Stranger Things possible return
Fleshlight literally licensed Stranger Things like..... I really hope they get It back with new content! Upside Down Hawkins with Creel House and more cosmetics and legendaries for Steve and most Importantly Nancy.
Fleshlight literally licensed Stranger Things like..... I really hope they get It back with new content! Upside Down Hawkins with Creel House and more cosmetics and legendaries for Steve and most Importantly Nancy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't give me hope. Because.... Because.... Because I will believe... Just don't do it :(
Who actually cares about Nancy? Robin is 10x better
and el is better than robin but we can't have el :(
And Dustin is better than everyone (not including Steve) and we also can't have him :(
Geez, I sure hope so. Hopper would be a better survivor than Steve don't @ me. Especially if he could wear that tropical shirt he had during parts of season 3.
We disageee on this.
Mike and El are my favorite characters, despite what my Steve profile picture has led people to believe.
I think El is fine but I can't stand Mike, he's constantly whining
JUST GIVE ME BLIGHTED DEMO ALREADY
I always fall for the controversial love-em-or-hate-em characters.
Anakin.
Mike.
Snape.
Ain’t no way
I find her story kind of boring especially in season 4. My favorites are obviously Steve and Nancy it’s like a 1a 1b. Max Dustin Lucas are some of my other favorites.
Yes
I find her story absolutely fascinating in S4 but S3 I'd agree with you.
I have NEVER liked Max. She's way more tolerable in S4 but I still don't really like her.
.... and Eddie is better than all! :D
If we're not getting 80s hair metal Jeff, then there is only one option!
It’s worth it
I was surprised with how much I liked Eddie.
We need Argyle aswell
Idk maybe it’s just that I really like the group in Hawkins together that I got bored of Els story. And I didn’t really care about what was happening on California. Just wanted to See Steve Nancy and the gang work together. That was my favorite part. As for Max, episode 4 had me shed a tier lmao.
I liked Argyle, Jonathan, Mike and Will together. I do not like the drama with El and Mike. Cease this and let my kids be happy.
I probably won't ever like Max because of S3 and how manipulative and kinda evil she was. I did like Steve, Nancy, Robin and Eddie as a group tho. They all work really well together.
Fair. I actually like Eddie too. I thought the group in Hawkins carried this season. But I really love how dark it was
Oh, absolutely. I love that they went back to horror instead of action.
It seems like pretty much everyone thought it was really really good.
All the characters are kinda perfect just want the license back so we have newer content Vecna would be so cool
I wouldn't say it focused on horror that much more than action, don't get me wrong, it had plenty of horror, but it still had quite a bit of action, Murray, Joyce and Yuri had some of my favorite scenes, and damn that Demogorgon feeding scene had me grinning from ear to ear
Vecna was the worst villain we've gotten imo
BHVR please give us a downvote option PLEASE.
I like him Its cool to have like a freddy type villain with personality I love the monster ones too though all three are cool demo vecna and mind flayer
Nah
We had one
In the ancient times. Guess why it's gone
I don't like wormy Voldemort. Doesn't mean he's a bad villain, but I like him the least, him being able to speak doesn't fit imo
Have you finished the season btw?
Yes
I really hope they get the license back! I would love to see a visual rework for nancy and update steve a little, and new cosmetics from season 4!!! I would also love some new characters added, whether through legendary skins or new survivors or killers idm.
new stuff would be awesome iIfeel like steve and nancy look just like the actors already but some redefining would be cool
Hmmm. I thought it was explained reasonably well.
Can't really say more cuz spoilers
Even with it explained, I don't like that it can talk
Actually we can because they're 18 now so it's perfect
Fleshlight
You might wanna hold off
I would love Eddie as a character; also waiting for the shirtless Steve cosmetic thirst ;P I’d love the sleeveless top as a cosmetic as well :)
they really said demoussy before they let dbd have it
The fleshlight isnt an actual product. Its just an edit by a marketing page.
They should renegotiate - Netflix could need some money right now.
Eddie and Robin legendaries plzzzzzz