Survivor is unplayable now
Seriously.
If the game isn't lagging unbearably then it's just a tunnel fest.
Before you cry "w3lL dun get c@Ught lol" they stil tunnel other survivors to death.
You get penalized if you don't unhook. Plus its not nice to leave someone on the hook. But you have to. Because every killer walks a little bit away from the hook then quickly runs back to tunnel the unhooked guy before he can get away. Game after game after game this is the strategy of every 9 out of 10 killers.
Its absolutely awful for the person being tunneled and its boring as hell for the remaining survivors.
Dont give me "its a legit strategy" approach. Its garbage and has completely ruined one side kf the game.
They need to make some extreme changes to make this playable again. Its only worth it in SWF or playing killer now.
If the game isn't lagging unbearably then it's just a tunnel fest.
Before you cry "w3lL dun get c@Ught lol" they stil tunnel other survivors to death.
You get penalized if you don't unhook. Plus its not nice to leave someone on the hook. But you have to. Because every killer walks a little bit away from the hook then quickly runs back to tunnel the unhooked guy before he can get away. Game after game after game this is the strategy of every 9 out of 10 killers.
Its absolutely awful for the person being tunneled and its boring as hell for the remaining survivors.
Dont give me "its a legit strategy" approach. Its garbage and has completely ruined one side kf the game.
They need to make some extreme changes to make this playable again. Its only worth it in SWF or playing killer now.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Like... really?
Pallets are more spread out because there is less. Or do you think that before there was more or the same amount amount of pallets, but to be less spread out they would had to have all been on one side of the map?
What is it with killer mains and conspiracy theories? I get that not every game is going to be easy but the mental gymnastics you guys go through to try and explain the problem is nuts.
Go watch clips of the game from a year ago. It's very different.
@Malakir
At the current stat of the game, the killer NEEDS the survivor to make mistakes.
But now the mistakes aka bad plays of the survivor get more and more covered up by game mechanics.
That's why I am strongly opposing any further safety nets and training wheels.
A group of survivor that play smart, even without voice com or perks- can wreck any killer.
Timestamp 2:55, just look at the McLean part.
...
Did you not learn about density in high school? Pallet density was changed to be more homogeneous around the map, meaning fewer dead zones but also fewer zones with a high concentration of pallets. The actual number of pallets is the same, as anyone who's looked into it can tell you.
Tbh I've made some research about pallets because a stubborn idiot (let's not say who) pretended in some maps there is 6 pallets in total
Now, yeah the game was very different, now every map has almost no dead zone unless other survivors used a pallet
Pallet has been reduced by 1, the minimum amount is 15 per map, which rarely occur to be that few. Yes, vault changes were dumb af, I hated that change because is a lazy fix for maps flawed design
Heal change its fine, I don't get bothered at all by it, at least normal med kits have a purpose
Many of these changes on survivors were weird, like the vault one that was dumb for the reason I explained but these things doesn't really help killers problems most of the time but just make survivors feel taken as escape goat so devs can actually introduce a really fked up change like the BT change and wounds, aura blocking etc that's coming on the next patch.
Its a never ending cycle, nerf a little then rebuff a lot while some changes can hurt even killers (Vault changes to the Clown for example)
Still, pallets are actually pretty fair right now, some spots still way too safe and I think rng in this game is really bad, for totem spawns which is laughable to safe pallets with no mind game potential aswel as vault changes to fix flawed map designs
Dw I watched the whole thing time ago and I totally agree on everything he says. I like that guy and I'm happy that he's slowing restarting uploading some videos here and there
Oh, one argument just got trashed… no problem, bring up a new one and just state nothing has changed.
Indeed. You'll note he has not admitted to being wrong, not even once. His idea that he said we'd call stupid (for good reason) was already tried and objectively proven to be stupid, gets glossed over completely. His myth about fewer pallets gets debunked, it's no big deal, it's not like the invalidation of his premise invalidates his conclusion; logic is for suckers.
This forum is just salty killer mains asking for buff after buff after buff to killer and ganging up on anyone who dares to suggest maybe things aren't perfect for survivors.
Not to mention most of the buffs asked for are incredibly stupid but who cares about balance so long as survivors are exposed for most of the game and you can get easy 4ks eh?
You create a really hostile atmosphere for survivor players, it's no wonder not as many get involved in these discussions.
Point out where I have been wrong in this discussion, if you don't mind.
I told you that the idea you said we'd think was dumb was already tested (in the very first PTB, no less) and proven to be dumb. This is a fact.
You said that pallets being more spread out also meant that there were fewer of them, which I debunked with my knowledge of density.
Those were my two (counter)arguments in this thread so far, not including this comment. Maybe the problem is that you can't admit to being wrong.
EDIT: Just to clarify, it's fine to be wrong. Nobody's perfect, and nobody knows everything. What's not fine is pretending that being wrong has no bearing on whether you're right (which is what you're doing by dismissing blatant contradictions between reality and what you claim is reality), nor is it fine to refuse to even acknowledge that you are wrong.
And no my point was pallets are easier. Maybe its density rather than quantity but it doesn't matter because they ARE easier to deal with now. You saying its density rather than quantity in no way nullifies that argument.
The idea of slowing down sacrifice speed when the Killer is within a certain radius of the hook.
Looping has not changed either, as many streamers have already shown.
That's a matter of perspective, since my experience in this forum is the complete other way round.
@The_Crusader
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_007S1mbwPs&t=3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BVretNydLs&feature=youtu.be
The following videos were not made to create harm to any killer. I used precaution when recorded these time ago.
Video 1:
Video 2:
These videos were between rank 9-8. At higher ranks the loops I took and some things I did wouldn't work as much as worked here since I'm pretty bad as looper and more of a stealthy player, still usable as example how to get rid of a killer making him switch target. The difference between here and higher ranks are:
killers won't lose you that easily, would mind game more and respect pallets less
For survivors: gens would be done faster, loopers are way stronger than I have shown on these videos and I would do more gen and be more stealthy
The point of the examples is show how almost totally ignoring survivors and actually using them as a bait would lead you to survive more often. At high ranks if you would ever meet me, I'm the one who would flip the finger if you are in a hook to save myself if it means taking the risk to die. Unless its lower ranks like these were I was just having fun with the killer
Depends really. Tbh I've seen the pallet density helped me a lot, now I see way less dead zones and I'm able to find another pallet pretty easy. At least I have to take to account that other survivors might have wasted them but vaults still a thing as jungle gyms
Still finding killer way more stressful and difficult to play compared to survivor where I play mostly with YouTube open, even while recording the videos I just posted I think. As killer in the other hand I have to wear headphones and be careful to every sound since the ######### FoV that killers have
Pallet density its actually a good thing for survivors, opens up to way more escapes if used well and not wasted. Anyway we are going kinda off topic
The more pressure you put upon the killer, the more likely he will camp.
I am really curious whats going to happen next patch with aura removal and BT lifted to DS lvl
As a Rank 1 Survivor, it's hardly unplayable. You're being dramatic.
That said with how bad the camping is IMO, I think this had to be done. There's no way around it. At least this way the unhooked guy will have a chance to defend himself.
But now with the upcoming changes? I guarantee it won't improve, but get as bad as before BBQ existed.
Can't say I didn't warn you.
I'm trying to figure out when they started caring about the killers fun?
I'm hard pressed to see any interest in that.
A lack of either side giving a crap about the fun of the other is a problem.
We're too busy trying to punish each other instead of trying to incentivize fun play tactics.
Longer matches, multiple chases, multiple hooks. That's fun. Everyone has opportunities for points.
Instead they shoot for 3 minute gen rushes, and 5 minute games.
They complain and say they should get what amounts to free unhooks.
They abuse the ######### out of SWF, communication, and coordination.
They tell killer just to play against SWF while knowing that if dodging SWFs became easy everyone would do it for, you know, some reason.
Game is real easy for them. They get to have a laugh... at the killers expense. Game gets harder on the killer, they don't care.
It's somehow okay for them to play as efficiently, and efficiently as possible and go straight for the jugular, but heaven forbid a killer does it.
Seriously, do you think it's fun for a killer to leave with under 10k blood points? Coz I know damn well survivors hate it.
After reading through this thread I am still confused about something.
How, in anyway, are Survivors punished and hurt for not immediately unhooking?
If you are going for the unhook you better know what you are doing. Not only that, if you are all the way across the map DON'T go for the unhook.
You have time to finish a generator and then unhook someone. Not doing gens is your fault and is WORSE for you and your team then not camping the killer and hook. If the Killer is camping and/or tunneling that gives you, and the other survivors, way more leeway and freedom to rush Gens.
Also, if the Killer knows a survivor (or in your case ALL of them) are coming to unhook and are waiting for the Killer to leave then they are going to camp the hook because they aren't just going to GIVE you it.
tl;dr: If you are losing to Killers who are hard camping, you're bad.
NOTHING you said applies here. I've alteady explained that all of those excuses you just typed clearly aren't the case here. You come across as just another camping killer running in to give your "git gud" excuse. It's really pathetic.
I appriciate the advice but don't think it will help me. You see how fast the David went down in your second video? Thats what happens in my games. With Myers he normally pops his tier 3 like 30 seconds into the game and downs 2 people at once. The team never recovers from that snowball. I really wish I was joking but thats actually what happens. If he doesnt down 2 immediately then he puts 1 on the hook and another idiot runs in for the unhook against a tier 3 Myers and now there's 2 hooked survivors. Doesn't take long for the third guy to go down either.
I've tried rushing gens and getting the hatch but that becomes so slow paced and boring doing it time and time again.
So then I tried running borrowed time and stuff and unhooking but these people can't defend themselves.
I"m only going to play with friends from now on. I mean I could try finding the killer and looping them but I'm like you, I prefer stealth over looping, and I probably wouldn't last too long because I get put with people from eastern europe a lot and they lag like hell.
I mean I'd do it if I knew i could depend on other people to rush gens while I get the killers attention but as im running I can see my teams auras with Bond, theres always a claudette hiding in the grass despite the killer not chasing her, there's a Nea who keeps failing skillchecks so her gen goes nowhere, and then you go down, and you finally see the third aura.....it's a Claudette hiding away st the very edge of the map hoping everyone dies so she can have the hatch.
I cba with all that.
Go on and play with friends if would make I more enjoyable, its up to you but still, isn't the killer fault if survivors are bad af
That's why i hate ranked system, its flawed and dumb for both sides to rank up. People have to play stupid or would get punished for not interacting with the killer and this one is punished if the ggens pops which you can't do much about in high rank since if you chase one guy gens will pop regardless
I prefer the old system to be honest, have you a cap to reach top pip but was up to you how to play the match, not forced to do certain actions or you are gonna lose regardless of you survive or not if you kill or not
Just by looking at this, you're clearly at rank 15-20.
I see nothing here but opinion. Before making an argument, how about you include some facts?
You claim to not be a survivor main? Based on the flimsy thing you call an argument, you clearly are one.
I am really hyped to see the patch coming.^^
The forum will get wasted with "killer camping" complains.
And all they will do is asking for punishments to killer and we are another step closer to the Devs caving in and doing it, like degenerating bloodpoints while near the hook or some crap like that .
In terms of balance we had 1 step forward and 2 steps back for almost 2 years, now we had a brief moment of 2 steps forward and only 1 step back. We killer mains really thought things will become better now, but this will knock us back a lot, because there is a rattail attached to this.
It's a ticking timebomb.
Second: CLEANSE TOTEMS TO REMOVE NOED
Third; You would hate my endgame Wraith
Killers have to play to some made up survivor rules. While survivors are allowed to play as efficient as possible.
Double standards everywhere.
Say anything negative about killers = survivor mains.
This forum is so warped and hostile to anyone who dares to suggest maybe not everything is peachy for survivors. If you don't follow the dogma that killers have it soooo hard and they need 1000 buffs and survivors have everything easy and hassle free then you get verbally abused and ganged up on. It's an extremely toxic forum. Notnsurprised thoigh when influences like tydetyme etc have been pushing this for so long.
Seens like an easy solution to me but god forbid killers chase anyone but the first guy hooked.
You are not entitled to a free rescue.
Oh and don't complain about gen times. Survivors don't have to slow down with gens just so you get more chase time. You are not entitled to that.
If strawmen are all you have, then you know you've got nothing. I accept your admission that you're wrong.
It's OK to admit you're wrong. That's how you know your limitations. It doesn't make you dumb.
I exclusively play killer at this point. I play killer a lot. I'm aware that not everything is perfect and survivors can be toxic little sods at times but that doesn't excuse the extremely toxic killer sided attitude this forum has.
Daring to stand up for survivors here gets you so much abuse it's ridiculous.
I never "bully" killers. I only annoy those who camp. You seem like one of those killers who wants to bully survivors. Put them on the hook and then stand there whacking them for 2 mins - I bet you think thats a "lEgIt StRaTeGy"
If you're going to lie, at least make sure it's the same lie every time.
You claim every Killer camps. You also claim you're toxic toward Killers who don't give you free wins. And now you're claiming you only play Killer.
Because there is no courage needed to "stand up" for the side that is already favored.
You do realize that the change will cause even more killers to camp?
Camping is a disease that is caused by the core mechanics of the game and trying to "fix" it with emblem penalties or an insane strong second chance perk is no solution, no it will even worsen the problem if you ask me.
But we will see, maybe my predictions are wrong
Who cares about all the survivor main killer main stuff.
If you have sth to say you should be able to argue for your suggestion/opinion.
However if you cant bring up arguments, then "us filthy killer mains" will indeed assume that you are just one of those "ochido wannabes", thats the sad reality.
I don't camp because camping loses games.
I read everything in this thread. However you say nothing of substance. Why would I literally state that camping Killers are easy and give Survivors a ton of leeway and freedom if I did that?
The only one looking like they aren't reading anything here is you.
I suggest you calm down and actual look at things objectively instead of assuming everything you say is correct and everyone else is wrong or "x"(in this case a camper) so what they say doesn't matter.
Aren't you the same guy, that posted a thread like "If the killer camps my SWF friend, then I will hold his game hostage"?
No, he just agreed with the guy who posted it. He is, however, the guy who made another thread complaining that the forum is "killer sided" because nobody will agree with his objectively bad ideas.
Oh, then the name must have been similiar.
Not at all. They're just hard to tell apart sometimes.
Yeah, there are so many new accounts like them, that I can't sometimes tell them apart.