Sadako needs a nerf
She is WAYYY too op no counterplay.
She is WAYYY too op no counterplay.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@GoodBoyKaru is this what you were waiting for?
Me seeing people complain about Sadako while just enjoying Spirit.
Maybe ๐
Bait.
I can assure you this is not bayt
Can you say why she is too op?
I don't think it's the same one but hey close enough ๐
No
Weeeeee bit op overperforming statistically unfun to play against yes yes
atm when i see her , i dont run away i run to her , then try to die as fast as possible so i can go to the next game..
Then why do you ask for a nerf then and also have you try to play sadako
Ok
saying need a nerf without a reason.
Joke or bait, pick one, plz.
BAAAAAAIT
Ok
Really?
...nah.
But i also think she is not that weak as they say.
B-but killer op!
Your comment just proves this is a B8 M8.
This Is not A Bait
Wat
So the devs really did not think this killer through.
She has stealth
She has disorientation when looping
She has speed
She has travel distance
She has natural gen slowdown (which is not rewarding for survivor at all)
She has the ability to kill survivors early
All of this is before you add perks....
And yet they label the killer as "Hard" to learn. She literally the easiest passive killer I've seen in the game to date.
Meanwhile nurse needs a buff, she is statistically weakest of all killers and needs some serious help.
I don't even know if this is bait or not.
Nes
I don't think she needs a nerf, I think her perks would need it, especially the skillcheck, which is exaggerated, if there's a delay, I already fail in the skill test and the gen is blocked, but Sadako herself, I think It's a matter of time and training to get used to it.