Who are you going to date in Hooked On You?
I’m considering getting the game. In terms of who I want to date, I don’t really have much interest in Huntress, Wraith, and Trapper. I know those three aren’t the only options so I’m still trying to decide.
Who are y’all going to go for?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Goth Spirit. 100%.
Yes
Huntress and Trapper. Love me some strong people
Huntress.
I'm waiting for the Nurse DLC. I refuse to believe their won't be a Nurse DLC.
I'd also take Plague.
No.
All of them.
I'm a completionist
I feel attacked
Definitely Wraith. I am not into goth waifu, nope. Not at all. I love... Whatever Wraith is supposed to be.
An alternative title for the thread is 'Who are you going to date and why is it Spirit?'
Spirit :D
No Mikaela, Kate or Nurse :( I have noone to date in this game...
I've tried to flirt with Huntress several times in the fog to have my advances go unnoticed. Hooked on You will be my chance to change that <3
Assuming I bought the game I'm getting my money's worth by dating them all, but I'll definitely go for Spirit first
What is the objectives in this game?
What do you do?
Leon.
Everyone. Twice. Maybe more.
spirit
Its gotta be Wraith, I mean he can really bing your bong if you know what I mean
No…yes…maybe?
Huntress and wraith interest me but I am concerned I'm gonna be axe murdered by her since I know her experiences with men.
It's a dating sim staring the killers of dbd some you may win their heart others may just make you their next victim.
I would guess it's the only thing that looks vaguely date--worthy. If I recall Huntress is way too muscular. Yuck.
I’ll wait for the pig dlc
No one because they aren't putting it out on console. 😒
Spirit is my choice, since she kinda fell off in the main game.
I'm just gonna wing it. I prefer to live in the moment, so I'll decide then.
Who else?
There is an uncoat version
You dont have to wait : )))
Coach Trapper
I WANT MOMMY
I WANT MILK
I WANT TO BE HELD
I WANT TO BE COMFORTED
I see you have a good taste :)
Huntress, because:
One word: THIGHS.
Trapper and Wraith.
Sex
Definetly the Clown
Why settle for a measly minion when instead you could go for the giant cosmic eldritch spider goddess in the sky?
Don’t mind me, just gonna go do uh… research on this image.
I am going for Wraith, if I like his romance I am also dating Trapper.
I wish I could date Doctor, Frank/Joey, Oni, Hillbilly, Deathslinger, and Trickster instead of Trapper though.