Most toxic character
So in your experiences what is the most toxic survivor/killer you've played against?
For me it's: Quentin and Leatherface.
So in your experiences what is the most toxic survivor/killer you've played against?
For me it's: Quentin and Leatherface.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The survivor does nothing to define the behavior of the player. Toxic behavior is when the player makes it their goal to give the opposing team a miserable time.
That said... It was a meg, and she died swiftly.
don't matter which character you play against. the people behind the controller/Keyboard are the tixic people
Nurses with NOED and Make Your Choice.
And no they weren't bad at playing Nurse.
It's pretty much always Neas or Megs with their toxic flashlights when I player killer When I play surv, it's almost always get tunneled by Doctors who seem to have it out for me.
Yea, I know, I'm just asking who (in your experience) do most toxic players play as.
I get a lot of toxic Billy players and a lot of toxic Nea players. Strangely enough most of the nice people I meet play Nea, why does everybody play Nea?
When you've played the game long enough, you'll have seen every single character be a toxic headache. I can't say I have any recent experiences that stick out. Though back in the early days, Wraiths and face-camping were such a common combo. I don't have a lot of fond memories of the Wraith.
I definitely associate Laurie with 'Most Likely To Leave You to Die', so if that's toxic, she stands out too.
A Meg or Ace, usually. As for killer either Michael, Leatherface, or Hillbilly.
Claudette for survivor and Hillbilly for killer. Leatherface can be pretty cancerous with insidious but I rarely go against that.
Nea, ofc, and as killer The Doctor can be annoying.
As killer... Usually Dwight or David is the toxic players.
As survivor... Usually a doctor or leatherface.
Either way... It doesn't matter. I always seem to bring the light out of the situation without knowing what I did.
Usually a Claudette or a Quentin. Never seen a toxic killer tbh.
Doctor Carter!!11!!1!1!!!
Megs do try to be toxic but usually fail at it.
Neas are usually toxic.
I don't play killer often, but as a survivor its the Pig. Something about that killer seems to attract the worst kind of players. They camp and tunnel, and they seem to completely miss the point of putting a trap on a survivor's head.
P3 Claudette usually with a flashlight.
Any survivor in general since they must think Candy Crush is a rubix cube genius proving game. The only killers I ever see that are toxic are like 1 in 1000.
When I'm a survivor..doctor, pig and LF
I've gotten mad and butt hurt and camped when I played killer but that was end game gates were open and they were just messing around lmao
A rank 20 first game Dwight is the most toxic thing to exist in the multiverse.
Exclusive killer main, here. The Claudettes are always the most toxic, which is to be expected since everyone plays as her.
Claudette Baguette
What rank are you? I would love to stay in that 1 rank. I get the most toxic of killers and the most toxic of survivors as killer.
Hands down Wraith and Meg for me. Wraith has become the Claudette of killers in my opinion. 90% of people who play him expect me to roll over and die, and have a horrid elitist mindset. They always have something to say in the end game chat, and will be so quick to label any tactics or abilities you use as "toxic". I've tried to stay humble, but it's gotten to the point where I groan everytime I hear the bell in the distance. I apologize to any wraith mains who are competent, but it's sorta tainted him for me.
I feel like it'd make sense to say Claudette for survivors and be done, but people really forget about how bad Megs can be. Sure, Claudettes can be obnoxious and nasty but Megs have a method to their madness. I get farmed by Meg more than anyone, and she usually ends up dropping all the pallets faster than the blink of an eye and sandbagging the hell out of her team.
I know there are toxic people who play everyone, since it's Dead By Daylight and it's inevitable. However, those are just my experiences.
I second this. Wraiths, especially in the higher ranks, have become so toxic. Face camping, tunneling, even when there's still 4 or 5 gens standing.
As a killer I see Min's being stupid toxic, as a survivor it's usually jake. The most toxic killers I see are usually doc, I've seen way too many of them camp excessively and slug hooked survivors.
Survivor: Nea, Claudette
For killer, probably huntress. Something about them makes me angry.
For Killers, i've seen a lot of Pigs literally camping and tunneling the first they find despite wearing a RBT no matter how counterproductive it is.
Now that Teachables to the characters teaching them are standard: Lauries any day.
EASILY people who play Leatherface and Wraith are the most toxic. Leatherface I can’t really blame because of his very little map pressure but Wraith? Just no. Wraith ALWAYS goes invisible and camps the hook.
Survivor side, it used to be Claudette players but now I will say Quentin and Kate are the most annoying. People who play them just seem the be extremely rude and obnoxious.
is the player being toxic not the survivor but the most used character for toxic ppl is claudette most toxic killer?billy i guess most killer isn't toxiv
Laurie as killer. If I have a mori, I will mori the Laurie.
As survivor Meg. Pallet wasters, just camping the pallet.

Also Bubba. When I see it is a Leatherface at the start of the match I often try to give them the benefit of the doubt, like come on not alll Leatherfaces camp and tunnel. (Because I like playing Bubba and not doing that.)
And then they camp and aggressively tunnel. And when they can't get you because they suck ass, either they immediately DC or they talk ######### to you in chat and/or on your profile.