Hug Tech Confirmed To Be A Bug
https://clips.twitch.tv/InnocentSlipperyPlumageBuddhaBar-Ta89Ag9JLRGNVoRQ
I always knew. I just hope that this video is proof enough to show that it is indeed a bug. I don’t know too much about the devs or the creators at BHVR so correct me if I’m wrong but that wasn’t that the blights creator? So if the creator himself say it’s a bug what else is there to it?
Comments
This man developed blight's power
He said moving your camera during dash to avoid collision is fine. Starting dash already colliding with something allows you to slide and that's a bug.
Can you make difference?
yeah easy to dodge with that op 360
All I'm going to say, Mclean is going to have a hard time patching this one.
Some mechanics start as a bug and get implemented or changed to a feature, its not the first time something like this happened in a game. Wow had back then a bug where a warlock could avoid fall damage by using a specific ability in the right moment, the devs then implemented a glyph that does that exactly later.
A bug doesnt always necesarely mean its something bad. Same goes to hug tech, its a way to use the ability with planning and also ALOT of skill. There is a reason why a small percentage of blights know how to use it, it requires a lot of training, skill and understanding which is imo totally fine.
I agree it's a cheat for me the gamer play blight like that
you literally just play against hug techs the same way you play against a flick billy
Hug tech is a bug confirmed by McLean, confirmed 5 days ago again via ticket. Why are some of you guys still trying so hard to prove that It’s not a bug. 🤣
Yeah, we really don't need to do such when the chance of fix is nigh zero.
I don’t think people realize almost everything done with hug tech can also be done with scoot sliding, which has been explicitly confirmed as an intentional and approved mechanic.
That's just sad
Of all the techs Blight has, why get rid of hug tech? That's actual skill which uses the physics of the game and the killer, unlike the flick tech which lets you attack in directions he's literally not supposed to be able to.
Um.
https://www.twitch.tv/mclean_yep/clip/AmorphousFaithfulKleeTheTarFu-jPzbiLNS-Dku-899It's literally intended by the creator. (The latter part of this is referring to J-flicks which were removed)
I'm just pointing out which techs can be justified as skillful and which ones that cannot.
How do you even fix it though?
You'd have to re-design his entire collision system OR re-design the collision of the objects.
Both are extremely time consuming.
It would be worth it though. Look at nurse at the moment, it’s possible to fix blight even if it is time consuming. @Pulsar
What, they broke nurse.
The game will be dead before they fix that.
It took them what, 6 years to fix Nurse? I'm glad they did, but the more I see of BHVR the more I wish they'd ditch the 3 month update schedule.
this is fine but stretched isn't 😂