Survivor is unplayable now
Seriously.
If the game isn't lagging unbearably then it's just a tunnel fest.
Before you cry "w3lL dun get c@Ught lol" they stil tunnel other survivors to death.
You get penalized if you don't unhook. Plus its not nice to leave someone on the hook. But you have to. Because every killer walks a little bit away from the hook then quickly runs back to tunnel the unhooked guy before he can get away. Game after game after game this is the strategy of every 9 out of 10 killers.
Its absolutely awful for the person being tunneled and its boring as hell for the remaining survivors.
Dont give me "its a legit strategy" approach. Its garbage and has completely ruined one side kf the game.
They need to make some extreme changes to make this playable again. Its only worth it in SWF or playing killer now.
If the game isn't lagging unbearably then it's just a tunnel fest.
Before you cry "w3lL dun get c@Ught lol" they stil tunnel other survivors to death.
You get penalized if you don't unhook. Plus its not nice to leave someone on the hook. But you have to. Because every killer walks a little bit away from the hook then quickly runs back to tunnel the unhooked guy before he can get away. Game after game after game this is the strategy of every 9 out of 10 killers.
Its absolutely awful for the person being tunneled and its boring as hell for the remaining survivors.
Dont give me "its a legit strategy" approach. Its garbage and has completely ruined one side kf the game.
They need to make some extreme changes to make this playable again. Its only worth it in SWF or playing killer now.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
He's completely free to not interact with someone. If you read my comment without putting words into my mouth or twisting it to fit your narrative, you'd see that I'm calling him a coward because he is talking about someone to other people, like this someone is not there. This is called rude, childish and cowardly behaviour. If @Orion disagrees with someone, he is free to do so. He is also free to ignore whoever he wants. What I find silly is that he feels the need to tell everyone how he's ignoring this person because he wants more people to join his cause. If he acted like an adult, he would just ignore and not try to gather more people to his "crusade" or whatever it is he's doing.. If I don't like someone, I will ACTUALLY ignore them, and not bring them up and call attention to how I'm ignoring them any chance I get. You know, like an adult.
The last part of your comment describes pretty accurately how you act on this forum. You can't be talked around either, you just turn to memes every chance you get. It's pretty obvious what you're doing, and I'm not really falling for the bait. Have fun.
Go find those examples of me talking about it, please. I have almost 5000 posts, so there should be a lot of them, if your complaints are to be believed. Go prove yourself right, show me the percentage.
Seriously, I can't tell if you're joking or not. I basically said he's trying to make "density" sound like a hard concept, when it's not. It's very simple and common knowledge. And you backed me up on that...I think? It was kind of hard to get what you were saying, since I'm guessing english is not your first language....(?)
@Orion you actually sicken me.
What? How old are you?! You sound like a petulant child. I never talked about percentage, what are you on about? You've talked about this several times, in several threads. Also, you just admitted, in this very thread, you've said it several times. Why do I need to find these posts? I mean, I would if I had to, but like I said, you just said I was right. Or are you going back on it?
Are you trolling?
Let me help you out, Sheldor.
He is mocking you.
And it is pretty funny, that you don't get it.^^
LOL. Neither of you understood my comment XD
I said I've said it "a few times", you said I do it "so many times [you]'ve noticed a pattern". So no, I didn't say you were right. Hell, you even said that I say it to "everyone" and try to get people to do the same. I mentioned it to @Malakir after he came to the same conclusion, and not before. I was agreeing with @Malakir; not trying to influence his opinion.
I don't even mention the person you're talking about (or any other person I ignore, in fact) by name. This is in contrast to you and the guy you're defending, among others, who will actively try to influence people against me.
Semantics again? Okay. Seeing as I've noticed you doing it, there is a pattern. You have done it several times. Yes you are right, you haven't said it to EVERYONE, that would be kind of impossible, so yes you are right. You have however said it to several people, as you are well aware of yourself. I have noticed this by just hanging out on this forum. What I've seen here in this thread is not your worst, you usually say things like "this is why I ignore him", "I just ignore people like him" etc etc., and chiming in and telling people about how you just ignore him when they disagree with him, and by doing this you are drawing attention to him, and influencing more people to do what you do. I just don't understand the need for the whole pitchfork thing. I mean, for a person who's trying to act smarter than everyone else on this forum you act pretty childish sometimes. If you don't like someone, ignore them. Stop talking to or about them. It's very simple.
I'll leave you guys to it now.
Also git gud is the kind of excuse i expect from 12 year olds dont undermine your arguments by using a two word sentence to explain away your inability to advise against combating the current gen speed problems.
I have been consistently researching observing experienced players e.g. Tydetyme, tru3talent and monto who play large varieties of killers and I have found a killers needs to make survivours more careful with saves as letting survivours freely save without consequnce will be exploited to put the hands you've taken off gens back on gens faster then if you punished a hook save early on.
I say it again since you didnt read my post properly some killers arent built primarily for chase only. Some killers have powers aimmed at hook defense with handicaps that make them weaker on the hunt. Your playstyle for killer is always proactive which btw doesent work for every killer. Not everyone is billy.
Even ohtofu advises in his vids to camp and ensure a survivours dies on hooks as 2 gens were left with 4 people still up after he downs a different player. So in conclusion yes camping is needed and demanding the killer throw their game out of consideration for your opponets fun is ridiclous and unreasonable.
I think pallets are easier now.
I thought _it seemed like__ that they were more spread out and there was a couple less. Turns out you say yes they are more spread out but there's only 1 less.
Regardless, doesn't mean I don't know what density is and doesn't mean that they aren't easier. Perfect example being Badham Preschool. That school used to be a nightmare (no pun intended), now it won't spawn all the really strong pallets together anymore.
Again whatever the reason behind it was - pallet locations definitely aren't as bad as they used to be. Watching gameplay of DBD from last year makes this obvious from what I've seen.
Plus you have the exhaustion nerf, perks like bamboozle and spirit fury, healing changes, killer is easier than it was a year ago. Pretty much everyone agrees on that.
Killer was the spirit. She got 2 hooks in about the first minute. I unhook both then the killer comes after me. I looped her for absolutely ages. Around the shack, to the asylum, inside the asylum, out and in again.
Know how many gens were done? Not a single one. In high rank 3 would have popped easily in that timeframe.
I get a yellow toolbox and start rushing gens. We get a few done but then those other survivors start dropping likes flies again. I do my second gen and give the Spirit a tour of loop town again. Gen progress is still slow. 1 person gets eliminated.
Now another gets hooked but I'm busy rushing the last gen. We get it done and 2 of us manage to make it out of the exit gate. I never went down that entire game.
Now here lies the problem and the problem is the ranking system.
I'm not going to blame those other survivors. They were obviously new to the game and didn't yet know how to play the game well. They made poor decisions - an example being a nea got saved with borrowed time and bill ran trying to take hits for her anyway. He wouldnt leave her. Survivors always do this. This let the spirit get 2 down together. Again it's not their fault. We were all new once.
You can imagine how frustrating this is for me though someone with much more experience. I feel like I'm doing most of the work. I loop the killer but they barely do gens. So I do gens but they go down in 10 seconds. I want to play with people on a similar skill level to me.
Then we imagine how it was for the Spirit. Another novice DBD player with only 1 perk - Rancor. She couldn't catch me at all while I alone looped and juked her and cost her the game. We've all been there when we started playing, looped all game. It's not a nice feeling at all. That person deserves to play with people on their own skill level.
As killer if I get reset to low rank I can quickly rank up and play with people with a similar skill level to mine. Its very easy to get 2 pips too.
However as a survivor its harder. Because its not about my skill anymore, its about the skill of the team. Some survivors just go down in about 10 seconds. They die so fast that almost every game becomes a long, dull hatch camp. Plus its harder to score. You need unhook points but theres 3 people all fighting for the unhooks, or theres killers camling which stops you.
I think the monthly reset needs to go. Unless you plan to put in the hours to rank up each month you'll always be reset at low ranks - and low ranks is just not fun. You feel frustrated by killers who camp because theh don't know any better, or survivors who struggle to last long in a chase because they don't have much experience with the game. It's such a chore to level up because again your team goes down so fast that its mostly one long hatch camp after another. Plus as said before it's really awful for the killers, having that one person survivor who obviously has far more hours on the game than you do and so you can never catch them.
The conclusion of all of this:
It's too easy to rank up as both survivor and killer.
People are artificial raised up to ranks they shouldn't be at and that's why the ranking system is still flawed.
I think its easier for killers to rank up faster. So they get put very quickly against survivors who have more playtime than them.
I also think swf rank up quickly too - because they stick together and dont get shafted by other survivors disconnecting like solo players do.
So yeah it all ends up in a jumbled mismatch. Add in monthly resets and it becomes unfair.
DBD is a weird game. You have 1 person looping the killer for 5 gens or you have 2-3 people going down to a tier 3 myers in the first minute.
Ok seriously this has turned into another merry go round of the same posters talking past each other again, there should be a hidden post count.
Once it reaches that by the same posters the thread gets locked and a big smiley face comes up and says time to start a new one. 😜😁
But in all seriousness whether it's potatoes or whether it's a good team if you're not willing to adapt, change and learn you're not going to have fun. You won't improve, you get upset at every mistake instead of learning from them etc.
I just had to remind all the people who prefer killer and those who prefer survivor of something they've all seemed to forget except in passing.
At the low ranks killers dominate survivors where it's mostly potatoes and some killers have deranked to in order to have easy matches. The survivors hate how killers are completely broken and op and come here and ask for nerfs, then get to high ranks and like the role reversal.
At low ranks killers like how brokenly op they are and know it's completely unfair but they're enjoying their gluttony of easy matches. Then they get to middle ranks and it's a more balanced affair and they have to actually play.
At high ranks the roles get reversed and both sides forget how it was at low ranks an killers derank for the easier matches and some just hard camp because it's all they know how to do. While survivors enjoy the more relaxed matches until they facexperienceded killers that know how to play.
Those less experienced survivors then want nerfs/buffs because like they want easier matches so they derank like the killers do. Meanwhile the rest of us want balance and enjoy the challenges of good players on both sides. We want balance that's balanced for both sides, we just don't always agree on how best to do it..
Just going ahead and locking it here before it gets even more out of hand.