Fellow console players
What binds do you use? Currently I have my dead hard button on X and my Vault button being A
What binds do you use? Currently I have my dead hard button on X and my Vault button being A
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My skill checks are A, my styptics are A, my pallet drops/vaults are B, my items are RT, my drop item is Y and my dead hard is X
On ps.
Vault/etc r2. Action r3. Item l3 (because I don't use flashlights, otherwise this would be bad).
R1 everything else like before.
I have everything as default, except for my sensitivity which is 100 for both.
Oh yeah after they fixed sensitivity last year I have my full 100
The only thing I changed was the action button... From RB to X (Xbox)
Default. I could never find a change I liked
Actually, come to think of it, now that toggle is possible I could probably try something different.
Fair enough I don't think I could ever change my skillcheck buttons lol
I tried the new wiggle feature where you can make left and right different buttons because I thought it would make it more fun but it basically makes looking around while being carried impossible lol
Default until the end
Have they made any changes so dropping a pallet is a separate action to heal? Oh and breaking chains in the case of The Cenobite.
Nope, you have to change the bindings so that throwing pallets and healing aren't the same button
Are you sure?
I thought all 3 fall into the category of "Actions". You can only bind one button to that in my input binding menu.
I think we might be on different pages. Just so I don't misconstrude, I'm saying that by default throwing pallets aka doing an action and doing secondary actions, gens, healing, are bind to the same button. R1 for Ps4/Ps5. Bhvr has not changed the default settings so that actions and secondary actions are separate, you have to change those bindings yourself.
On PS4 everything is default except on survivor I changed actions to circle and drop item to square.
Pallet/vault/locker is an "action", healing/repairing/breaking chains/cleansing are all "interactions" - you can bind two different buttons for actions and interactions.
Default. I've come too far to turn back now.
Vault / pallet : X
Skill checks: X
Heal / Gen: RT
Run: LT
Crouch: LB
Activate Ability: Y
It is really easy to adapt to it. It took me like 5 games tops after playing on default for years.
Thank you, I think I see the problem in the menus.
It kinda reads Pick up item intercations instead of Pick up item/interactions
On Xbox One, everything is default except my LT and LB. My LB was messed up by another game and pushing it just a bit too hard. This, in turn, made running in DBD a tad bit difficult. So I switched up their functionality. "Crouch" is LB and "Run" and "Secondary Action Skill Check" are LT
On a side note, the Left and Right on the D-Pad go unused. Has anyone used them for anything?