Killswitch Badham already.

If the preschool having no walls is a bug then killswitch the damn thing so survivors can't abuse the infinites it has created. I have been sent to badham over 28 times in the past 2 ######### days. I can't do a damn thing, 1 kill at MOST, are you ######### kidding me. How long does it take to killswitch things, a month, or a couple seconds?

Oh no I get it, you only killswitch things if it means survivors can have an easier time. I mean hell there's another survivor perk that's crashing people, but you guys don't like hearing about that.

Might want to contact your local mortician, because if you keep going down this road you'll have to bury your one and only game.

Comments

  • I've been to Midwich as survivor a whole lot recently, but do you see me complaining?

    If there is a realm that favors killers, there's also one for survivors. You can't have the cake and eat it too. Either kill switch both or don't killswitch at all.

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    I've been to Midwich as survivor a whole lot recently, but do you see me complaining?

    If there is a realm that favors killers, there's also one for survivors. You can't have the cake and eat it too. Either kill switch both or don't killswitch at all.

    What is bugged on Midwich? Badham has a bug that opened up an infinite.

  • Kill switch it and rework it so it isn't terrible

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    I've been to Midwich as survivor a whole lot recently, but do you see me complaining?

    If there is a realm that favors killers, there's also one for survivors. You can't have the cake and eat it too. Either kill switch both or don't killswitch at all.

    Ah yes, a map that is the same since launch and a map that is bugged in favor of survivors is 100% the same

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848850#Comment_2848850

    What is bugged on Midwich? Badham has a bug that opened up an infinite.

    We don't know if it is a bug. I'm not willing to go down the what if lane without BHVR actually addressing this issue.

    If it isn't then it's meant to be that way.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848850#Comment_2848850

    Ah yes, a map that is the same since launch and a map that is bugged in favor of survivors is 100% the same

    I don't think a map was bugged ever before and if it was I will retract my statement regarding this issue.

    But if BHVR literally left it that way, then it's meant to be that way.

  • I don't know if it's something so urgent that it deserves to have the map disabled just because it's missing some breakable doors. Making an analogy, it's the same as asking the nurse to be disabled just because devs wrongly increased the speed of her blinks. I don't think both situations create an environment for killswitch.


    about the perks that reveal the killer's aura, one of them needs to be disabled and soon.

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848854#Comment_2848854

    We don't know if it is a bug. I'm not willing to go down the what if lane without BHVR actually addressing this issue.

    If it isn't then it's meant to be that way.

    Bhvr has been deleting posts that mention a survivor perk that crashes other peoples games, is that intentional? Is that meant to be that way?

  • @randonly said:

    I don't know if it's something so urgent that it deserves to have the map disabled just because it's missing some breakable doors. Making an analogy, it's the same as asking the nurse to be disabled just because devs wrongly increased the speed of her blinks. I don't think both situations create an environment for killswitch.

    about the perks that reveal the killer's aura, one of them needs to be disabled and soon.

    They kill switched Dead Dawg because the window upstairs was missing a wall making it an infinite. The preschool is missing walls, making it an infinite. Why is one kill switched and the other isn't?

  • @Trex_Crazy said:

    Kill switch it and rework it so it isn't terrible

    Hopefully that's what they're doing with Lampkin Lane and not fixing some random bug with it.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848864#Comment_2848864

    They kill switched Dead Dawg because the window upstairs was missing a wall making it an infinite. The preschool is missing walls, making it an infinite. Why is one kill switched and the other isn't?

    I think it was killswitch because of a totem that couldn't be touched on the map, and not because the lack of doors as far as I know, which impacts both sides.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848861#Comment_2848861

    Bhvr has been deleting posts that mention a survivor perk that crashes other peoples games, is that intentional? Is that meant to be that way?

    And what is that perk exactly?

    I have not heard of this until today. I believe Wake Up is off, but there's another one that crept up?

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848854#Comment_2848854

    We don't know if it is a bug. I'm not willing to go down the what if lane without BHVR actually addressing this issue.

    If it isn't then it's meant to be that way.

    They acknowledged it in a bug report so yes.. its a "bug" or a test disguised as a bug to mitigate the rage..

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848861#Comment_2848861

    They acknowledged it in a bug report so yes.. its a "bug" or a test disguised as a bug to mitigate the rage..

    Well there goes my answer then.

  • At least kill switch the offering. If this is a bug, then survivors can exploit it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    That's not a reason to kill switch the map though. The doors used to be open before the map rework and it functioned that way for more than 3 years. Maybe you should calm down and play a bit less of DBD if you got sent to the same map 28 times in 2 days.

    Bugs are a reason to Killswitch a map, that's why they made the Killswitch.

  • unpopular opinion the map is better without em but that's just me

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    unpopular opinion the map is better without em but that's just me

    It's better for survivors ya.


    Gives you access to a better loop

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848927#Comment_2848927

    Bugs are a reason to Killswitch a map, that's why they made the Killswitch.

    Bugs that cause crashes or completely remove a player from matches are killswitched.

    A lack of two walls in the main building is just a reason to play Nurse or hope the Fairy from DC is visiting you in the loading screen.

  • There is a really simple strategy to avoid this.

    1.) Offering which stops sending you to a specific realm

    2.) if u are at Badham, dont play around main building - or just go afk. XD

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    If the preschool having no walls is a bug then killswitch the damn thing so survivors can't abuse the infinites it has created. I have been sent to badham over 28 times in the past 2 ######### days. I can't do a damn thing, 1 kill at MOST, are you ######### kidding me. How long does it take to killswitch things, a month, or a couple seconds?

    Oh no I get it, you only killswitch things if it means survivors can have an easier time. I mean hell there's another survivor perk that's crashing people, but you guys don't like hearing about that.

    Might want to contact your local mortician, because if you keep going down this road you'll have to bury your one and only game.

    Some guy I played against just ran to the main building every time I tried to chase him. It was a super drawn out annoying game.

  • @Chadku said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848943#Comment_2848943

    Bugs that cause crashes or completely remove a player from matches are killswitched.

    A lack of two walls in the main building is just a reason to play Nurse or hope the Fairy from DC is visiting you in the loading screen.

    I don't remember BHVR ever saying that was the case. Plus we know that's Bullshit because they Killswitched Dead Dog for an untouchable totem and RNG window.

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848859#Comment_2848859

    I don't think a map was bugged ever before and if it was I will retract my statement regarding this issue.

    But if BHVR literally left it that way, then it's meant to be that way.

    If you believe they meant to reintroduce infinites on a map for some reason, I think you lost all your faith for BHVR.

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848854#Comment_2848854

    We don't know if it is a bug. I'm not willing to go down the what if lane without BHVR actually addressing this issue.

    If it isn't then it's meant to be that way.

    It's acknowledged as a bug in that section


    Screenshot_20220314-102544-708.png

    Although I'd prioritise killswitching at least one of the two perks which create an exploit

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848861#Comment_2848861

    "We don't know it's a bug" cringey my friend, cringey. We 1000 % know it's a bug. Stop defending it with the survivor bias. Badham has the breakable walls to end infinites for...Forever now. While even it's not a "confirmed" bug for whatever reason now. There are NO changes in the update notes that read "removed Badham school walls to make loops stronger" So for the love of God. Just stop

    There's always at least one Mary Contrary in every thread no matter what it is.


    "Oh I love getting ######### on at Badham, the most obviously survivor sided map set in the game. I think it was better when maps had true infinites, because it really challenged my killer gameplay"

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848861#Comment_2848861

    "We don't know it's a bug" cringey my friend, cringey. We 1000 % know it's a bug. Stop defending it with the survivor bias. Badham has the breakable walls to end infinites for...Forever now. While even it's not a "confirmed" bug for whatever reason now. There are NO changes in the update notes that read "removed Badham school walls to make loops stronger" So for the love of God. Just stop

    I have to admit that their posts have been very amusing to follow, as of late.

  • @Chadku said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2848943#Comment_2848943

    Bugs that cause crashes or completely remove a player from matches are killswitched.

    A lack of two walls in the main building is just a reason to play Nurse or hope the Fairy from DC is visiting you in the loading screen.

    That last sentence made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚