Your friendly neighborhood Spirit enthusiast has returned!
Hello people from the fog! It was very heartwarming seeing the long string of comments on my profile. Also, to the people who kept Spirit talked about on here while I was gone, I give you big hugs and my gratitude! You know how much she means to me so seeing her relevant on here puts a big smile on my face.
Anyway, now that I’m back, it’s time for me to take back the “biggest forum Spirit enthusiast” crown back (technically I have that title throughout the whole community). I hope all you lovely peeps are excited for more wholesome Spirit discussions in the future :))))))
Comments
Welcome back
While you were gone...like you had a choice.
Hello!
???
It's Clown Time, you technically disqualified yourself, which would mean you failed and thus, must do the 10 games of perkless Clown.
Wellcome back.
Hope you are happy that Sadako is not copy of Spirit, they are different type killers.
Spirit getting grabs.
welcome back!!!
YAAAAAY
spirit just saved Nea from the hatch. A true hero :,)
Challenge is over and is a draw.
I am indeed happy about that. She wasn’t my favorite on the PTB but she was aight.
:)))
Yo
I’mexcited too
Nea should listen to Hollow Knight
she should, clearly Rin was listening to Gods and Glory which is why she arrived in time to save nea.
Yes I’ll admit I overreacted. She’s very unique which is what I’m happy about.
our species is nearly extinct 😞
True true
AYYYY
Welcome back brotha :)
Hello :)
Well first match of the day I queue up as spirit and I end up getting 5 pentimento totems so that's something.
Congrats! That’s an exhilaratingly hard task there.
How
Idk, one of the survivors decided cleansing 3 dull totems was a good idea even though I already had 2 pentimentos up from the other hex perks I was using. I guess he thought I had noed or something.
Omg
You mean oh my gann
Hi
Glad to see you return, my dear friend!
Hi. Nice to have you back it's been so weird without all the Spirit posts.
Dang that was a missed opportunity. Lol
//
They’ll be back here very shortly!
Thank you my man!
I played Spirit yesterday, and I've never been so confused in my entire life. Respect to Spirit mains xd
Main her.
She’s so fun. Join us!
You'll be pleased to hear I've seen a few more people playing Spirit as of late
Welcome back!
Wait really! Yay!!!! 😄
Also, hello!
Yeah during my solo Q adventures (EU/UK region) I've faced quite a few spirits as of late. Not as popular as the usual suspects but def more than usual. It was nice actually.
A whole month without talking about Spirit is quite impressive.
Also, I've been having a really bad week and seeing your return literally just made my day. Welcome back :)
That’s so heartwarming to hear 😄
Also, I’m sorry to heart that, hope things get better.
Return of The King
😃 👋
You returned just in time for Spirit to get replaced by a real Onryo. The timing could not be better. Imagine if you missed all of the discussions about superior Spirit? What a waste of potential that would have been!
Nah, in all seriousness, this place was getting boring without the daily Spirit thread. Welcome back. 🙏
We all know who the best Ornyo is.
Last bit is very touching to hear. I’m so glad people are glad to have me back 😊
Ok
Ok
Ok
But in all seriousness, welcome back!
Thanks :)