Why is there no representation of an old woman as survivor ?
We have Bill as an old man, but we have no old woman survivor. I prestiged my Laurie recently, and I thought (having never seen the movies) that she was in her 40-50s, but she is in fact very young like many, many, many other young survivor women in the game…
May we have a granny survivor please ? It would be so unique. For inspiration, think about Carol from The Walking Dead or Ana from Overwatch. Both women past their prime but still great warriors able to survive.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Not to mention, vaulting doesn’t exactly work for a wheelchair-bound individual...
An old woman in dbd would be like a fat guy in a zombie apocalypse.
Speaking like someone who's never been hit with one of those damn things, lmao. (Don't get between my granny and pro wrestling, ever)
LOL. Maybe instead of looping, she can just fight the killer off with her walker until she runs out of endurance. So probably a 30 second fight with the killer before the killer is able to hit her. Then another 30 second fight after the killer hits her.
Lol of course I am forgetting the most obvious one
We have Nancy's grandma cosmetics. That's close enough for now lol
Laurie Strode has entered the chat.
She is 57 years old in the last movie.
Yeah, but they are very clearly basing her in game model off of the earlier films.
I'd love an older Laurie. It'd be cool if Jamie Lee Curtis ever signed off on using her current likeness.
the witch character could have been that, but no. we got mikaela instead.
I think it would be pretty cool, they should pick Muriel Bagge
I'd love a badass old lady in DbD. I would love to see Older Laurie from Halloween 2018 or Elise from Insidious.
What would her perks be?
Lol you could be legless and still escape in DBD’s current state.
I agree but old ladies don’t sell to the waifu incel crowd. Nuff said.
We had Laurie .... before her face rework
would she actually scream..? or would it just be an oboe..?
THANK YOU BHVR !
Why are you necroing an old thread?
They are the author of the post so assuming they're saying thank you because they started a post asking for an old lady survivor and now 4 years later its happening.
Ah i see, if they are the OP then that makes sense.
We litteraly are getting an old lady survivor on the 25th
I strongly recommend you check the date of posting before you respond. This one was a 4-year-old thread that got necro'd by OP.
My apologies for not explaining earlier.
I’m genuinely thrilled about this survivor it’s one I’ve been dreaming of ever since I started playing DBD. Her lore, aesthetic, and voice lines are all exceptionally well crafted. The team truly did an outstanding job, and it’s also thanks to the community who voted for her that she became a reality
SO THANK YOU EVERYONE <3