When is Haddon field coming back
I dislike Haddon field because of the loops and everything but I have not heard a single update or even an image on it I thought it would have been out by the time the new chapter released.
Tagged:
BHVR
I dislike Haddon field because of the loops and everything but I have not heard a single update or even an image on it I thought it would have been out by the time the new chapter released.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm glad it's gone
Never hopefully
There's not a date I can share on this yet I'm afraid.
I miss Haddonfield. It was living off of a reputation it no longer earned. I grinned everytime survivors brought me there because it was simply not that good anymore.
OP - We believe Haddonfield is getting reworked at the moment. It’ll probably be ready for the Mid Patch coming up in April.
This makes me sad, I really miss that map. Why was Haddonfield disabled while it's being reworked when the other maps that went through a rework weren't disabled?
Hopefully it'll be down until somebody takes an axe to most of the fence vault spots and uses the wood to board up all the 2nd story windows.
Gone content is never good. RIP Hawkins.
I liked Haddonfield. Especially as survivor. Killer was fine for trapper and ghostface at the old low-mid ranks but Oni was a nightmare on it. 5 straight 0k's for me as Oni if I remember rightly.
I wish Hawkins could be reworked alongside Haddonfield it couldve been remade into a slightly different lerys map.
That's the only thing that doesn't make sense to me. Haddonfield been disabled for a rework yet in the past we had multiple maps with a visual and game play rework, but those weren't disabled? So what gives?
I hope it is coming back soon. I still wanna finish my 50 4k's in a row on haddonfield with perkless Clown :'(
I wish but they said it´s not gonna happen.
Haddonfield gave me trauma haha, once had a 20-ish minute game there with a nemesis.
Hopefully soon cause we need map variety.
I hope it'll feel like true Haddonfield after the update. I'd wish they'd give Michael a visual update as well, to make him look like 1978 Michael.
I hope it's a gameplay rework and not another graphical update with modern props and 7 breakable walls.
Can they take RPD as well?
Halloween
Hopefully the upcoming midchapter
You're afraid? Dont be afraid! Take as long as you guys need, we insist!
As Patrick would say “Soon ™️ “.
At least, can you confirm that the map is being reworked?