"Those" types of survivor mains are starting to notice artist...

You know? "Them" kinda survivors.

"Artist no counterplay pls nerf"

"Artist op pls nerf"

"I DC against artist nothing I can do"

Ya know the bad survivors who have their hand held through every part of the game? And just cry for nerfs whenever a killer takes skill to verse?


Welp artist it was fun playing you but I'm not gonna put days worth of playtime into another killer that's gonna get gutted in a few months time. I learned my lesson from slinger.

Legion it is. Time to stock up on Julies mixtapes to jam out every match. Free-entry raves located in house of pain featuring franks and julies mixtapes when the patch drops :)

Comments

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906231#Comment_2906231

    So she has to use all her crows on 1 gen far away that is going to be blocked and not regress, meanwhile the others can rescue and do others gens.

    She is not Bubba you know, face camping won't work against good survivors, you can rescue at any moment with BT. And if you do it before DMS end, she won't get another DMS and now you can genrush as much as you want.

    Again, you need to watch the video I posted.

  • I won't watch your video. I could make any killer look OP on a video. They are counters, you refuse to listen to them. Half the maps have verticality and she can't do anything about it.

  • Well, If nothing else, this topic taught me to send another bird even if the first misses. Didn’t realize you sneaky survivors were letting gen go early to avoid my first swarm. I just been sending one thinking they trigger my DMS or get hit. So thanks OP~

    Some perks highlights a Killers power and compliments them, making it a fun discovery and worth using. What’s your next topic? Nerf Blood Echo because Legion. Gimme a break survivors, we don’t wanna end up like you guys and like your 6 meta perks.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906354#Comment_2906354

    I won't watch your video. I could make any killer look OP on a video. They are counters, you refuse to listen to them. Half the maps have verticality and she can't do anything about it.

    So you just continue to misunderstand how the strategy works, refuse to watch any video showcasing how it works, and then claim I’m the one being stubborn. Got it.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906382#Comment_2906382

    So you just continue to misunderstand how the strategy works, refuse to watch any video showcasing how it works, and then claim I’m the one being stubborn. Got it.

    I know how the strategy works. I used it myself for many and many hours. It's not impossible to counter, but you refuse to listen. Try it yourself and you will see, survivors will still find a way to do the gens. They will bait your crows, put you on a long cooldown, loop you forever, or do gens that are underground or above. And girl, if you don't have Corrupt, you will start the trial at 3gens, not 5. Good luck winning that.

    Her antiloop is not that strong, if you hold W and go from pallets to pallets you can run her for a LONG time while preserving pallets, because as soon as she summons a crow SHE IS SLOW AF, all you have to do is flee to another pallet, and worse case scenario you get swarmed.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905797#Comment_2905797

    You have more than a thousand posts in these forums, so I'm pretty sure you know what you just said isn't true.

    I see way more threads asking for survivor nerfs, than threads asking for killer nerfs.

    Either way, all those threads are just made by people who just aren't good at the game and would rather get everything nerfed so they can get free kills and free escapes.

    Yea my bad I was a bit heated seeing tons of sudden artist hate (kinda what happened with slinger tbh).

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906207#Comment_2906207

    I perfectly understand how it works, do YOU understand how it works in combo with Dead Man’s Switch? It’s pretty simple

    • Artist hooks someone, triggers Dead Man’s Switch.
    • Shoot crows at three generators, if survivors dodge the crows to avoid being swarmed the gen is blocked for a while. If they stay on the gen they get swarmed.
    • If someone is swarmed at a gen, fire another crow at them a few seconds later. Now they either get damaged which forces them off the gen anyway or they get off it to avoid the damage, either way the gen is blocked for the remainder of Dead Man’s Switch
    • Meanwhile the Artist never even has to leave the hook. She can literally stand and guard it the full duration of the Dead Man’s Switch and force the survivor to lose at least one hook stage while simultaneously blocking gens. (The main weakness of camping a hook is the other survivors can freely work on gens while you do it. But this combo negates that problem for Artist, she can camp and still block gens at any range this way.)

    Maybe you should watch some videos of people using this combo in this way before saying I don’t know what I’m talking about?

    While the DMS Artist combo is strong, it's not *that* strong. Her unhook game is weak and you can easily guarantee an unhook given there's 2 people at the hook. Plus you still have 15 seconds after DMS runs out to do gens before the survivor gets into second/dies.

    If she camps every hook, and you 2 man save at around the 45 second mark, and have decent chases, she will easily lose the game.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905818#Comment_2905818

    How do you bait birds? By running back into the killer and getting M1'd?

    How can you make "rational choices" on when to cross crow paths when all she has to do is press a button to fire them at you?

    I'm playing devils advocate here because i don't care whether she is nerfed or buffed or stays the same, but the counters sound like, run into her and hope she doesn't fire her crows at you.

    Maybe they shouldn’t have hard counters? This is a 4v1 game. Killer should absolutely have an advantage in the chase. Delusional survivor mains think it should be balanced for 1v1

  • and if the Deathslinger nerf has proven one thing, its that the Devs actually listen to those people.

    Coconut just made a video on this too, its not a new trend at all.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906388#Comment_2906388

    I know how the strategy works. I used it myself for many and many hours. It's not impossible to counter, but you refuse to listen. Try it yourself and you will see, survivors will still find a way to do the gens. They will bait your crows, put you on a long cooldown, loop you forever, or do gens that are underground or above. And girl, if you don't have Corrupt, you will start the trial at 3gens, not 5. Good luck winning that.

    Her antiloop is not that strong, if you hold W and go from pallets to pallets you can run her for a LONG time while preserving pallets, because as soon as she summons a crow SHE IS SLOW AF, all you have to do is flee to another pallet, and worse case scenario you get swarmed.

    Apparently you don't know the strategy I'm talking about because you are talking about "baiting your crows" and "looping forever" and "doing gens that are above or below ground", pretty much none of which has anything to do with the strategy I described or that's in the video I posted.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906219#Comment_2906219

    While the DMS Artist combo is strong, it's not *that* strong. Her unhook game is weak and you can easily guarantee an unhook given there's 2 people at the hook. Plus you still have 15 seconds after DMS runs out to do gens before the survivor gets into second/dies.

    If she camps every hook, and you 2 man save at around the 45 second mark, and have decent chases, she will easily lose the game.

    "Up to 15 seconds of gens done per hook" is not going to be enough to "easily beat the Artist". I definitely recommend watching OhTofu doing the tactic above.

  • Artist has potential but she's overrated. She's A tier and needs buffs before she can get into S tier. She's probably the only killer I've been complimented for being good with. "You're the only one I've seen play Artist so well". And those comments feel good to read, instead of the ones I see on here talking about, "Artist OP. You just get easy wins."

  • @HisLilGuppy said:

    Couldn't the same be said for both sides? Honestly killer and survivor mains both cry and complain and keep getting each side nerfed and it's getting ridiculous I play both so I've noticed it on both sides getting stupid at this point

    It can't be said for both sides. The most ridiculous thing I've seen killers ask for is a Spine Chill nerf, which I disagree with, because it hurts the viability of stealth killers. Everything else they ask for is pretty much warranted. Whereas survivors are just like "Nerf Hag, nerf Wraith, nerf this, nerf that" more out of personal dislike for those killers than any actual balance issue.

  • @HisLilGuppy said:

    Couldn't the same be said for both sides? Honestly killer and survivor mains both cry and complain and keep getting each side nerfed and it's getting ridiculous I play both so I've noticed it on both sides getting stupid at this point

    Both sides complain but killer issues usually require significantly more complaints to get addressed because they are the minority.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    You know? "Them" kinda survivors.

    "Artist no counterplay pls nerf"

    "Artist op pls nerf"

    "I DC against artist nothing I can do"

    Ya know the bad survivors who have their hand held through every part of the game? And just cry for nerfs whenever a killer takes skill to verse?

    Welp artist it was fun playing you but I'm not gonna put days worth of playtime into another killer that's gonna get gutted in a few months time. I learned my lesson from slinger.

    Legion it is. Time to stock up on Julies mixtapes to jam out every match. Free-entry raves located in house of pain featuring franks and julies mixtapes when the patch drops :)

    Just once I would like bhvr to tell their player basis to stop whining and git gud :P

  • @HisLilGuppy said:

    Couldn't the same be said for both sides? Honestly killer and survivor mains both cry and complain and keep getting each side nerfed and it's getting ridiculous I play both so I've noticed it on both sides getting stupid at this point

    Bingo. The bad players tend to be the most vocal about things being overpowered. Bad survivors post thread after thread of "Nurse OP" and bad killers post thread after thread of "SWF OP"

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    Okay. I'll bite.

    What IS the counterplay to Artist?

    You know, aside from just running in a straight line and hoping she decides you are not worth the time investment?

    You can see the crow auras coming from a far shot, giving you ample time to react. You can jump in a locker to instantly get rid of the crows. You can flashlight burn the crows. Artist is also relatively slow at setting up crows at loops and you can see where she's set them up. You can either run the loop, bait that you're gonna cross a crow's path, and have it miss you. Or you can leave the loop to hold forward or go to another loop where she hasn't set up the crows. If you have birds on you, she can see their aura on you until you start to wave them off, which can use to mindgame her because she's gonna predict where you're gonna go after she stops seeing the aura, so if you're unpredictable with your movement, she'll miss that follow-up shot. If the Artist shoots more than 1 crow at a time, she literally won't be able to recover them fast enough to fire at you again before you can wave the crows off, so waving them off asap is key. Vaulting and pallets dropping will reset your wave-off meter, so try not to do it unless absolutely necessary. If you run directly into a crow she's set up, you'll get crows on you, which you might think is bad, but really you probably messed up her plan by doing that, because now she can't use that crow, and needs to set up and fire another one real quick to damage you. If Artist doesn't fire a crow within a certain amount of time, which is represented by a depleting meter on her power, the crows despawn, and even when a survivor runs into a crow like that, it does not reset or slow down the meter, so if you time it right she won't be able to place that next crow before her power goes into cooldown, buying you a couple more seconds (up to a dozen). If you see an injured teammate with crows on them, you can body block the next shot of crows to save them. All this, and more, is the counterplay to the Artist.

    @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905806#Comment_2905806

    Being psychic, and knowing to equip a flashlight before the match starts. Also hoping they forgot to equip DMS at the loadout screen, that works too

    Oh come on.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    She needs nerfs. I've been saying this since she released.

    She has to hit you with her crows 2 times consecutively to injure you, and if she misses the chase resets. And getting hit directly with a bird which automatically does 1 health state, you'd have to mess up real bad to get hit by that. I don't see the problem.

  • You can’t argue with survivor mains, they resort to childish methods like whataboutism and tunnel vision on facts that only benefit them.

    You say swf op, they say good swf don’t exist which is a lie, you say dead hard op, they say sprint burst is way better another lie. You say a killer weak, they say they can 4K with any killer blind folded with one hand behind their back you just need to git gud.

    but yeah survivor mains complain way more on the forum, and most of the forum veterans with over 1k posts are survivor mains. That’s Just my opinion

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906478#Comment_2906478

    "Up to 15 seconds of gens done per hook" is not going to be enough to "easily beat the Artist". I definitely recommend watching OhTofu doing the tactic above.

    What? Are you just forgetting about chase time, and time of which gens can be done while somebody is being chased?

    If she does camp with DMS, get as much gen progress as possible once a hook is done, hide for 30ish seconds, go in for 2 man save, somebody gets a chase while DMS isn't active, it's the survivors job to give her a good chase.

    Also sorry I dislike ohtofu's takes so I'm not watching that.

  • Cause Artist is such a well desinged killer that has soo much interactive counterplay, rihgt? Iam sick of hearing "survivor are bad there is counterplay" while there is nothing beside holding-W.

  • Brokenbones guide to countering Dead Man's switch:

    Step 1: Recognise that it's in play

    Step 2: Let go of gen before hook happens, wait out any crows that are sent your way

    Step 3: Continue working on the generator until you're pushed off it, force the killer to waste even more time sending another bird your way

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906240#Comment_2906240

    Ok at this point you’re just willfully not understanding how it works I think, and you obviously didn’t watch the video I posted as an example either.

    Wonder how you found that out? Was it when I literally said I wasn't wasting my single day off this week watching some streamer I don't care about?

    @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906238#Comment_2906238

    Im not wasting 30 minutes of my one day off this week watching some streamer, do you at least have a timestamp?

    Seriously though, after reading your replies here to everyone else, it's becoming obvious that you don't have any points of your own to make. Some streamer said something and you're here to parrot that right to us, even bringing along the video that got you all riled up in the first place. That's why your only rebuttal is "mah video"

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906597#Comment_2906597

    What? Are you just forgetting about chase time, and time of which gens can be done while somebody is being chased?

    If she does camp with DMS, get as much gen progress as possible once a hook is done, hide for 30ish seconds, go in for 2 man save, somebody gets a chase while DMS isn't active, it's the survivors job to give her a good chase.

    Also sorry I dislike ohtofu's takes so I'm not watching that.

    You don't need to like OhTofu's takes to watch the strategy in action. And no, I'm not forgetting chase time, etc.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906352#Comment_2906352

    Wonder how you found that out? Was it when I literally said I wasn't wasting my single day off this week watching some streamer I don't care about?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906245#Comment_2906245

    Seriously though, after reading your replies here to everyone else, it's becoming obvious that you don't have any points of your own to make. Some streamer said something and you're here to parrot that right to us, even bringing along the video that got you all riled up in the first place. That's why your only rebuttal is "mah video"

    Right, because it takes "your day off" to watch a match. 🙄

    Also I specifically replied to your "points" previously, I'm just not repeating myself.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906693#Comment_2906693

    Right, because it takes "your day off" to watch a match. 🙄

    Also I specifically replied to your "points" previously, I'm just not repeating myself.

    Considering it's been 4 hours since I first asked for a timestamp, I guess it does.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906728#Comment_2906728

    Considering it's been 4 hours since I first asked for a timestamp, I guess it does.

    Why do you need a timestamp to literally just click to the match in a video?

    Also if you're so worried about wasting your day off why are you constantly replying? You could have easily watched the match in the time it took you to type your messages.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906729#Comment_2906729

    Why do you need a timestamp to literally just click to the match in a video?

    Also if you're so worried about wasting your day off why are you constantly replying? You could have easily watched the match in the time it took you to type your messages.

    Because I can reply to you (and others) while watching videos I actually enjoy. It's a far simpler, and more fun overall.

    Why do you need a video from some streamer to prove something we all already know isn't the case? You can dodge crows and counter DMS, it's done every day (or every other day, artist isn't that popular from what I've seen). Will you always 100% of the time succeed? Of course not, that's the fun of multiplayer games, people have agency and make choices.

    Fact is the counter is there, doesn't even require a perk or item to employ, and works most of the time. A video where some streamer manages to Smurf his way to braindead survivors who don't know how the crows work won't change that.

  • Please do not disrespect community members, this is against teh forum rulez.

  • Whatever is common that day is what is complained about.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906661#Comment_2906661

    You don't need to like OhTofu's takes to watch the strategy in action. And no, I'm not forgetting chase time, etc.

    Ohh you mean against bad survivors like the ones he's versing? Sure she's quite good against bad survivors, but the games balance drastically changes then. EG: Pinhead and oni are better at killing bad survivors than nurse. I don't think we should balance around weak players personally otherwise a lot of perks on both sides that are fine would end up nerfed (like DS, ruin, etc).

    Against good survivors who won't give you free downs within the first 60 seconds of the match the DMS artist strat can be countered quite easily by (as mentioned above) 2 man saving, abusing her bad unhook punishment, and having longer chases by outplaying her.

  • I don't really have an opinion on Artist as I don't play her and never play against her.

    A lot of complaints I hear about her is that her power just encourages holding W, which seems like something valid to complain about right?

    Holding W is bad gameplay for both sides, and I remember Overcome being complained about for the same reason. If she does promote that gameplay, than I think wanting changes, not nerfs, sounds reasonable.

  • Artist is boring. That's it. Not OP or has no counterplay. She's just boring.

  • you had fun playing as artist? she's by far the most dull killer in the roster, and your power isn't actually injuring survivors with crows, its just to make them run to a different loop so basically she's just an above average m1 killer.

    i regret spending a few millions of bloodpoints on her because everyone said she's an S tier killer, should've spent more on trickster, sigh.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906219#Comment_2906219

    In that scenario, what exactly is stopping the survivors from treating the killer as though they had bbq, and just letting go of the gen before their teammate is hooked, waiting for the Birdy to fly by, and then getting back on? I mean, that's what I do, and it works every time without the gen being blocked.

    Dead man's switch is what prevents that obviously?

    I like artist and current DMS but he's correct the two together are broken.

  • @James4125 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906224#Comment_2906224

    Dead man's switch is what prevents that obviously?

    I like artist and current DMS but he's correct the two together are broken.

    Dead man's switch activates on hook. Not before.

  • Yes. And she doesn't shoot the crows at the gens until AFTER someone is hooked. At which point she doesn't have to move from the hook. It's pretty straightforward and extremely easy to pull off.

  • @James4125 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906950#Comment_2906950

    Yes. And she doesn't shoot the crows at the gens until AFTER someone is hooked. At which point she doesn't have to move from the hook. It's pretty straightforward and extremely easy to pull off.

    So again. What stops the survivor from doing what I do and letting go of the gen BEFORE the hook? You let go, take a step back, and watch the crow go by. It's literally that straightforward and extremely easy to counter.

  • @James4125 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906950#Comment_2906950

    Yes. And she doesn't shoot the crows at the gens until AFTER someone is hooked. At which point she doesn't have to move from the hook. It's pretty straightforward and extremely easy to pull off.

    Actually this is incorrect

    She does have to move away from a hook to spawn a crow, 10 meters to be exact.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906952#Comment_2906952

    So again. What stops the survivor from doing what I do and letting go of the gen BEFORE the hook? You let go, take a step back, and watch the crow go by. It's literally that straightforward and extremely easy to counter.

    You obviously haven't seen this build in action or used it.

    They don't care if you are on a gen before they get a down. At all.

    They make any effort to get you off the gen until someone is hooked.

    Then they have 45 seconds to shoot crows at 3 different gens. During this time you have no choice but to let go of the gen and when you do it gets blocked.

    While this is going on the poor survivor on hook is still getting camped.

    Letting go before they get the hook does not help anyone because again. They. Do. Not. Care.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906952#Comment_2906952

    Actually this is incorrect

    She does have to move away from a hook to spawn a crow, 10 meters to be exact.

    Yeah I know. Still not really moving though so it's basically facecamping.

  • @James4125 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906960#Comment_2906960

    Yeah I know. Still not really moving though so it's basically facecamping.

    Sure she can keep spamming crows over and over from that range, but DMS is only 45 seconds long and she will constantly be in cooldown

    Also from long range, you need to be hit with 2 crows before it'll damage you, meaning you can get swarmed and keep working on the gen until the second crow comes your way (Which is 12 seconds if she fires all 3). Then once the gen(s) are blocked, the survivor team can just go in for the save before stage 2

    I get why people are criticising DMS for it's synergy with Artist's power, but there are other perks that enable a camping playstyle just as easily.

    Deadlock & NOED for example.

  • @James4125 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906954#Comment_2906954

    You obviously haven't seen this build in action or used it.

    They don't care if you are on a gen before they get a down. At all.

    They make any effort to get you off the gen until someone is hooked.

    Then they have 45 seconds to shoot crows at 3 different gens. During this time you have no choice but to let go of the gen and when you do it gets blocked.

    While this is going on the poor survivor on hook is still getting camped.

    Letting go before they get the hook does not help anyone because again. They. Do. Not. Care.

    Again, let go of the gen before the survivor is hooked. As in, when they are being carried by the killer. You can hear each time a crow is shot off. Assuming you can count to 3, and pay enough attention to see the crow fly by, you just have to wait it out.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906972#Comment_2906972

    Again, let go of the gen before the survivor is hooked. As in, when they are being carried by the killer. You can hear each time a crow is shot off. Assuming you can count to 3, and pay enough attention to see the crow fly by, you just have to wait it out.

    I think they are talking about if the Artist decides to commit to a camp

    They stay near the hook and keep repeatedly shooting crows at unblocked gens until they become blocked, thus stalling them and preventing progress from being made while they camp somebody to death

    If you stay on a gen during DMS timer and you are injured, that counts as 'letting go' of the generator, which is what Artist players who use this playstyle are 'threatening' you with. The correct play is to simply tank the first crow, get that extra bit of progress then let go when the second swarm comes.

    Or alternatively, distract the killer/stop the camp altogether by hook diving with BT but that's really risky lol

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906981#Comment_2906981

    I think they are talking about if the Artist decides to commit to a camp

    They stay near the hook and keep repeatedly shooting crows at unblocked gens until they become blocked, thus stalling them and preventing progress from being made while they camp somebody to death

    If you stay on a gen during DMS timer and you are injured, that counts as 'letting go' of the generator, which is what Artist players who use this playstyle are 'threatening' you with. The correct play is to simply tank the first crow, get that extra bit of progress then let go when the second swarm comes.

    Or alternatively, distract the killer/stop the camp altogether by hook diving with BT but that's really risky lol

    Ah, yeah, that's a seriously self defeating move for the artist, lol. People actually do that outside of the potato ranks?

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906983#Comment_2906983

    Ah, yeah, that's a seriously self defeating move for the artist, lol. People actually do that outside of the potato ranks?

    I think on paper it makes sense

    You're securing a 2nd stage/kill on somebody while also using your perks and power to essentially grind the game to a halt. 45 seconds is only 15 seconds short of an entire hook state.

    It's actually somewhat of a lose/lose situation because you can't dodge the crow spam while also working on the generator because DMS will block it when you let go, be it to dodge the second swarm or because you were injured by the second swarm. The main counterplay to killers who basically facecamp is rushing gens but the power + perk combination severely hinders the survivors ability to do this.

    Again this is on paper

    In actual games, there's a lot of other factors to consider, like being able to catch somebody before gens get done or survivors just bumrushing the hook and not allowing you an easy camp because of 2nd chance perks and so on.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906984#Comment_2906984

    I think on paper it makes sense

    You're securing a 2nd stage/kill on somebody while also using your perks and power to essentially grind the game to a halt. 45 seconds is only 15 seconds short of an entire hook state.

    It's actually somewhat of a lose/lose situation because you can't dodge the crow spam while also working on the generator because DMS will block it when you let go, be it to dodge the second swarm or because you were injured by the second swarm. The main counterplay to killers who basically facecamp is rushing gens but the power + perk combination severely hinders the survivors ability to do this.

    Again this is on paper

    In actual games, there's a lot of other factors to consider, like being able to catch somebody before gens get done or survivors just bumrushing the hook and not allowing you an easy camp because of 2nd chance perks and so on.

    Well stated

  • I hope she doesn't get nerfed. She's one of the best designed killers in the game and her power doesn't need to be ruined by whiny survivor mains. I mean, look what happened to Deathslinger. She's fine.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Artist with that build honestly has zero counterplay. Inability to do the objective, it is worse than old Undying.

    I think this proves Boil Over needs another nerf. Need to make sure killers can do their objective very easily.

    Stop trolling

1 2 3