🥺🥺🥺
I prefer a Myer's buff/graphical rework
@AnchorTea said:I prefer a Myer's buff/graphical rework
@AnchorTea said:
But this is a Myer‘s buff and graphical upgrade!
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013297#Comment_3013297But this is a Myer‘s buff and graphical upgrade!
@Mooks said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013297#Comment_3013297
we do not have to overdo it directly
Tomorrow.
@Shaped said:Tomorrow.
@Shaped said:
Its the outfit behind the second community effort.
@Akumakaji said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013321#Comment_3013321Its the outfit behind the second community effort.
@Akumakaji said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013321#Comment_3013321
I bet you're excited for the day we get a bare chested clown huh? It'll be like a match made in heaven when we run into each other in the fog.
@graveyard_7777 said:🥺🥺🥺https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DE4JEM9PPDW7/screenshot-20220621-172037-gallery.jpg
@graveyard_7777 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DE4JEM9PPDW7/screenshot-20220621-172037-gallery.jpg
Only if we also get bikini Jane
#thicc
@RiskyKara said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013325#Comment_3013325I bet you're excited for the day we get a bare chested clown huh? It'll be like a match made in heaven when we run into each other in the fog.
@RiskyKara said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013325#Comment_3013325
You bet! But it begs the question: will it slap, or will it boing? Only The Entity knows, and I am excited to find out.
Buff to go with a buff? Count me in 😘
And yes, clown should give some reps for bears, too 🏳️🌈
I’m sad now
You should be emailing the license holder, not posting on the forums.
I'd also like to say, yall are some degenerate perverts. :)
@deKlaw_04 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013321#Comment_3013321I’m sad now
@deKlaw_04 said:
You can have Jill now.
@Shaped said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013676#Comment_3013676You can have Jill now.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3013676#Comment_3013676
but I’m with Claire. I want both of them😭
Since you mentioned that, didnt the devs said in the last anniversary next to the chainsaw brothers that myers should also get some updates?
bonk
We'll get it when we get topless yui
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefer a Myer's buff/graphical rework
But this is a Myer‘s buff and graphical upgrade!
we do not have to overdo it directly
Tomorrow.
Its the outfit behind the second community effort.
I bet you're excited for the day we get a bare chested clown huh? It'll be like a match made in heaven when we run into each other in the fog.
Only if we also get bikini Jane
#thicc
You bet! But it begs the question: will it slap, or will it boing? Only The Entity knows, and I am excited to find out.
Buff to go with a buff? Count me in 😘
And yes, clown should give some reps for bears, too 🏳️🌈
I’m sad now
You should be emailing the license holder, not posting on the forums.
I'd also like to say, yall are some degenerate perverts. :)
You can have Jill now.
but I’m with Claire. I want both of them😭
Since you mentioned that, didnt the devs said in the last anniversary next to the chainsaw brothers that myers should also get some updates?
bonk
We'll get it when we get topless yui