Aren’t updates supposed to be faster?
😭😭what?!
😭😭what?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe it is your Download-Speed? Because for me, Updates are faster. Not as fast as I would like them to be, but they are clearly faster.
I mean a little over a hour that's not too bad compared to how the downloads where before.....
Maybe idk this sucks lmao
How were they? 😭
My Steam download is faster than ever before. Maybe it's a console issue...?
2GB. I got it in 10 minutes and I haven't got great Internet.
My friends on high speed fibre optic can download a lot more in very little time.
Were you on audio? Or watching something?
I have to leave the group (if I am talking to anyone through ps4) so it doesn't take ages.
i swear they promised that updates were gonna be faster idk why it’s so long
I think you need to download the full game. They said something like this:
IMPORTANT NOTE: In both cases, these improvements will require you to completely redownload the game. This means there will be a very large download when updating or opting into or out of the PTB. Don’t worry, this is normal! Afterwards, updates will go back to being much smaller.
On Playstation, the update is never the scary part. It is the copying. What in the lord's name are they copying?
Nah I just turned on the ps4 and that’s it lmao
On Pc it's generally update 2 gig, then fix the game because it's missing files after every update, so re-acquire files so download another 5 gig.
I have it on disc💀💀
######### is that a proto pc?
Damn... That's mad.
If it makes you feel any better, it's a NOED, devour and make your choice fest with very selfish survivors and slightly salty killers.
Nah PlayStation lmao
It was only for Steam, they haven't updated it for other platforms yet.
So the usual then? Lmao I’m gonna be playing survivors I don’t like, not getting my Claire moried
For me (on Steam, PC) they're certainly faster, but still kinda weird compared to other games.
Before the change to updates I had to watch the "patching" progress bar reach 100% several times. Usually 2-3, but one time 5 times which took ages. Ever since the change it's actually honest, while it still takes long, when it says 100% it means it, it's actually done. No clue if it works similarly on console, it's a weird bottleneck where your download speed (and to some extent disk write speed, as I really didn't save much time at all on SSD vs mechanical HDD before) isn't that relevant.
Of course always prioritizing pc over us😭
The better packing as of current is Steam exclusive. It will be expanded to other platforms soon™
So Never?
Yeah, pretty much, just with new animations from the new killer 😂
Also the lobby feels like you were putting the TV's brightness up and the button broke.
I played a few matches and left.
Gonna make dinner and watch the handmaid's tale.
I'm gonna be honest I read salty as sexy and was very scared as to what the hell was happening
For me always the "verify" part where it takes forever to finish. Even after i downloaded the game again.
Soon ™️ will happen. It could be 50 million years from now, however, it WILL happen. Never say never, let your dreams be reality. The future starts NOW!
😂 You miss PH too much and you see sexy everywhere.
😔💅
I've been stanning Bruno too hard
I had to read the handmaids tale last year. Pretty good. I know my wife Sydney Sweeney was in the show lmao
If you're playing a game it's going to take longer to download or other apps running.
I like that hair
So this? Lmao
I gave it a go last night and ending up watching 6 episodes in one sit.
I'm going to find the audiobook so I can listen to it while working.
ikr he is very hot!!
Nothing running just a long wait
I think only the first season was based of the book
Sounds about right. I found the book on Spotify and it's only three hours.
And based on how much happens per episode, I doubt they inflated the story.
They just kept going after it was finished.
Is he riding a blue charizard?
Not exactly, it's his partner dragon "Rickenbacker"
holy crap it does look like a charizard Lmao
The download speedup was for Steam.
And ofc we get nothing
But, look at the face. He looks like one. Maybe they're cousins.
Every platform is different. Steam players had to re-download the entire game last time.
Charizard could never be as iconic
Lmao fair
Hm, I'll give you that.
And I get why you have the hits for Bruno seeing him in motion.
I liked that masked look.
Oh, BTW @deKlaw_04, I googled your wifey from the handmaid's tale. The name rang a bell, but I didn't remember her in the show.
She is so pretty, she doesn't look like that on that show though.
ikr he's so hot
Compared to me where it says 50 hours to update.
This patch is as ridiculously large as every other one has been. So much for last patches "changes to improve update time," literally 0 improvement.
0 improvement lmao