Survivor is unplayable now
Seriously.
If the game isn't lagging unbearably then it's just a tunnel fest.
Before you cry "w3lL dun get c@Ught lol" they stil tunnel other survivors to death.
You get penalized if you don't unhook. Plus its not nice to leave someone on the hook. But you have to. Because every killer walks a little bit away from the hook then quickly runs back to tunnel the unhooked guy before he can get away. Game after game after game this is the strategy of every 9 out of 10 killers.
Its absolutely awful for the person being tunneled and its boring as hell for the remaining survivors.
Dont give me "its a legit strategy" approach. Its garbage and has completely ruined one side kf the game.
They need to make some extreme changes to make this playable again. Its only worth it in SWF or playing killer now.
If the game isn't lagging unbearably then it's just a tunnel fest.
Before you cry "w3lL dun get c@Ught lol" they stil tunnel other survivors to death.
You get penalized if you don't unhook. Plus its not nice to leave someone on the hook. But you have to. Because every killer walks a little bit away from the hook then quickly runs back to tunnel the unhooked guy before he can get away. Game after game after game this is the strategy of every 9 out of 10 killers.
Its absolutely awful for the person being tunneled and its boring as hell for the remaining survivors.
Dont give me "its a legit strategy" approach. Its garbage and has completely ruined one side kf the game.
They need to make some extreme changes to make this playable again. Its only worth it in SWF or playing killer now.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Hey! I thought my comment was at least chuckle worthy
:P
Doubling back isn't camping. Doubling back works because of 1 of two things.
1: Survivors are camping killer hooks. If you don't let me walk to the gen I know is being worked on, it's your fault.
2: Your team is being over altruistic and the unhook is obvious
In short: Stealth is part of the game. Knowing when is a good time to unhook, is part of the game.
I think this was a joke.
Question marks.
I read it as him/her mocking killers who camp LOL
Looping is the game. Killers need to know how to loop better than the survivor, not respect pallets, know how to mind game certain tiles etc etc.
Gen rushing is as stupid as saying kill rushing.
Camping and tunneling is a person problem not a game problem. It's much more effective (and fun for all) and you get more pressure in chasing another and doing damage.
I'm really not sure if you're memeing -.-
First off: "Looping is NOT the game". Looping was unintended. It got sanctioned by the Devs, because they did not dare change it. Technically it is by definition an exploit. Just "accepted" by the Devs.
For the 2nd thing, I just repost something old:
"Gen rush" is just a term that describes the mismatch in time it takes to chase and hook a survivor, compared to the gens that could be done in that time.
If it takes 3 gens to hook someone, the killer is forced to camp to get one kill and remove one player from the game. There are only 2 gens left and another chase while 3 survivor keep doing the objective is destined to fail. With most likely all escaping.
As a killer it is hard to keep pressure on the gens and trying to hook at the same time. Hooking is the only form of lasting damage to survivors.
Just chase them for a hit and than let them go to keep pressuring the gens is very unsatisfying, because that survivor will just heal up and keep going. But if you tunnel him to finish him you lose at least 2 gens.
Gen rush is not just the time it takes to do a gen. Gen rush can not be fixed by increasing the time it takes to do a gen. It is about the chase (loops, windows, pallets, healing).
And of course it gets worse with proper survivor items and builds (BNP, purple toolbox, etc.).
Right, but, this is the game now. Get over it. Get better and you won't get gen rushed.
"3 GENS TO HOOK SOMEONE"!!?? Do you hear yourself? You and others here need to learn HOW to deal with loops, windows pallets and healing better. Or just come to the forum and cry some more.
If you're a good, hell, even a mediocre killer, you will win 80% of your games and do so convincingly.
mindgame survivors near safe loops? ooh can't wait to be in your lobby as a survivor. as for the rest it's the same as saying you need to learn how to deal with camping noobs etc. another comment same meaning.
So again… survivor state of denial..
That's "gen rush".If you and your team is unable to do that, it is a you-issue.
4 survivor spreading out, each one does a gen on it's own. Only one can get chased and kept of a gen. As soon as someone is not chased, he heals and goes to the next gen.
So 3 survivor are constantly working on gens. Switching targets only prolongs the time it takes to get one survivor down and is not beneficial to the killer.
With a decent runner taking 30-40 seconds per hit, plus pick up and carry that is the time it takes to complete a gen alone, without a toolbox or great checks, that 's the 70-80 seconds for each of the remaining survivor to complete a gen.
That's simple mathematics.
But survivor just keep saying it is about "bad killer", while in fact it is a bad gamedesign and wrongly calculated time to do objectives on both sides.
A. I dont mention rank. In my earlier statement.
B. Rank matters early in the season not so much near the end. However rank is often undermined by weak players who run ds ranking up by virtue of being too much trouble to bother chasing.
C. I respond to your post with condescension as your post earlier screamed arrogance and egotism.
D. Your assuming killers are all built for the chase which is nonsense e.g. Bubba defense builds, myers stealth builds, huntress by design is punished for hunting due to her movement speed being lower and her lulaby being directional.
E. I will not take my loss because survivours throwed a map offering,ds, instas and mist. I will play to my victory conditions regardless of whether or not survivours are having fun if they brazenly try to screw me over. If that means baiting survivours into deadzones using their friend as bait.
Believe me i want to chase to not camp but im sick of being screwed by poor map design and being told git gud take your loss stop trying to tilt the game in your favour while survivours brazenly take advantage of every mechanic available to them.
The most exciting survivour game i had was against a camping huntress who could cross map hatchet players and sticking close to hooked players. Juggling, gens, totems and hooked players from a high up location through expert evasion well timed saves and smart play we got to exit gates but ultimately lost due to misplays made near the end.
If we play the game by your standards we will never see thrilling games like this every game will be a by the numbers chase with the threat of the killer capitalisng off a bad save non existent thus distilling the tense experiance if dbd.
Im not against giving survivours a chance when behind, I'm against giving survivours sanctuaries and guarranted allowances that would otherwise distil the tense nature of DBD.
Wow, just like camping and tunneling!
There's that intellectual dishonesty again. Where's my LOL's?
This is turning into another @Wolf74 ######### show again. I'm out. Git gud instead of doing math each game.
Hell, show me a video of you playing killer, I'll give you advice and tips if you like. I think OhTofu does a series on his youtube now of how to be a better player. Try him maybe? Anything else. You seem unable to even play the game based on your "math". Jesus tap dancing Christ, it's pathetic. Just because other bad players agree, doesn't make it so. smh
Also..."survivor state of denial". AGAIN with this? I'M. A. FCKING. KILLER. You just happen to be a trash killer in denial. Stop projecting.
I do the same thing, but he figures it's because his comments are pearls of wisdom and truth that I'm just trying to avoid.
I also didn't mention rank, I was asking for clarification. I was asking about your "high level" comment, followed by a LOL at the idea of rank. Why am I always having to type things out again? Read again, understand the words, then reply to me. Or not. Also, I have had the same situations you dislike, of Coldwind/4xDS/Mists...and I win. WITHOUT camping.
Git gud o/
watched him a week ago actually i know those things so nothing new here. some of them work against total potatoes and he just shows mistakes of potato survivors/killers. oh anyway i grow tired of these double standards. i want a tutorial how to kill good swf as freddy. oh anyway nothing new.. good bye.
I can't judge that, but like the person who started this thread, he figures opposition to his comments and ideas comes from the fact that people don't want to admit he's right, whereas the truth is that people simply don't like his comments and ideas.
@Orion You are known as a meme now buddy. You're a joke. Go camp a basement with Wraith.
@Malakir I think you misread or misquoted me. Not surprising given how silly your posts have been here. Another meme in the making.
LOL
And here we are again, Orion telling the world how he ignores people on this forum because he disagrees with them. If you ignore them, you wouldn't be talking about them.
Pearls of wisdom - like your comment about your "knowledge of density"! I actually laughed out loud at that one! The way you phrase it is like it's some kind of foreign and hard to grasp concept only reserved for highly intellectual people XD I like how you always try to make your knowledge about simple things seem like complicated science to make yourself look smarter
I deal with people like this every day, and see right through it XD
I didn't state my reasons for ignoring him, and yes, the OP seemed unaware of what density was, given his statement about pallets.
Can't do much about it, welp good to know
Second, I that density concept so hard? I mean, if I eexplain it in the same way to a 13yo he/she would get it. Its not neuroscience or talking about quantums or whatever
I've seen you in COUNTLESS threads stating that you ignore him. How about you stop talking about it and actually do it?
He never said he didn't know what density is. You just decided to be overly condescending. Again, I've seen you do this to people in countless threads as well. It's pretty unappealing.
I have no idea what you're trying to say here... sorry.
Countless? I'll admit I've said it a few times, but I think I only said it to him once. Ignoring doesn't mean you don't talk about the person; it means you don't talk with the person. There's a big difference.
No, he didn't say he didn't know what density was, but he was behaving as if the concept was foreign to him, since he equated pallet redistribution (i.e.: pallet density becoming more homogeneous) with a decrease in the number of pallets.
How about you show me the point where I am wrong?
PS: I just have to repeat myself so often, because reason and logic doesn't change. Survivor keep coming up with the same crap over and over again and the answers just stay the same, no matter how often they choose to ignore them.
flatearth
Neuroscience
You have said it so many times I've noticed a pattern, and it's getting pretty old. You can argue semantics all you want, it still doesn't take away from your rude behaviour where you tell everyone about how you ignore someone and act like everyone else should too, whilst talking about the person like he/she is not there. Do you not see yourself? Acting high and mighty, talking about people but not to them. Cowardly behaviour.
He wasn't "behaving" in any sort of way. I read the comments too, and he thought there were less pallets. Then you said there weren't less pallets, they were only distributed differently...and from there you assumed he didn't know what density was.
Also, sorry to OP about derailing. I just needed to comment on this, because some people's behaviour on the forum is getting ridiculous.
@skvirl Are you new to internet debates? For real, calling someone "coward" just because he refuse to talk to someone? Some people are stubborn and impervious to logic and reason, after the Xth time explaining the same things to them, you just talk "around them". You can't hinder them to participate in a debate you are in also, but you can refuse to interact with them directly without leaving their nonsensical statements unresponded.
So you're backing up what I said then. Good to know!