What Stranger Things Would Look Like If There Was a Part 2

This a hypothetical, because we don't discuss leaks, real or imaginary, okay?

This is also spoiler free, so let's keep it that way.

Eddie Munson deserves a place in Dead by Daylight.

That is my vote, this is all.

Edit: Obviously I'd take the whole ######### cast if I could.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I'd love to see the Vecna, I think he'd make for a very interesting killer.

    Survivior-wise, I'd love to see Joyce Byers or Max (although I understand the reasoning behind kids not being in the game directly)

  • I'd love to see Argyle ^^

  • Eddie. Eddie. Eddie.

    Also, I think everyone seems to be forgetting the legend that is The Grillmaster...

  • Really no one says Yuri? 😁 I would really like to see him

  • I think it'd be awesome to have Vecna as the killer, Joyce and Hopper as survivors, and the Kreel House in the Upside Down as a map.

  • Please avoid spoilers, not everyone might have seen the end of Season 4 yet.

  • luckily, this is spoiler free :) haven’t seen the final episodes yet

    yeah, I just want Robin and Barb. Barb is an icon that got killed off way too quickly and Robin is such a great and relatable character - even if you ignore the fact she is lesbian she has many great traits and for me is so likeable.

  • @Mandy said:

    Please avoid spoilers, not everyone might have seen the end of Season 4 yet.

    There's a way to use a spoiler tag, so people who don't want to read spoilers can avoid them? (I'd like to say something but I don't want to spoil anyone.)

  • If we get Vecna, the devs should incorporate the vines into his attack since we already have a bone breaking telekinetic psychic that is all but forgotten.

    I’d rather have the meat monster from season three. They can make it a smaller version and a legendary cosmetic for Demodoggy.

    I was pleasantly surprised with how entertaining Murray was in the plane scene. So now I’d like to play as him while yelling MY FINGERS ARE LIKE ARROWS!

    Finally, Will should be a playable character. He’s been through and is going through a lot and is much more interesting character than Mike will ever be.

  • I really do hope they add Eddie.

  • @Mandy said:

    Please avoid spoilers, not everyone might have seen the end of Season 4 yet.

    Have you?

  • I think the obvious choice for the killer would be Vecna...

    as for the survivor/s I think it would be best to choose Hopper and/or Joyce... they've been there since in the beginning at got a good selection of outfits they can put in the store. Robin has gained some with Season 4 sure, but I think Joyce is still the better option. Eddie shouldn't even be considered as a survivor imho, he just has no outfits in the show and would therefor be perfect as a legendary skin

  • @Mooks said:

    luckily, this is spoiler free :) haven’t seen the final episodes yet

    yeah, I just want Robin and Barb. Barb is an icon that got killed off way too quickly and Robin is such a great and relatable character - even if you ignore the fact she is lesbian she has many great traits and for me is so likeable.

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    Barb was only 16 when she died. I know Laurie and Quentin were 17 in the movies but they lived so they have that excuse.

  • Eddie is my favourite character so yes please!

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046490#Comment_3046490

    Theres still people who havent seen it, how about you just shut up with these stupid spoilers?

    This people are not really intressed to watch the series.

  • @Mooks said:

    luckily, this is spoiler free :) haven’t seen the final episodes yet

    yeah, I just want Robin and Barb. Barb is an icon that got killed off way too quickly and Robin is such a great and relatable character - even if you ignore the fact she is lesbian she has many great traits and for me is so likeable.

    Chrissy too would be nice because I want more Chrissy content.

    Eddie legendaries too, because I want more Eddit content.

    And Dmitri Antonov because I think he's hot.

    @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046368#Comment_3046368

    There's a way to use a spoiler tag, so people who don't want to read spoilers can avoid them? (I'd like to say something but I don't want to spoil anyone.)

    You have to be on PC to do this, I'm afraid, but yes there is a way.

    image.png

    This little button round the side

    image.png

    Hit the speech marks and then hit spoiler

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    It creates a little section like this so you can make a spoiler warning and people must voluntarily click it to see what's inside.

  • I guess this one is more on me as I was the first to mention Barb… but it’s really early on from S1 and the topic is about a second chapter of Stranger things…

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046490#Comment_3046490

    Theres still people who havent seen it, how about you just shut up with these stupid spoilers?

    If you've wanted to watch Stranger Things for about 6 years and still haven't and then voluntarily click into a thread surrounding Season 4 of the show and then still expect to not have any spoilers then I think that's your own fault.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046378#Comment_3046378

    Chrissy too would be nice because I want more Chrissy content.

    Eddie legendaries too, because I want more Eddit content.

    And Dmitri Antonov because I think he's hot.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046380#Comment_3046380

    You have to be on PC to do this, I'm afraid, but yes there is a way.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/H4A809PTJBOE/image.png

    This little button round the side

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SZJK4TUNS8ET/image.png

    Hit the speech marks and then hit spoiler

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼

    It creates a little section like this so you can make a spoiler warning and people must voluntarily click it to see what's inside.

    Chrissy was definitely great but imo she doesn’t have the prominence to be her own character, same with Barb. Both would work well as Legendarys (disregarding the age problem…)

    Robin on the other hand feels like one of the mains this season. And i just love how awkward she is.

  • I seem to be the only one who despised Eddie. Absolutely excruciating character.

    Just give me a grown up version of Erica with voicelines calling the killer a nerd after every pallet drop.

  • if Hopper was added I wouldn't even play another survivor again.

  • @Mandy said:

    Please avoid spoilers, not everyone might have seen the end of Season 4 yet.

    Thank you for removing the offending comment.

  • Killer: Vecna

    Survivors: Eddie Munson & Robin Buckley

    Legendary skins for Joyce & Hopper

    Map: Upside Down (with Vecna's "house" as the main building)

  • @MrSheep51 said:

    if Hopper was added I wouldn't even play another survivor again.

    me too, even if it was just a steve legendary.

  • @Annso_x said:

    Killer: Vecna

    Survivors: Eddie Munson & Robin Buckley

    Legendary skins for Joyce & Hopper

    Map: Upside Down (with Vecna's "house" as the main building)

    it would be a amazing chapter!

  • Can there be a Scoops Ahoy Robin outfit, so that we can see 2-person teams playing Robin and Steve with Scoops Ahoy outfits?

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    Can there be a Scoops Ahoy Robin outfit, so that we can see 2-person teams playing Robin and Steve with Scoops Ahoy outfits?

    Why think so small?

    Every single character should get a scoops ahoy outfit. Including Vecna.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046812#Comment_3046812

    Why think so small?

    Every single character should get a scoops ahoy outfit. Including Vecna.

    I would play Scoops Ahoy Hopper lol

  • Hopper and Eleven or Joyce as survivors, the reintroduction of Hawkins National Laboratory, Vecna as killer, Robin as a legendary for Nancy, maybe Billy as a legendary for both Steve and Vecna, Steve's basketball outfit from season 2, and Starcourt Mall as the map.

  • No-one respond to the troll. Lets see if directions fair better this time around.

  • Eleven being the star of the show is my first pick for survivor. Hopper or Joyce next.

    Killer: Vecna

  • Honestly, I had always hoped for a Billy skin . =( Not gonna happen tho.

  • First of all i would be happy if we get our ST back.

    Then they can add what they want.

    Just finished S4 today - it is really good.

  • Just want more Nancy skins

  • Eddie skin would be awesome.

  • Its a good thing my morals are stronger than my will to spoil the last episode 😏. Coincidentally that's the only episode I saw.

    But to stay in spirit of the post, that guy Hopper seemed cool. It the guy with the bowl cut.

  • Eddie and Robbin as their own characters or as legendary skins.

    Also more good boy Demo skins.

    Nancy and Steve skins.

    Vecna as a killer.

    Also bring back the Lab... I miss it dammit.

  • I think a must for a part 2 is survivor Hopper, shirtless and scarred.

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3046492#Comment_3046492

    This people are not really intressed to watch the series.

    I just don't really vibe with Netflix. Love the show, hate the company. LET ME SHARE MY PASSWORD WITH FRIENDS, DAMN IT!

  • Vecna as the killer

    Robin and Hopper as survivors

    As much as I would love to have starcourt as a map the Creel's house would make more sense