What are three things you refuse to do in DBD?
For me
- Run Dead Hard
- Run Noed
- Burn map offerings(unless new map comes out)
For me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None.
Obviously not talking about basic things like: never cheating, horrible end game chat, etc.
For the most part slug unless it's like a very obvious decisive
I just find it absolutely boring to play that way
Play feng min
Play meg without her hockey mask cosmetic
Play twins for anything except a daily
Farm
I try my best to never be toxic/BM
Play killer, for the most part
You can still get a stranger things code on g2a, but they are going up in price. Demo is not totally lost yet
These sites are such a clutch sometimes, I know on sites like G2A you can get games cheaper than them being discounted on Steam
Play by the survivor rule book.
Leave the hook while you running circles around it
Play by the survivor rule book.
1.) Run Dead Hard unless I need to for an Archive challenge.
2.) Teabag a Killer.
3.) Attack a Killer for their playstyle. Killers can play how they want. If they Basement Bubba, camp, tunnel, AFK Pig, etc I just go on to the next match.
Play a basic m1 killer
1)flashlight clicking and teabagging
2)running any combination of iron will, dead hard, and ds.
3)idling at exit gate (if im the last survivor) or hatch until the killer pushes me out.
Stay on hook while Bubba camps me if it's at the beginning of the match, I will just die so I can move on, esp because in 99% my teammates will be running around like headless chicken instead of pushing the gens
Obviously if it's at the end game I will hold on, but other than that I am out. His camping is extremely broken mechanic and since I mostly play solo, I really have no tools to deal with it
1) Blame the killer for camping when survivors are literally floating around the hook
2) Blame the killer for tunnelling when a survivor literally unhooks in front of their face unnecessarily - usually after leading the killer back to the hook
3) Gloat about easy wins at the end of the game unless the opponent(s) were obviously and overtly trying to be toxic in some way
1) Don't let survivors get wet.
2) Don't feed survivors after midnight.
3) Don't expose survivors to bright lights.
Refuse to allow the Entity to beat me at the bloodweb war, where she strategically attempts to mindgame me n steal the nodes I plan on claiming next😤
Also, refuse to facecamp, cause that’s not how I enjoy my kill
Refuse to take any pleasure in stale, boring Shelter Woods, entirely, on both sides
Basement Camp
NOED
Instigate toxicity (I'll still return the favor with a vengeance, but if a killer played nice I'm not teabagging, clicking at him)
-Using Alc Ring on Blight more than 2 games in a row
-Playing Hag
-Playing solo surv
(Also hacking and exploiting and all that)
Good, you're saving the dull totems for chad Inner Strength Nancy players
Play the game anymore /s
Seriously though
Anyone that does any of these 3 should re-evaluate themselves.
1. Run dead hard
2. Tea bag the killer
3. Appreciate the skill of Doctor
accept friend requests
sorry, i kinda just collect those as trophies.
Basement bubba
Afk pig
play toxic towards the killer so no tbagging and flashlight clicking
edit: I know you said 3 but playing as nea or Claudette would be one of them too I hate them
Farm and running meta builds all the time. I play to have fun and those things make the match pretty boring for me.
DC-you are absolute scum if you DC on first hook or cause the killer found you first.
Run DH, never have, never will.
Chase the clicky clicky flashlight player, I see you, I just dont give a damn.
Any Rift challenges that interrupt optimal gameplay or force me to run bad perks/perks I don't normally run. I hate what the Rift has done to public matches. Give me a ranked queue where Rift challenges can't progress
DC, camping, intentional tunneling, teabagging.
Reading lore.
I refuse to.....