3 million blood points spent and still not a single perk I want.

I absolutely despise the RNG of the blood web with perks right now. I've spent 3 million on dredge and I've got only pop at level 1. No pain resonance and only BBQ at 1 as well with no sign of pain resonance.

I feel like the game knows what perks are meta and what's not. Because insidious is always in my blood webs to the point I HAVE to buy it just so it stops taking up a slot I'm hoping a meta perk pops in.


Dying for this bloodweb and perk acquisition changes I have to say.

Comments

  • @killer998 said:

    I absolutely despise the RNG of the blood web with perks right now. I've spent 3 million on dredge and I've got only pop at level 1. No pain resonance and only BBQ at 1 as well with no sign of pain resonance.

    I feel like the game knows what perks are meta and what's not. Because insidious is always in my blood webs to the point I HAVE to buy it just so it stops taking up a slot I'm hoping a meta perk pops in.

    Dying for this bloodweb and perk acquisition changes I have to say.

    It's being addressed in the grind reduction announcement.

  • You should know that it will change:

    @killer998 said:

    Playing the Dredge of course and I love him to bits. But, I hate, HATE, his bloodwebs.

    Level 30 and not a single gen defense perk. The struggle is very real atm. Only 1 purple perk and the rest green. We should able to choose a perk every 10 bloodwebs or something. And perk levels need to GO.

    Theres so many perks in the game it's killing me right now.

    Honestly, at least read your own threads instead of just opening them to complan and then never look at them again.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    You should know that it will change:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/327231/perks-in-bloodwebs-need-to-change

    Honestly, at least read your own threads instead of just opening them to complan and then never look at them again.

    You must live here in the forum's do you? That was like a week ago

  • I just p3'd Leatherface and it's good to know i'll never face the BBQ at lvl 170 agaim.

  • Stop spending BP on perks you don't want (if you are doing that). Because if you buy tier 1 then you are much more likely to get tier 2 and 3 in subsequent bloodwebs, meaning less room for perks you want. (Though you do have to buy perks in early bloodwebs unfortunately)

  • I usually try to buy the first level of perks if they keep getting recommended. I've noticed that if I don't buy any of the perks, they'll just keep showing up and not offering other ones. Luckily the DBD gods shined their light on me and gave me BBQ and No way out on dredge. If you spent that many bp on the Dredge, I feel like it would have had to give you tier 1 of the perks by this point if you are buying every tier 1 they offer, but sometimes the blood web hates us so I don't see it out of the picture. I'm sorry for your pain, it will all be resolved soon.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Stop spending BP on perks you don't want (if you are doing that). Because if you buy tier 1 then you are much more likely to get tier 2 and 3 in subsequent bloodwebs, meaning less room for perks you want. (Though you do have to buy perks in early bloodwebs unfortunately)

    I've done it both ways and the perk remains there regardless. I'm fairly sure there's an increased bias for certain perks that appear, presumably because they don't want people being sad over having two things they want and missing out on one. It's just better to buy garbage perks then no perks because at least it can't appear again once it's at tier 3.

  • It happens unfortunately.

  • Back when you could only get one perk a bloodweb it took me 7 million for adrenaline

  • Edit: Sigh - Want to delete this because engaging with OP would be useless but cannot delete.

  • I remembered the time when I p3-ed my Pyramid Head. At P1 and P2 I had pretty cool and effective builds that I really liked. Come P3 and the first time I saw key perks that I had relied so far on was at lvl 50+10, it was really cursed! To this day Pyramid Head is the only killer were I have every perk unlocked, just so that I got one killer, were I could try every build with. I got a few others at P3, but haven't had it in me to go that extra mile again.

    Good to know that a lot of perks will auto unlock soon for everyone.

  • It is the journey, not the destination. Make use of the perks you have until the RNG gods bless you.

  • @killer998 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2996477#Comment_2996477

    You must live here in the forum's do you? That was like a week ago

    Having any form of memory longer than 6 days = living on the Forums, apparently.

  • It's why I haven't purchased the Dredge or Haddie. Tired of getting characters I can't play for multiple weeks because I only have bad perks and have to grind a bunch and pray to the RNG gods for meta perks. Playing with bad perks isn't fun.

  • I honestly wish there was a perk 'store' that you could get teachables from once you've unlocked them. Even if the perks cost significantly more BP's, I'd take that any day over grinding through millions of BP's and BW's just to get one tier one meta perk.

    I've had this problem with Haddie. I used most of my rank-reset BP's (9 million lol) to level her up, and so far I just seem to be getting useless perks like This Is Not Happening and Slippery Meat.

  • The good news is if you have your characters Prestiged then once the perk revamp goes into effect in a couple months you’ll have all those teachables on all your characters automatically.