u got rid of stretch res, can u also get rid of macro nurses?.

title... i think is not possible but maybe a cap or something could be done, literally i played agaisnt many nurses and there is a big dif between them u can litrally react to the ones without macro blinks in your camera and the others are litrally blinking in your head + hit at the same time is so weird u cant react.

Comments

  • @hiken said:

    title... i think is not possible but maybe a cap or something could be done, literally i played agaisnt many nurses and there is a big dif between them u can litrally react to the ones without macro blinks in your camera and the others are litrally blinking in your head + hit at the same time is so weird u cant react.

    I don't use a macro. I know my blink distances and if I know I'll land directly on top of you, I'm already click the M1 button once I land.

  • @hiken said:

    title... i think is not possible but maybe a cap or something could be done, literally i played agaisnt many nurses and there is a big dif between them u can litrally react to the ones without macro blinks in your camera and the others are litrally blinking in your head + hit at the same time is so weird u cant react.

    If any macro should be removed its macro hag.

  • I suppose they are constantly fighting hackers? it's just difficult to "defeat" them.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330790/u-got-rid-of-stretch-res-can-u-also-get-rid-of-macro-nurses

    I don't use a macro. I know my blink distances and if I know I'll land directly on top of you, I'm already click the M1 button once I land.

    but when they use the macros is faster, litrally is like blinking and hitting at teh same time like it wasnt 2 separated things, u literally cant react. u can when they dont use macros.

  • If any macro should be removed it's macro flashlights

  • There is only 1 macro on nurse, it’s blink charge / fatigue cancel when you m1 instead of going into fatigue. Is it very situational and not game breaking at all.

  • It's not a macro. If you hold m1 during a swing you come out swinging at the 1st frame available. That coupled with reappearence often being desynced despite a patch where they changed it, makes it look like that on survivor side.

    @Murgleïs said:

    There is only 1 macro on nurse, it’s blink charge / fatigue cancel when you m1 instead of going into fatigue. Is it very situational and not game breaking at all.

    That was allegedly fixed. And it's 100% an exploit, no point in arguing that. The fatigue is there for balance purposes.

  • @Bwsted said:

    It's not a macro. If you hold m1 during a swing you come out swinging at the 1st frame available. That coupled with reappearence often being desynced despite a patch where they changed it, makes it look like that on survivor side.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3024712#Comment_3024712

    That was allegedly fixed. And it's 100% an exploit, no point in arguing that. The fatigue is there for balance purposes.

    It’s not fixed.

  • @Bwsted said:

    It's not a macro. If you hold m1 during a swing you come out swinging at the 1st frame available. That coupled with reappearence often being desynced despite a patch where they changed it, makes it look like that on survivor side.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3024712#Comment_3024712

    That was allegedly fixed. And it's 100% an exploit, no point in arguing that. The fatigue is there for balance purposes.

    When I swing during her blink there's a half second delay when her blink ends, then her swing. It often makes the surv Dead Hard, but I also miss them otherwise most of the time.

    Same thing with Hag, teleport then half-second delay then swing. Either killer there's that hiccup delay before swinging, so that getting a insta-hit cannot happen, and the surv gains decent distance on me. Fustrating af.

  • @hiken said:

    title... i think is not possible but maybe a cap or something could be done, literally i played agaisnt many nurses and there is a big dif between them u can litrally react to the ones without macro blinks in your camera and the others are litrally blinking in your head + hit at the same time is so weird u cant react.

    How?

    This isn't any sort of automation that can be detected or prevented without banning anyone using a gaming keyboard/software.

  • Macro nurse? XDDDDDD hilarious.

    More made up stuff from Survis.

  • @hiken said:

    title... i think is not possible but maybe a cap or something could be done, literally i played agaisnt many nurses and there is a big dif between them u can litrally react to the ones without macro blinks in your camera and the others are litrally blinking in your head + hit at the same time is so weird u cant react.

    In her recoding a few months ago one of the bugs specifically addressed was her inability to queue up her M1 after a blink sometimes. They explicitly stated that she should and would now be able to M1 immediately after blinking, instead of having her attacks swallowed for no reason. As such, there is 0 need for a macro. A macro would be literally pointless for this.

    I know you don't like Nurse, man, but you don't need to make ######### up either.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3024673#Comment_3024673

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330790/u-got-rid-of-stretch-res-can-u-also-get-rid-of-macro-nurses

    How?

    This isn't any sort of automation that can be detected or prevented without banning anyone using a gaming keyboard/software.

    I mean, it's pretty easy, just make sure you can't clic X number of times within a time span, macros can do the imposible for a human. Same with macro flashlight, you can not clic three times within 0,1 second. It's physically impossible.

  • @Saitamfed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025868#Comment_3025868

    I mean, it's pretty easy, just make sure you can't clic X number of times within a time span, macros can do the imposible for a human. Same with macro flashlight, you can not clic three times within 0,1 second. It's physically impossible.

    This took me all of 10 seconds to google and test, no macro:

    image.png

    I do not consider myself the fastest clicker in the West, but limiting clicks seems unreasonable. I have to assume that there are players with better technique than what I came up with in 3 seconds. Where would you draw the line? It makes way more sense to gate certain actions with a lock out period than to punish players directly for their clicking ability.

  • @Saitamfed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025868#Comment_3025868

    I mean, it's pretty easy, just make sure you can't clic X number of times within a time span, macros can do the imposible for a human. Same with macro flashlight, you can not clic three times within 0,1 second. It's physically impossible.

    But you still can click three times within 1 second wihout macro

    png.png


  • Get rid of macros altogether

  • @Saitamfed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025868#Comment_3025868

    I mean, it's pretty easy, just make sure you can't clic X number of times within a time span, macros can do the imposible for a human. Same with macro flashlight, you can not clic three times within 0,1 second. It's physically impossible.

    I can.

    Just rebind stuff to the mouse wheel.

  • Uh for flashlight just give it 0.5sec cooldown between on and off, there is really no reason to repeatedly click it.

  • If any macro should be removed its macro clicking flashlights.

  • @fulltonon said:

    Uh for flashlight just give it 0.5sec cooldown between on and off, there is really no reason to repeatedly click it.

    flashlights macro gives 0,000000000000000000000000000% extra chances to escape macros on nurses gives competitive advantage, there is a massive difference.

  • Instead of "macro", I believe is the difference of experience between the Nurses you have versed. I'm not even sure how a macro wouldn't f-up a blink attack.

    There is a big difference versing a Nurse who has blinked 1000, 5000, 10000, 20000, ... times.

  • It's not a macro, it's the scroll-wheel binding. Not much the devs can do besides make scroll-wheel an unusable bind.

  • haha this is true swear to god some people insta teleport and i mean like insta insta teleport and lunge

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3024673#Comment_3024673

    If any macro should be removed its macro clicking flashlights.

    no why? u rlly like nerfing killers do you?

  • @FlameGNG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3024673#Comment_3024673

    haha this is true swear to god some people insta teleport and i mean like insta insta teleport and lunge

    I get it, using all the advantages you can get. not blaming the macro hags for it.

  • See ... the obnoxious people who use flashlight clicker macros would still manually clickety click you to get your attention, but manual clicking can't trigger epileptic episodes as easy as the full on macro. At this point I honestly don't understand why its still allowed in the game; it can't be THAT an important business decision and just to keep the occasional bully squad happy, and on the other hand I can't imagine that, even with BHVRs spaghetti code that it would be that difficult to enforce a 0,5s or at least 0,25s cooldown between clicks?

    That being said, I have gotten LOTS of value out of click heavy attention seekers. They basically remove themselves from the match and turn it prematurely into a 3v1 .. whats not to love about this mad lads?

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028200#Comment_3028200

    See ... the obnoxious people who use flashlight clicker macros would still manually clickety click you to get your attention, but manual clicking can't trigger epileptic episodes as easy as the full on macro. At this point I honestly don't understand why its still allowed in the game; it can't be THAT an important business decision and just to keep the occasional bully squad happy, and on the other hand I can't imagine that, even with BHVRs spaghetti code that it would be that difficult to enforce a 0,5s or at least 0,25s cooldown between clicks?

    That being said, I have gotten LOTS of value out of click heavy attention seekers. They basically remove themselves from the match and turn it prematurely into a 3v1 .. whats not to love about this mad lads?

    Thats my point unless your epiletic they get no advantage from it :P And yes they could probably do that but since they haven't even given us an option to disable vsync ingame for the past 6 years well dont expect much!

    OBS there is one negative thing with doing this if you do a flashlight save to early you can click like 1 - 3 times to delay it by some ms so you wont miss it this will be removed if they add a cooldown

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028198#Comment_3028198

    I get it, using all the advantages you can get. not blaming the macro hags for it.

    Yea well everything for the win i guess... + they arent really using macros they are using scroll or just spamming their bind if they know your about to run into it atleast most of them. But i have started to wander if some of them use macros because some hag are lowkey 20 meters away chasing someone else with their backs against you and like 0.0001seconds after you trigger it they teleport xd

  • @fulltonon said:

    Uh for flashlight just give it 0.5sec cooldown between on and off, there is really no reason to repeatedly click it.

    People use clicking to slow down their flashlight saves if they are too early this would make it impossible

  • @FlameGNG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3028212#Comment_3028212

    Yea well everything for the win i guess... + they arent really using macros they are using scroll or just spamming their bind if they know your about to run into it atleast most of them. But i have started to wander if some of them use macros because some hag are lowkey 20 meters away chasing someone else with their backs against you and like 0.0001seconds after you trigger it they teleport xd

    When I mained Hag for a while I was like this, too. I was just waiting for any reason to hit that button and zoom in on the next unlucky soul! Hair trigger.

  • Yes they should remove Macro entirely.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    If any macro should be removed it's macro flashlights

    I wish

  • @hiken said:

    title... i think is not possible but maybe a cap or something could be done, literally i played agaisnt many nurses and there is a big dif between them u can litrally react to the ones without macro blinks in your camera and the others are litrally blinking in your head + hit at the same time is so weird u cant react.

    sorta unrelated but i wish they would bring support back for non 16:9 monitors. i cant play with these black bars, man!

    its not too big of an issue tho. i doubt they have any plans to bring support for it back (without the advantage, i want stretched res that just stretches the display to my monitor, not give me extra fov)