When will Nurse be nerfed?

Do we have an ETA?Because its the killer everyone complain the most about and this time,for good reason.

Now that we have given the killers some buffs,its time to adress the issue that Nurse has been,FOR OVER 6 YEARS and she was still not properly nerfed yet.

Comments

  • @Mewishis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060643#Comment_3060643

    That's the thing Nurse has never been effects by cooldown reductions because her blinks act as a separate thing by itself the only things that affect the Nurse are her add-ons that reduce fatigue so the only way she would get value out of the update is if she didn't blink attack survivors. The update doesn't buff her in any way besides maybe the speed boost reduction, but it all depends on whether or not it's not a map without LoS blockers which virtually every map has at least to some extent even shelter woods. A.) Nurses don't break pallets or breakable walls. B.) The cooldown reduction only is there if a Nurse walks toward a survivor and if you let a walking Nurse hit you I don't know what to tell you.

    Or if you get the double stun bug where you weapon wipe then fatigue.

    I do think the speed boost reduction is significant.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060661#Comment_3060661

    Well differ on opinions, and that's perfectly fine. I just don't think nurse is the strongest in game anymore. You can look at basekit nurse to blight. Or add ons to add ons. There's going to be less you can do against a blight then a nurse IMO. If they took nurse add ons away like the post I replied to suggested, and left blight with his add ons. Nurse absolutely would not be the best anymore by any standard.

    Basekit Blight still has to play around safe pallets, if someone runs a jungle gym against a Blight, they aren't getting hit unless they mess up.

    There aren't any god pallets versus Nurse, if you run a jungle gym against a good Nurse, you can still get hit pretty easily.


    Blight has some very nutty add-ons, more than Nurse. However, the actual strength of these add-ons is similar. C33 and Alc Ring is similar to double Range Nurse (or Range + Recovery).

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060662#Comment_3060662

    Or if you get the double stun bug where you weapon wipe then fatigue.

    I do think the speed boost reduction is significant.

    I forgot that was a bug if I'm being honest lol..

    I know, but I would need to be able to test it out from the ptb to see if it is actually as significant as people were saying because it could virtually be the same as before. I just doubt it's as significant as people are saying like oh now you are for sure dead against every Nurse, I am on the console so I don't have access to the ptb sadly. Though I do think it is significant, just I have doubts it's as bad as people are saying because people have been doomsaying for a while now it's just getting to me ill edit my comment so it is less confusing.

  • What we need is the ETA for the SWF removal. It is time to rework SWF who break the rules of the game in line with all the other solo-q players that play without voice communications. Can we have a date on this please?

  • @Adaez said:

    Do we have an ETA?Because its the killer everyone complain the most about and this time,for good reason.

    Now that we have given the killers some buffs,its time to adress the issue that Nurse has been,FOR OVER 6 YEARS and she was still not properly nerfed yet.

    BuT SHe hAs tHE LoWEsT KiLl RaTE!!!!!!11!!!!!1! ANd sHe iS "HaRD" tO PlAY!!!!!!!1!!!!


    Edit: i put " " in -hard- because she is not

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060650#Comment_3060650

    The appearance time is definitely the main issue, but even then I don't think a Nurse should be able to basically blink across the entire map in one blink. Combined with perks like BBQ, Lethal Pursuer, and regression perks it's just too much utility. And I just disagree on recharge add-ons. I find that they enable Nurse to snowball too easily when she has perks like Infectious Fright and she's facing solo Q survivors. And it does help significantly in chase and enables her to play nearly as aggressively as she used to before the rework. Which nullifies the whole point of the rework in the first place.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060651#Comment_3060651

    I mean at least you have the opportunity to get in a good chase against Legion. With a mostly-competent double range Nurse you just die or get slugged repeatedly until you wish you would have killed yourself on first hook.

    I mean true, but how good of a chase is it when they use Frenzy and leave?

    Then you have to M E N D

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060500#Comment_3060500

    She's already not the strongest killer in game anymore. So yes, no range. Especially on huge maps. Would cement her as not being the best.

    Please,just watch competitive dbd,she's the only killer that consistently 4ks in competitive unlike all other killers.

    And before you say you cant take competitive dbd seriously,it just proves that even againts good survivors,they have no chance againts a Nurse just as good.

    @Little_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060645#Comment_3060645

    It would just have to be that the range addons don't allow the nurse to be faster if his tp is below 20 meters 🙂

    Recharge addons are absolutely not a problem. The nurse can teleport faster, but this does not prevent the survivor from putting some distance between him and her by using straight lines, for example.

    The fact that a nurse slugged 4 survivors has nothing to do with her addons, it's just that the player is playing like an ######### (or that the survivors had it coming, but that's a case by case basis).

    There is no way to dodge a Nurse hit once she has line of sight and she's within 8 meters of you.

  • @TheLastHook said:

    What we need is the ETA for the SWF removal. It is time to rework SWF who break the rules of the game in line with all the other solo-q players that play without voice communications. Can we have a date on this please?

    I have an ETA for you.

    It's never going to happen, thank goodness.

  • @versacefeng said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058506#Comment_3058506

    You don't need to wait for the killer buffs to go live to understand that nurse is in dire need of a balance change. People have been saying that she needs one for years.

    As long as swf is unbalanced nurse needs to exist. If swf becomes significantly weaker then I agree. Im not against minor changes. Range nerfs on her addons or her power going on cooldown after being stunned fair. Any major changes like base cooldown will break her appeal and put more focus on sitting and doing nothing while the meter gradually goes up.

    Many dont know this but a large number of nurse players dropped off dbd when they added the longer cooldown and add on changes. I know people will argue the nurse is broken plays a different game. But thats good she breaks away from monotunus looping gameplay.

    Dbd should embrace these distinct playstyles not mandate the same pallet vault loop gameplay. We already saw what happended to slinger and even if you dont like him dbd as a game is more homongenised and worse off. Fighting to preserve a killers unqiue playstyle and giving alternative more interesting gameplay trumps balance.

    Balanced games become monotonus look at hwo much hype was going on with the tank builds survivors were looking to build only to get balanced before it even went live.

  • @Adaez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060496#Comment_3060496

    So you think if she has her range addons removed she wont be the strongest killer in the game?

    So by your logic if they nerfed nurse to not be the strongest then they will have to nerf blight afterwards because he is now the strongest. I hate to break it to you but there will always be a strongest killer and the sweaty players that play nurse will just move to the new strongest kill which will be then called to nerf because they are the strongest and the best players that want to win will play them and then you nerf blight and now PH is the strongest rinse and repeat.

  • @Pulsar said:

    So, the basic attack cooldown reduction, does that also affect Nurse's hit off of a Blink?

    Likewise, to anyone who played her on the PTB, how much does the speed boost reduction affect her?

    The problem of the PTB is that the matchmaking is non-existent. I had maybe 2 or 3 relevant matches in total.

    That being said, I didn't notice anything particular.

    The one thing that was noticeable was OTR that allowed decent survivors to juke me more easily (for obvious reasons). The relevant part of that perk hasn't been changed so it should be the #1 perk to use. (It will be in my survivor build)

    We'll need to see it on live and give it a few days to form a more informed opinion.

  • @Deme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/334075/when-will-nurse-be-nerfed

    BuT SHe hAs tHE LoWEsT KiLl RaTE!!!!!!11!!!!!1! ANd sHe iS "HaRD" tO PlAY!!!!!!!1!!!!

    Edit: i put " " in -hard- because she is not

    Bit of a purist arent ya? Whther you like it or not the micro for nurse is uniquely difficult. Very few games entertain a constantly blinking slow character. Its a completely different game to what other killers do in dbd and for that she's a god damn masterpiece of game design.

    So many killers play the same looping game. Pallets and vaults with the only nuances that changes up the formula the odd ranged attack. Comparing her gameplay to any other killer is impossible since she so distinct. It like saying a shooter players is better then a fighting game player. Very distinctly different gameplay and gameplay is very different espicially when your against survivors who break los constantly and will double back on occasion.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060666#Comment_3060666

    Theres not too many hits I can't get basekit. That speed add ons will get me. Blight doesn't suffer too much especially at tiles. There's only really 2 jungle gym areas that are safe from a blight really. Long walls, and those weird ones. Where there's like a short loop of trees, and a pallet in the middle. With a window to the side of it. Basekit blight still has amazing map traversal as well. He beats nurse in that category

    With add ons, yeap. If you just compare the current add ons. You can still play around a nurse with double range and make her work and guess. A blight with C33 and literally any other add on. You're just dead

    So yes. I actually do believe that no matter how you want to compare them right now. Blight may actually be the strongest in game

    Blight may be, I'm not good enough with him to be able to judge properly. His 4.6m/s plus strong mobility makes it likely though.

    However, on multi-floor maps, I believe Nurse to be stronger.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060500#Comment_3060500

    So by your logic if they nerfed nurse to not be the strongest then they will have to nerf blight afterwards because he is now the strongest. I hate to break it to you but there will always be a strongest killer and the sweaty players that play nurse will just move to the new strongest kill which will be then called to nerf because they are the strongest and the best players that want to win will play them and then you nerf blight and now PH is the strongest rinse and repeat.

    No,I didn't even mention Blight,I was just saying Nurse is too overpowered and there's little you can do about it.

    At least Blight has some sort of counterplay and if your team plays good,you actually stand a chance.

  • @Adaez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060742#Comment_3060742

    No,I didn't even mention Blight,I was just saying Nurse is too overpowered and there's little you can do about it.

    At least Blight has some sort of counterplay and if your team plays good,you actually stand a chance.

    I mentioned blight because you said nurse needs to be nerfed because she is the strongest killer. If nurse was nerfed to not be the strongest then blight would take that title so by the logic of the strongest killer should be nerfed that would mean that blight would have to be nerfed because he is now the strongest killer. Just because she's strongest then everyone else doesn't make her op especially when the majority of killers she is compared with are under powered. If anything more killers should be brought closer to her level not bringing her down to the same level as bad killers. You want to try and bridge the gap between her and other killers by going in the wrong direction.

  • @Adaez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060742#Comment_3060742

    No,I didn't even mention Blight,I was just saying Nurse is too overpowered and there's little you can do about it.

    At least Blight has some sort of counterplay and if your team plays good,you actually stand a chance.

    Laughs in comp team. Nurses that play perfectly vs perfect survivors (admitadly everyone is human) will lose. This is heavilly visible in the smaller competitions where there are perks and items banned (a large amount of these being survivor equipmemt/perks).

    A great blight does not have counterplay if they play perfect the bump logic they can use will always net them the down unless the map is hugely unfavourable. Nurse is faster at landing downs but does not have the blights advantage of sticking to the target. There is a lot less guesswork with blight then nurse.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060643#Comment_3060643

    The problem of the PTB is that the matchmaking is non-existent. I had maybe 2 or 3 relevant matches in total.

    That being said, I didn't notice anything particular.

    The one thing that was noticeable was OTR that allowed decent survivors to juke me more easily (for obvious reasons). The relevant part of that perk hasn't been changed so it should be the #1 perk to use. (It will be in my survivor build)

    We'll need to see it on live and give it a few days to form a more informed opinion.

    I was just wondering if anyone had done specific testing.

  • I’m sure Nurse will get nerfed at some point.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060891#Comment_3060891

    The way I describe them. Blight is brute force. Nurse is finesse. It's easier to face finesse. Then it is brute force. I've been making the case lately blight is better then nurse. I have a LOT of experience with both. I can get survivors who know how to face nurse and make me guess as much as possible. There's really not much survivors can do against my blight now adays.

    A reasonable assertion though time to down and map design gives nurse an advantage over blight. Blights harder to counter but his map traversal is often weaker then nurses. Nurse can also chain downs much faster thanks to her map traversal. I dont mind blight or nurse they have there place in the game. A minor nerf like stuns putting both there powers on cooldown is not unfair with the ds nerf incoming but no further.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060991#Comment_3060991

    They both have their maps their benefit their strengths. Traversal is a wash at best. Basekit, blight has advtange. With add ons..Speedy blight has just as good or better traversal then nurse. Nurse has better downing potential in some situations if you're looking to down and slug, yes. But I'd still argue nurse actually has more counter then against a blight player like me. Especially if you just look at a 1v1 chase perspective.

    Even if I'm way off base with my assessment of blight being better. He's a verrrrrry close 2nd. That's something that I don't think anyone thought they would see again.

    Question. Your at an LT as blight,the survivor is going for the second window you can't get them with a rush before they get the vault. What's your play to get the down?

  • People want nurse nerfed because she ignores God pallets and Loops. Let's remove 30% of the pallets, make endurance basekit as well as brutal strength, buff bloodlust, and nerf flashlight blind duration.


    Or, you know, understand that looping isn't the only way to play. I play both roles. But survivors want to be stronger than the power role. So they can bag at the gates and taunt to feel validated. Dbdl essentially hands you the game. In most cases you only lose due to mistakes or messing about. Nurse is counterable if you understand more then run to pallet, run to window, run to next loop. The only reason she's strong is due to the fact people are so adjusted to weaker killers thar all have the same counterplay.


    But cry enough and she'll get the Billy treatment. Then you can target blight. 👍

  • @Adaez said:

    Do we have an ETA?Because its the killer everyone complain the most about and this time,for good reason.

    Now that we have given the killers some buffs,its time to adress the issue that Nurse has been,FOR OVER 6 YEARS and she was still not properly nerfed yet.

    Just because people complain about it doesn't mean it needs nerfed. Nurse requires a very high skillset to play, and I for one suck at nurse. Just because survivors are the loudest voices in the room doesn't mean they get to say what happens to the nurse. I would love for every person complaining about her to actually try and play her first. Then, they might have a say in if she needs nerfed.

  • @Mewishis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3059565#Comment_3059565

    What's the point you don't want to listen. There is one thing communicating with people who are open to having their minds changed and it's another talking to someone who goes into something not even willing to give others the benefit of the doubt. If it's not "Nurse mains never give good counterplay/advice" it's "Nurse Mains write entire essays to defend a busted killer" there is literally no winning so tell me why anyone should try if you yourself aren't willing to listen. So please tell me why I should even bother?

    Alright well I tried.

  • @Araphex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/334075/when-will-nurse-be-nerfed

    Just because people complain about it doesn't mean it needs nerfed. Nurse requires a very high skillset to play, and I for one suck at nurse. Just because survivors are the loudest voices in the room doesn't mean they get to say what happens to the nurse. I would love for every person complaining about her to actually try and play her first. Then, they might have a say in if she needs nerfed.

    I'm not a survivor main.

    I played her,I play againts her,if not even nurse doesn't have valid reasons for a nerf then I'll just end the discussion here.

  • @Deme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/334075/when-will-nurse-be-nerfed

    BuT SHe hAs tHE LoWEsT KiLl RaTE!!!!!!11!!!!!1! ANd sHe iS "HaRD" tO PlAY!!!!!!!1!!!!

    Edit: i put " " in -hard- because she is not

    It's telling that I addressed every single one of your arguments in another thread and we're right back to you being a sock-puppet.

  • @Adaez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061079#Comment_3061079

    I'm not a survivor main.

    I played her,I play againts her,if not even nurse doesn't have valid reasons for a nerf then I'll just end the discussion here.

    I've played against her and survived plenty of times. When she get's ready to teleport, run back to her in random directions. Eventually she'll just teleport far past you. It's similar to playing against the Spirit. And like I said, high skill set to play as. I'm terrible with aiming her and judging where she will teleport to. In fact, I'm terrible with any killer that has to aim... Deathslinger, Huntress, ect. But I don't think they should get buffed just because I'm terrible at playing them.

  • I hope so, she's way too boring to play against as a solo team

  • @Pulsar said:

    So, the basic attack cooldown reduction, does that also affect Nurse's hit off of a Blink?

    Likewise, to anyone who played her on the PTB, how much does the speed boost reduction affect her?

    In regards to the first point, it does not. She fatigues, which makes attack cooldown irrelevant.

    The second point is actually basically also irrelevant for her, and I'll explain why: Normal M1s will be walking behind the survivor, come into range, attack, get slowed down for a bit, resume chase, walk up behind the survivor, hit them again, right? Thus, the 0.8m distance means less distance they need to make up for walking directly behind the survivor. (AKA, basically whether a lunge/swing can reach them sooner)

    However, for killers like Nurse/Blight/etc who move in "bursts" of movement, and especially Nurse, who has the delay while she charges (while Blight and others immediately rush forwards), the 0.8m distance is actually... pretty much negligible. She isn't able to walk up right behind the survivor to make the 0.8m meaningful, and the 0.8m is not going to change whether a survivor will leave the range compared to pre-mid chapter.

    2 blinks into a hit -> Fatigue for 3.5s (2 base + 0.5 per chain + 1 for swinging at all whatsoever) at 0.96m/s for 3.36m total -> Another 2.5s to recharge the last blink (3s per blink) at 3.85m/s for +9.625m for 12.985m total -> 2s charging at 2.89m/s for +5.78m for 18.765m total -> 1.5s at 13.333m/s for +20m for 38.765m total -> ~1.2s charging at 1.16m/s for +1.392m for 40.157m total -> ~1s for +12m for 52.157m total.

    Meanwhile, the survivor runs for 150% for (2->1.8) seconds which means (12->10.8)m gained. Then for the remaining (1.5->1.7) seconds of Nurse fatigue duration, the survivor gains another (6->6.8)m for a total of (18->17.6)m. Then during the 2.5s the survivor gains another 10m for a total of (28->27.6)m. Then during the 2s the survivor gains another 8m for a total of (36->35.6)m. Then during the 1.5s the survivor gains another 6m for a total of (42->41.6)m. Then during the ~1.2s the survivor gains another 4.8m for a total of (46.8->46.4)m. Then during the ~1s the survivor gains another 4m for a total of (50.8->50.4)m.

    As you can see, there's no actual real difference when it comes to specifically Nurse. She moves in bursts with big windups and downtimes compared to M1s: M1 lunges and hits -> Slowed to 3.45m/s for (3->2.7)s -> Resumes at 4.6m/s. Survivor runs at 6.0m/s for (2->1.8)s. Thus, pre-midchapter: Killer makes it 10.35m while slowed, survivor makes it 16m. 10.35+4.6x = 16+4x -> 0.6x = 5.65 -> Killer catches up in 9.41666667s (technically less, because non-lunge is 3m/lunge is 6m). Post-midchapter: Killer makes it 9.315m while slowed, survivor makes it 14.4m in the same distance. 9.315+4.6x = 14.4+4x -> 0.6x = 5.085 -> Killer catches up in 8.475s (technically less, because non-lunge is 3m/lunge is 6m). AKA, killer reaches 0m distance in ~90% of the time they did before. Compare that with Nurse's example, where it's irrelevant either way.

  • No, you didn't. You're literally on threads with plenty of helpful advice to countering Nurse:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/325952/tell-me-how-to-counter-a-nurse/p1

    You know what you did here? Insert generic "Pray." comment, and then never actually read an argument on the thread. Why should we waste this much time on you when you just want to be heard, and nothing else? @Mewishis is absolutely right about you.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061180#Comment_3061180

    I'm not much of a content creator. Id rather just play the game. I swear these threads make me want to record any nurse game I get though. And point out important parts of how you read a nurse.

    And then never get a response because once you address their argument they fall silent until the next thread where they can screech anew. What a boring loop.

  • Just make all her addons meme addons and then keep her basekit the same. Keep the funny addons like reverse blink, and make a bunch of unique addons like that, instead of stuff that buffs her like range or recharge.

  • @Adaez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058634#Comment_3058634

    Good Nurse players dont rely on her addons to do good,just nerfing her addons wont change the fact she's the strongest killer in the game.

    She needs to have her power looked at.

    No? It's really the range and recharge that are a serious issue, as well as the 3 blink addon. Basekit nurse is pretty hard to use and isnt insanely rewarding, and you won't nearly have the same amount of map pressure as nurse with range addons. Is basekit nurse strong? Yes. Is basekit nurse overpowered? No.


    Almost all of my losses against nurses is when they bring range or recharge addons, or when they bring the 3 blink addon.

  • @Norhc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060496#Comment_3060496

    Her power is not fine. Nurse is not a DBD character, has never been. If they want to keep her that way then fine (in fact, I'm totally okay with it, it makes her very unique) but she needs some actual drawbacks to keep her in check. She's been trivializing the entire rest of the killer cast for almost six years now, it's time for an actual revision.

    so in order ot be a dbd killer, you need to spend minutes running in circles around some stupid loop scooby doo style.


    wow.

  • Devs just buffed aura reading perks with Lethal, which realistically benefits her the most, why are you guys under the impression devs are even thinking about Nurse these days when the game has much bigger problems

  • If you people want Nurse nerfed you gotta give compensation with finally giving SWF some sort of debuff. The fact that you have next to unwinnable SWF squads in this game only Nurse and Blight can really compete against if you nerf Nurse (despite her getting nerfed long ago when she had her addon rework) these SWF squads would be borderline impossible to beat.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061094#Comment_3061094

    No, you didn't. You're literally on threads with plenty of helpful advice to countering Nurse:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/325952/tell-me-how-to-counter-a-nurse/p1

    You know what you did here? Insert generic "Pray." comment, and then never actually read an argument on the thread. Why should we waste this much time on you when you just want to be heard, and nothing else? @Mewishis is absolutely right about you.

    Perhaps you and @Mewishis are right. I self-reflected a bit and maybe I have been like that for a while in terms of Nurse. I’ve had strong hatred for her for a while for a reason unrelated to her gameplay specifically but I have taken it too far.

    Sincerely though, I’ll listen to Nurse advice. I’ll keep an open mind this time, I just needed some people to point out I had a wrong mentality.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061180#Comment_3061180

    Perhaps you and @Mewishis are right. I self-reflected a bit and maybe I have been like that for a while in terms of Nurse. I’ve had strong hatred for her for a while for a reason unrelated to her gameplay specifically but I have taken it too far.

    Sincerely though, I’ll listen to Nurse advice. I’ll keep an open mind this time, I just needed some people to point out I had a wrong mentality.

    The forums have clearly gotten even me defensive, because I read this and I can't help but assume 'Sarcasm, see this kid doing the same ######### two weeks later, I bet.'

    Your counter arguments are in the link I provided. Time will tell.

  • Dead Hard nerfed, DS nerfed, no Off the Record lategame, shorter speed boosts after hit, no changes to Range Addons, lethal buffed, Darkness Revealed + Lethal combo now exists, yep, it's Nursin time.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061271#Comment_3061271

    The forums have clearly gotten even me defensive, because I read this and I can't help but assume 'Sarcasm, see this kid doing the same ######### two weeks later, I bet.'

    Your counter arguments are in the link I provided. Time will tell.

    Seriously dude? Wanting to grow and improve from my mistakes is sarcasm? Alright well at this point I don’t care anymore what other people think.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061281#Comment_3061281

    Seriously dude? Wanting to grow and improve from my mistakes is sarcasm? Alright well at this point I don’t care anymore what other people think.

    I answered you as a skeptic, and rightfully so given your previous comments, but also willing to be proven wrong.

    You answered with, "Alright well at this point I don't care anymore..."

    That change of heart lasted a long time.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061285#Comment_3061285

    I answered you as a skeptic, and rightfully so given your previous comments, but also willing to be proven wrong.

    You answered with, "Alright well at this point I don't care anymore..."

    That change of heart lasted a long time.

    Well maybe I read that comment wrong so I’m sorry. I couldn’t tell if you were actually thinking my comment was sarcasm or not.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061290#Comment_3061290

    Well maybe I read that comment wrong so I’m sorry. I couldn’t tell if you were actually thinking my comment was sarcasm or not.

    Like I said before, time will tell.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061271#Comment_3061271

    There's definetly plenty of advice on how to. Same with any killer. Playing her and understanding what makes them hard to play. Can be applied to survivor as well.

    That’s true. I might start playing her more. I did play as her occasionally a while back but it’s been a minute.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061180#Comment_3061180

    I'm not much of a content creator. Id rather just play the game. I swear these threads make me want to record any nurse game I get though. And point out important parts of how you read a nurse.

    I've thought about asking if you'd be interested in recording 1v1s from both perspectives, but I wonder if there would be a point in posting the vid here. Could be informative. Or if you'd be interested in playing against my retired comp team

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3061186#Comment_3061186

    I've thought about asking if you'd be interested in recording 1v1s from both perspectives, but I wonder if there would be a point.

    You will convince absolutely no people from the other side. You will get 1-2 views from people who are on the fence. But for the people that are still learning like myself, they'll get value.

  • "And I just disagree on recharge add-ons. I find that they enable Nurse to snowball too easily when she has perks like Infectious Fright and she's facing solo Q survivors"

    A weakness of a nurse playing with reload addons is that it can be held if the survivor maximizes straight lines across the map.

    If she picks up, effectively, it's up to the survivors to see what they're going to do between staying in the area, and risking getting caught, or moving away, to avoid a snowball.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060704#Comment_3060704

    It's telling that I addressed every single one of your arguments in another thread and we're right back to you being a sock-puppet.

    stay mad

  • @Zarathos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3060704#Comment_3060704

    Bit of a purist arent ya? Whther you like it or not the micro for nurse is uniquely difficult. Very few games entertain a constantly blinking slow character. Its a completely different game to what other killers do in dbd and for that she's a god damn masterpiece of game design.

    So many killers play the same looping game. Pallets and vaults with the only nuances that changes up the formula the odd ranged attack. Comparing her gameplay to any other killer is impossible since she so distinct. It like saying a shooter players is better then a fighting game player. Very distinctly different gameplay and gameplay is very different espicially when your against survivors who break los constantly and will double back on occasion.

    if you have map knowledge you only need to know how to blink

  • @ausanimal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3058595#Comment_3058595

    So because you don't want to learn how to counter a nurse she needs a rework.

    what learn ? be unpredictable? LoS arguments? base kit fine? get good? run meta perks and a SOLID SWF to win?.

    my man this killer needs a rework for healthy reasons same as Maps on the survivor side.

    note: they changed some Macmillan tiles , hopefully for balance on the killer side. (is dumb getting 5 connected safe loops currently)

1 2 3