released and sell with aurics cells only but seems it wont) that way would be non exclusive stuff but still Amazon prime users get their exclusive skin.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3135446#Comment_3135446

    Sorry for the spam, but I am genuinely willing to offer mine. I already got it, so it's a wasted code for me.

    Sure, just I dont really know how to go about stuff like this lol. I rarely ask or beg for stuff, I normally work for stuff on my own since I feel bad asking others.

  • I was really looking forward to the new reward... what a disappointment. How lazy.

  • @Madjura said:

    It is literally the exact the same outfit from the battlepass. I though it might at least have a new description or name (or rarity) to differentiate it from the old outfit. But if you have the old outfit then you literally can't redeem the code.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZFUMIX8RPJD1/dbdcode-png.png

    🦆🦂

    You could give away or sell the code though.

    Glad I just took a 99 cent trial on Prime to get Jeff's cosmetic used my Twitch Prime Sub and canceled it right after. Jokes on you Amazon.

    This cosmetic offers no temptation at all as I already have it and it's a crap cosmetic anyway.

  • @Madjura said:

    It is literally the exact the same outfit from the battlepass. I though it might at least have a new description or name (or rarity) to differentiate it from the old outfit. But if you have the old outfit then you literally can't redeem the code.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZFUMIX8RPJD1/dbdcode-png.png

    🦆🦂

    So what DBD wrote in their news about Prime Gaming helping players grow their cosmetic collections obviously isn't true anymore.

    _20220815_144823.JPG

    https://deadbydaylight.com/news/prime-gaming-x-dead-by-daylight

  • My code didn't even work and i didn't own the skin to begin with

  • Yikes

    I'd expect some sort of compensation for those who already have the outfit. You guys made us grind for it, at least give us some shards 😥

  • i had low expectations and they dissapoint me

  • Yeah, insanely disappointed. Was super excited to see Plague, and promptly reverse excited once I realized it was a rerelease?

    This was a dumb decision on two fronts. Not only is it not exclusive content and the code is useless to anyone who's a dedicated player, but this is taking a skin that should have gone to the store by all accounts, as all other rift outfits do, and will now become an actual rift exclusive for no dang reason.

    I'm baffled that this was intended and not a mistake.

  • 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

  • Not even an old one at that. So shameless.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Well if anyone wants my code just @ me and I'll post it on your wall or something

    Same here. I'm a little hesitant to claim it on the vague hope this was an error, but if anyone needs it, let me know and I'll have a code up for grabs.

    Seriously, SMH. They just released a 4-skin pop collection. Why didn't they take one of those for Prime? Or Haddie's missing outfit recolor? Or wherever the Dredge's Rare skin from release went? Or why not recolor the Maiden Guard outfit, if they really had nothing else to offer right now?

    At the very least, set it up to give iri shards if people already have the outfit, when you're rereleasing something directly from a rift...

  • remember when they said it's gonna be exclusive content? yeah right lmao

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3135713#Comment_3135713

    Same here. I'm a little hesitant to claim it on the vague hope this was an error, but if anyone needs it, let me know and I'll have a code up for grabs.

    Seriously, SMH. They just released a 4-skin pop collection. Why didn't they take one of those for Prime? Or Haddie's missing outfit recolor? Or wherever the Dredge's Rare skin from release went? Or why not recolor the Maiden Guard outfit, if they really had nothing else to offer right now?

    At the very least, set it up to give iri shards if people already have the outfit, when you're rereleasing something directly from a rift...

    Seriously, SMH. They just released a 4-skin pop collection. Why didn't they take one of those for Prime? Or Haddie's missing outfit recolor?

    image.png

    🦆🦂

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3135713#Comment_3135713

    Same here. I'm a little hesitant to claim it on the vague hope this was an error, but if anyone needs it, let me know and I'll have a code up for grabs.

    Seriously, SMH. They just released a 4-skin pop collection. Why didn't they take one of those for Prime? Or Haddie's missing outfit recolor? Or wherever the Dredge's Rare skin from release went? Or why not recolor the Maiden Guard outfit, if they really had nothing else to offer right now?

    At the very least, set it up to give iri shards if people already have the outfit, when you're rereleasing something directly from a rift...

    Shards equivalent to purple outfit for those that already had the outfit from grinding the rift definitely would've been great alternative, especially since if it went into the store it'd be available for shards anyway. It also would've "helped grow players collection" like they claim the prime partnership is supposed to do.

  • What’s the point of even spending money on future Battlepass rifts if BHVR is just going to recycle their cosmetics and put them on Prime Gaming?

    I was looking forward to the new cosmetic for August, but I’m very disappointed. I can’t even redeem the code, because it’s the exact same cosmetic from a previous rift (not even a recolor)

  • Yeah it's pretty shameless that they've resorted to double dipping cosmetics on separate paywalls. Feels pretty disrespectful to the artists.

  • I have NEVER considered giving feedback on how cosmetics are obtained--whether in the rift, the store, events, etc. I may have had personal opinions to myself about how I wish they were easier to get, were cheaper, had different color options... but never to the point where I thought I needed to give the actual dev team feedback on it.


    THIS, however... I don't even know how to properly express my frustration about this new Amazon Prime skin. However, I fully recognize and concede that I:

    • Do not presume to know how the business perspectives of the dev team influence these types of decisions;

    • Am not being forced to get anything;

    • Realize it's "free" (with a catch);

    • Still appreciate BHVR taking advantage of this partnership and understand there's always next month, etc.


    With that being said, though, I am quite simply at a loss for words about this. It feels, at the very least and most sensitive way to put it, quite confusing, and I've never had issues with how they distribute/sell cosmetics. I think for me, it's mostly the lack of communication/explanation behind the rationale of this choice. I absolutely cannot imagine no one from BHVR had the foresight to know this would spark controversy in the community. Not like they "owe us" an explanation or are obligated to explain business decisions... but they simply had to know how many people would be frustrated by this.

  • Seriously? Even Apex Legends creates new rewards every month for Amazon Prime users. You guys literally just brought an old Plague cosmetic from the rift. Why?

  • Yeah, this month's prime skin is completely stupid and makes BHVR looks lazy and cheap.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3135466#Comment_3135466

    Sure, just I dont really know how to go about stuff like this lol. I rarely ask or beg for stuff, I normally work for stuff on my own since I feel bad asking others.

    just gonna delete my discord tag from here so I dont get spammed.

  • I swear this cosmetic was in the store last week to purchase. Is this an error? Will they change it? What's going on!?

  • Please remember that giving away codes is prohibited on this platform.

  • I don't understand why they don't have the Haddie cosmetics available? Like she only has 1 outfit and they other 2 are locked behind exclusivity of prime and the masquerade. Have they ever done this to new characters before?

  • @XSupremeWafflesX said:

    I don't understand why they don't have the Haddie cosmetics available? Like she only has 1 outfit and they other 2 are locked behind exclusivity of prime and the masquerade. Have they ever done this to new characters before?

    They only make cosmetics for top selling characters.

1 2 ›