Opinion: Delete Nemesis
This mf is boring af and bald af too. Just delete him,thanks. I am 100% not just salty over zombies being too annoying and/or useless at the same time.
This mf is boring af and bald af too. Just delete him,thanks. I am 100% not just salty over zombies being too annoying and/or useless at the same time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That picture perfectly radiates "Mommy I frew up" energy
No.
Bald shaming are we?
No
Wait zombies do stuff?
Mine just walk into walls and get stuck, I assumed it was for decoration purposes
I feel the “Have You Come For My Cookies?” energy.
Alternative opinion: Keep him and delete RPD
Skill Issues.
Nemesis is a lot for fun for how much of your brain you can shut off with him.
I don't know. Mine always like to hold secret club meetings behind those tiled lockers on midwich. Something got to up
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Why is it that BOTH zombies end up like this? It's like one of them says to the other "hey man i got something cool to show ya, follow me bro"
even if you kill them, they spawn in and do it again!
I know it's really bad luck but still, feels bad
"Bald af" 💀
Completely agree, ugly twat
zombies are the most overpowered, broken and useless thing in the game
Zombies are either 200 IQ or -7, there is no in-between.
Zombies are also almost a year old with no AI tweaks btw.
I support this.
I'll delete nemesis right after you reimburse me for buying him.
If Nemesis need to be deleted then delete Leon and Jill too. ;)
As a big RE fan i dislike this OP post.
Me waiting for my parents to stop arguing so I can tell them I won a free car by entering their credit card information
Well at least we know you're telling the truth. Nobody could be mad at Nemesis' Zombies as they do nothing in 98.6% of matches.
Keep RPD delete nemesis
Delete rpd and give us 2-3 "smaller" maps based on the resident evil series
ship from revelations, village from 4 ect. cause it would be nice to have a good RE map that isint total bull to play on for the majority of killers
I was being a clicky flashlight boi and running shack when I got sandwiched between Nemesis and a zombie and he let the zombie beat the crap out of me because I was playing the loop on autopilot and there was a gen in the shack. Couldn't move.
So yeah deleting Nemesis seems fair today.
Yeah, sometimes Nemesis's zombies can get annoying, but 99% they don't do anything and just get stuck on random things or just stand around.
Wondering when they will fix the Tentacle animation. You can't even hear or see it as a survivor.
based
As soon as my zombies notice Im being gen rushed, they will hide in a corner. They are afraid of getting pallet oder flashlight stunned :(
let survivors shoot him with guns
Not my opinion. But good everyone can have one.
nemesis simp gang can't admit that their man looks really stupid
mald harder YesYes
(honestly this was a silly shitpost about me being unhappy with his visual and gameplay design,however this thread has been absolutely hilarious to read and coming back to 31 notifs about it was f$cking hilarious. thanks peeps)