Saving Bloodpoints Tome 11 Level 3

Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives.

Red Line = Collect

Yellow Circle = Save

sketch-1653491426215.png

Since the game only allows you to hold 1 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date. This is useful if you want to save bloodpoints for a later event or chapter.

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    thanks !

    Cheers mate ๐Ÿ‘ you still play dbd on playstation?

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2969872#Comment_2969872

    Cheers mate ๐Ÿ‘ you still play dbd on playstation?

    PC only man

  • Fair play mate ๐Ÿ‘ a lot of the old console dbd players moved to pc

  • Thanks for this, once again!

  • Thanks, Cashel.

    I do wonder with the expected Prestige rework releasing in a couple of months, if saving bloodpoints like this makes a difference at all anymore? When I purchase new characters, everything will be unlocked instantly.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Thanks, Cashel.

    I do wonder with the expected Prestige rework releasing in a couple of months, if saving bloodpoints like this makes a difference at all anymore? When I purchase new characters, everything will be unlocked instantly.

    You still need to get the new Characters to P3 for their Perks and also you need to do Bloodwebs for the general Perks on them.

    BPs are not super-important anymore, but they still have some purpose for those who have completed everything else.

  • @DH3206 said:

    Thanks for this, once again!

    Cheers for checking it out mate ๐Ÿ‘

    @Steel_Eyed said:

    Thanks, Cashel.

    I do wonder with the expected Prestige rework releasing in a couple of months, if saving bloodpoints like this makes a difference at all anymore? When I purchase new characters, everything will be unlocked instantly.

    Well since most perks will already be unlocked then these saving bloodpoint guides aren't just as important. However if your like me and know you'll be playing this game for another year then you might like to save bp mainly for events.

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2970054#Comment_2970054

    You still need to get the new Characters to P3 for their Perks and also you need to do Bloodwebs for the general Perks on them.

    BPs are not super-important anymore, but they still have some purpose for those who have completed everything else.

    Good thing I only use my guides to save bp for events lol

  • I just came back for the game, and the first thing I do is checking your posts. Thanks as always, mate!

  • @gelukrait said:

    I just came back for the game, and the first thing I do is checking your posts. Thanks as always, mate!

    That's so nice ๐Ÿ˜ thanks as always for checking it out

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Thanks, Cashel.

    I do wonder with the expected Prestige rework releasing in a couple of months, if saving bloodpoints like this makes a difference at all anymore? When I purchase new characters, everything will be unlocked instantly.

    it'll be cheaper to get all the perks on other characters, instead of spending 25x250,000 bp to get a new characters perks on all the survivor + the 5m ish to get to p3, we simply can just spend the 5-6m to p3 the characters. and whatever we've saved up to level up the new character or get addons for the characters we do like.


    so saving the 3m from the rift + the grade rewards, will probably still be a thing. just to get the perks on the other characters. but it won't be as hard to do as it is now.


    its gonna be so much more fun to use all those bps on our mains if we play multiple characters.

  • Thank you @CashelP14 as always <3

  • @Mandy said:

    Thank you @CashelP14 as always <3

    Thanks again as always for the comment and pinned discussion ๐Ÿ‘

  • Legendary! We appreciate you!

  • @Coordi said:

    Legendary! We appreciate you!

    Cheers mate lol we appreciate all the mods hard work too ๐Ÿ‘

  • Has anyone heard if public release of next DbD version is going to increase the max allowed bloodpoints to higher than 1M?

  • @MadEyePopo said:

    Has anyone heard if public release of next DbD version is going to increase the max allowed bloodpoints to higher than 1M?

    Next release? I'm not sure what your talking about. Either way there's been nothing said about increasing the bloodpoint cap. Imo it'll never be increased by 1 million.

  • The first thing I do with the saved bloodpoints is level the new characters up so I can get their Adepts.

  • @Lekitzul said:

    The first thing I do with the saved bloodpoints is level the new characters up so I can get their Adepts.

    That's fair enough ๐Ÿ‘ I know a lot of people who do that

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2972587#Comment_2972587

    That's fair enough ๐Ÿ‘ I know a lot of people who do that

    Heck yes. I'm all about collecting. Plus, you may need to play them for their tome anyways. Just makes it easier.

  • The man doing God's work right there. Thank you very much!

  • @Belzher said:

    The man doing God's work right there. Thank you very much!

    Thank you mate ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Did anyone do the math for how much this saves?

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    Did anyone do the math for how much this saves?

    More than 500.000 points for sure.

  • Thanks for this.

    Just done a quick sum of everything I've got saved up from these Tomes and have a grand total of 8,700,000 bloodpoints banked.

    Still got L3 to crack on with in earnest and will hold off until the event starts I think.

    How did you get on with the Rift? I would imagine you are already well done! I was finished just by playing the game with all the double fragments we've been having! :D

  • @Supernaut said:

    Thanks for this.

    Just done a quick sum of everything I've got saved up from these Tomes and have a grand total of 8,700,000 bloodpoints banked.

    Still got L3 to crack on with in earnest and will hold off until the event starts I think.

    How did you get on with the Rift? I would imagine you are already well done! I was finished just by playing the game with all the double fragments we've been having! :D

    I'm done the rift.

    Wow 8.7 million christ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's like 3 mil more than I had last year lol well done mate