Popular Survivor perks from 100 matches.

100 matches.


  1. Deadhard 156 appearances
  2. Borrowed Time 111
  3. Decisive Strike 88
  4. Iron Will 86
  5. Spine Chill 67
  6. Boon Circle of Healing 67
  7. Kindred 64
  8. Adrenaline 45
  9. We're Gonna Live Forever 43
  10. Windows of opportunity 39 (was surprised)
  11. Sprint Burst 34
  12. Self Care 34 (cmon
  13. Resilience 31
  14. Lithe 31
  15. Unbreakable 25
  16. Prove Thyself 23
  17. Boon Shadow Step 23
  18. Boil Over 13 (massively increasing obviously)
  19. Balanced Landing 11
  20. Well Make It 11
  21. Urban Evasion 11
  22. Bond 11
  23. Deliverance 11
  24. Self Aware 11
  25. Plunderers Instinct 10
  26. Detectives Hunch 8
  27. Empathy 8
  28. Flip Flop 8 (increasing)
  29. Tenacity 8
  30. Soulguard 7
  31. Vigil 7
  32. Inner Healing 7
  33. Flashbang 7
  34. Any Means Necessary 6
  35. Desperate Measures 5
  36. Resurgence 5
  37. Head On 5
  38. Lucky Break 5
  39. Overcome 5

Cutting off at 5. Not going to bother listing every perk used. I feel this much shows the picture.

In 100 matches there was only 14 matches Deadhard wasn't in. So Deadhard was in 86% of all matches.


I gotta say I am surprised nobody seems to be using Overcome? I thought everyone was loving how that perk sounded. I think its really good.


I wasn't aware that Windows is such a popular perk as well.


Seems like Boon Circle is the only newish perk survivors are using.

Comments

  • Nice to see DS is still up there now that its actually balanced.

  • How can people have fun using dead hard it's soo boring like I would rather waste it on a dumb perk like lucky Break lol

  • @BubMickey07 said:

    How can people have fun using dead hard it's soo boring like I would rather waste it on a dumb perk like lucky Break lol

    Yeah I knew it was popular but I had no clue it was THAT popular. It's nearly TWICE as popular as the 3rd most popular perk.


    I left out one interesting fact.


    In 100 matches there was only 14 matches Deadhard wasn't in. So Deadhard was in 86% of all matches.

  • I can see Dead hard being definitely broken and boring, beside that seems pretty fine.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    100 matches.

    1. Deadhard 156 appearances
    2. Borrowed Time 111
    3. Decisive Strike 88
    4. Iron Will 86
    5. Boon Circle of Healing 67
    6. Kindred 64
    7. Adrenaline 45
    8. We're Gonna Live Forever 43
    9. Windows of opportunity 39 (was surprised)
    10. Sprint Burst 34
    11. Self Care 34 (cmon
    12. Resilience 31
    13. Lithe 31
    14. Unbreakable 25
    15. Prove Thyself 23
    16. Boon Shadow Step 23
    17. Boil Over 13 (massively increasing obviously)
    18. Balanced Landing 11
    19. Well Make It 11
    20. Urban Evasion 11
    21. Bond 11
    22. Deliverance 11
    23. Self Aware 11
    24. Plunderers Instinct 10
    25. Detectives Hunch 8
    26. Empathy 8
    27. Flip Flop 8 (increasing)
    28. Tenacity 8
    29. Soulguard 7
    30. Vigil 7
    31. Inner Healing 7
    32. Flashbang 7
    33. Any Means Necessary 6
    34. Desperate Measures 5
    35. Resurgence 5
    36. Head On 5
    37. Lucky Break 5
    38. Overcome 5

    Cutting off at 5. Not going to bother listing every perk used. I feel this much shows the picture.

    In 100 matches there was only 14 matches Deadhard wasn't in. So Deadhard was in 86% of all matches.

    I gotta say I am surprised nobody seems to be using Overcome? I thought everyone was loving how that perk sounded. I think its really good.

    I wasn't aware that Windows is such a popular perk as well.

    Seems like Boon Circle is the only newish perk survivors are using.

    Windows is great since the buff. I always run it as I don’t play often enough to memorize where windows and pallets are, also let’s you know if a pallet is available at a certain tile. It’s saved me countless times

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2785799#Comment_2785799

    Yeah I knew it was popular but I had no clue it was THAT popular. It's nearly TWICE as popular as the 3rd most popular perk.

    I left out one interesting fact.

    In 100 matches there was only 14 matches Deadhard wasn't in. So Deadhard was in 86% of all matches.

    “Press E for extra health state”

  • The lack of no-mither is breaking my heart, where are all my fellow no-mither enjoyers at?

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    100 matches.

    1. Deadhard 156 appearances
    2. Borrowed Time 111
    3. Decisive Strike 88
    4. Iron Will 86
    5. Boon Circle of Healing 67
    6. Kindred 64
    7. Adrenaline 45
    8. We're Gonna Live Forever 43
    9. Windows of opportunity 39 (was surprised)
    10. Sprint Burst 34
    11. Self Care 34 (cmon
    12. Resilience 31
    13. Lithe 31
    14. Unbreakable 25
    15. Prove Thyself 23
    16. Boon Shadow Step 23
    17. Boil Over 13 (massively increasing obviously)
    18. Balanced Landing 11
    19. Well Make It 11
    20. Urban Evasion 11
    21. Bond 11
    22. Deliverance 11
    23. Self Aware 11
    24. Plunderers Instinct 10
    25. Detectives Hunch 8
    26. Empathy 8
    27. Flip Flop 8 (increasing)
    28. Tenacity 8
    29. Soulguard 7
    30. Vigil 7
    31. Inner Healing 7
    32. Flashbang 7
    33. Any Means Necessary 6
    34. Desperate Measures 5
    35. Resurgence 5
    36. Head On 5
    37. Lucky Break 5
    38. Overcome 5

    Cutting off at 5. Not going to bother listing every perk used. I feel this much shows the picture.

    In 100 matches there was only 14 matches Deadhard wasn't in. So Deadhard was in 86% of all matches.

    I gotta say I am surprised nobody seems to be using Overcome? I thought everyone was loving how that perk sounded. I think its really good.

    I wasn't aware that Windows is such a popular perk as well.

    Seems like Boon Circle is the only newish perk survivors are using.

    I have been using windows of opportunity for 3 years now

    Seeing pallets and vaults through walls is really strong

  • @ActualPainedFrog said:

    The lack of no-mither is breaking my heart, where are all my fellow no-mither enjoyers at?

    It got used 3 times lol

  • 1 and a half dead hard average? Uh huh...

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    1 and a half dead hard average? Uh huh...

    That is how many people used it.

    It actually would be a lot higher had I only used killer games to track. I was using both survivor and killer games. So some matches only had 3 survivors to gather perks from seeing as how counting my own perks in each match would be dumb.

  • That's funny. I thought there would be more Spinechill.

  • WoO is great perk now, it is not surprise. It is one of the new meta perks. You are not running to dead zone with this perk.

  • Imagine if in 86% of games killers used noed. Pretty much the same thing.

  • @BirdSpirit said:

    That's funny. I thought there would be more Spinechill.

    Facepalm. Yea that is a mistake thanks for catching that. Spine chill is definitely in the top ten somehow i missed adding it. Will update in several hours

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2786417#Comment_2786417

    Facepalm. Yea that is a mistake thanks for catching that. Spine chill is definitely in the top ten somehow i missed adding it. Will update in several hours

    No worries. Thanks for doing this!

  • @BubMickey07 said:

    How can people have fun using dead hard it's soo boring like I would rather waste it on a dumb perk like lucky Break lol

    Fun is subjective. Some find the chasing aspect extremely fun so why wouldn’t they use a perk that gives them more time doing such?

  • Overcome is cool and all but you cannot use it with Dead hard

  • @N8dog said:

    Imagine if in 86% of games killers used noed. Pretty much the same thing.

    definitely not same, you can just do bones and 100% negate NOED, you can't do anything against dead hard.

  • Fixed. Spine Chil lwas actually tied for 5th.

  • Can someone link me to the killer perk one? I gotta send both to a friend to prove a point I've been making to his meta-only 'survivors have it worse' ass

  • @Archive512 said:

    Can someone link me to the killer perk one? I gotta send both to a friend to prove a point I've been making to his meta-only 'survivors have it worse' ass

    The one I did?

  • @N8dog said:

    Imagine if in 86% of games killers used noed. Pretty much the same thing.

    Sorry, but dh was used 39%. I see more b&c than that

  • Eyup, I've been trying to find it and I can't seem to find it via search. Would be nice to compare the lists

  • @Archive512 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2787810#Comment_2787810

    Eyup, I've been trying to find it and I can't seem to find it via search. Would be nice to compare the lists

    @ASurvkillivorer said:

    North America

    Crossplay on

    High MMR. Source, nearing 500 matches with 60%+ escape rate.

    From high to low times appeared in 100 matches.

    2 tired of life killers entered the match with no perks.

    BBQ 54 matches

    Corrupt Intervention 41 matches

    Pop Goes The Weasel 37 matches

    Scourge PR 30 matches

    Ruin 29 matches

    No Way Out 12 matches

    Enduring 11 matches

    NOED 11 matches

    Bamboozle 10 matches

    Undying 9 matches

    Tinkerer 9 matches

    Thanatophobia 9 matches

    Save the Best for Last 8 matches

    Infections 6 matches

    Lethal Pursuer 6 matches

    Discordance 6 matches

    Spirit Fury 6 matches

    Shadowborn 5 matches

    Sloppy Butcher 4 matches

    Deadlock 4 matches are Surprising, but not so much Scourge PR is way better.

    Blood Warden 4 matches

    Jolt 4 matches

    Brutal Strength 4 matches

    Franklins demise 4 matches

    Hex Plaything 4 matches

    Rancor 4 matches

    Play With Your Food 3 matches

    Iron Maiden 3 matches

    Eruption 3 matches

    Nemesis 3 matches

    StarStruck 3 matches

    Devour Hope 2 matches

    Retribution 2 matches

    Hoarder 2 matches

    Distressing 2 matches

    Agitation 2 matches

    Iron Grasp 2 matches

    Insidious 2 matches

    Monitor an abuse 2 matches

    Fearmonger 2 matches

    Haunted Ground 2 matches

    The thrill of the Hunt 2 matches

    Pentimento 2 matches

    Lightborn 2 matches

    NOTES

    Not going to bother listing perks that showed up 1 time or less. Maybe in the future, I can do this better and actually include that just for the context.

    What I found interesting about this is. Killers simply aren't using many perks at all. Only NINE perks in double digits.

    By far the most popular killer build is POP, CORRUPT, SCOURGE PR, BBQ

    I was expecting to see Corrupt in 75% of matches. Interesting to me that it isn't as much as I feel like it is. Meanwhile, BBQ showed up in more than half of all matches. The grind is real. I can't bring myself to play killer without BBQ either.

    Let me know if this is interesting and I should keep tracking it. I have been tracking survivor escape rates and tomorrow I should post the results of 500 matches. Should I keep tracking the killer perks though?


    I have a 200 match one coming in a few days.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    100 matches.

    1. Deadhard 156 appearances
    2. Borrowed Time 111
    3. Decisive Strike 88
    4. Iron Will 86
    5. Boon Circle of Healing 67
    6. Kindred 64
    7. Adrenaline 45
    8. We're Gonna Live Forever 43
    9. Windows of opportunity 39 (was surprised)
    10. Sprint Burst 34
    11. Self Care 34 (cmon
    12. Resilience 31
    13. Lithe 31
    14. Unbreakable 25
    15. Prove Thyself 23
    16. Boon Shadow Step 23
    17. Boil Over 13 (massively increasing obviously)
    18. Balanced Landing 11
    19. Well Make It 11
    20. Urban Evasion 11
    21. Bond 11
    22. Deliverance 11
    23. Self Aware 11
    24. Plunderers Instinct 10
    25. Detectives Hunch 8
    26. Empathy 8
    27. Flip Flop 8 (increasing)
    28. Tenacity 8
    29. Soulguard 7
    30. Vigil 7
    31. Inner Healing 7
    32. Flashbang 7
    33. Any Means Necessary 6
    34. Desperate Measures 5
    35. Resurgence 5
    36. Head On 5
    37. Lucky Break 5
    38. Overcome 5

    Cutting off at 5. Not going to bother listing every perk used. I feel this much shows the picture.

    In 100 matches there was only 14 matches Deadhard wasn't in. So Deadhard was in 86% of all matches.

    I gotta say I am surprised nobody seems to be using Overcome? I thought everyone was loving how that perk sounded. I think its really good.

    I wasn't aware that Windows is such a popular perk as well.

    Seems like Boon Circle is the only newish perk survivors are using.

    Overcome is probably one of the most meh exhaustion perks. I hate sprint burst and I'd probably run that before running Overcome. I'm not surprised at all that no one is using it. Get smacked and run a couple extra steps at a time out of your control isn't exactly a top tier perk

  • @RakimSockem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/308395/popular-survivor-perks-from-100-matches

    Overcome is probably one of the most meh exhaustion perks. I hate sprint burst and I'd probably run that before running Overcome. I'm not surprised at all that no one is using it. Get smacked and run a couple extra steps at a time out of your control isn't exactly a top tier perk

    Try it out you might change your mind. 50/50 killers decide I am not worth chasing when they see me get that massive headstart.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2788012#Comment_2788012

    Try it out you might change your mind. 50/50 killers decide I am not worth chasing when they see me get that massive headstart.

    I've used it which is why I said it was meh. I can get just as much distance or more out of any other exhaustion perk (I typically don't use ANY but if I do, it's Lithe) and yea the extra distance is nice, but the fact that you can't control the activation is what makes it "meh" to me. I'd rather be intentional about my exhaustion perk if I use one at all

  • @RakimSockem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2788037#Comment_2788037

    I've used it which is why I said it was meh. I can get just as much distance or more out of any other exhaustion perk (I typically don't use ANY but if I do, it's Lithe) and yea the extra distance is nice, but the fact that you can't control the activation is what makes it "meh" to me. I'd rather be intentional about my exhaustion perk if I use one at all

    Lol that is exactly WHY I like it. Its kinda like a Sprint Burst I get to carry at all times. No dealing with any latency or technical BS like with Lithe or DH.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2788054#Comment_2788054

    Lol that is exactly WHY I like it. Its kinda like a Sprint Burst I get to carry at all times. No dealing with any latency or technical BS like with Lithe or DH.

    To each their own. Like I said, I don't even run exhaustion perks and haven't done so for over a year. When I used to, it was Lithe so I could control when it was used and plan my route out. I've never like Sprint Burst for the sole purpose that it forces you to walk or use it if it's off cooldown

  • Overcome is good imo in that it activates when you need it most without having to think about it. Sprint burst is good but you need to manage it far more.

  • at this point we honestly just should make dh basekit so that we can actually get some variety into the survivor perkslot. i think the main problem with dh atm is that it has way too much utility for a perk thats supposed to be an temporarity invincibility perk. if it didnt have as much distance it would probably play more reasonably and not as a "press e button to erase mistake" type of perk..

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2786455#Comment_2786455

    Sorry, but dh was used 39%. I see more b&c than that

    And whats bad about wanting to earn more bloodpoints?

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2787815#Comment_2787815

    And whats bad about wanting to earn more bloodpoints?

    Nothing. Same as dh. I’m only saying you don’t see more dh than b&c. If you want to nerf dh because you don’t want to play always against it I want b&c needed. At least it shouldn’t show auras of survs in dying state

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789434#Comment_2789434

    Nothing. Same as dh. I’m only saying you don’t see more dh than b&c. If you want to nerf dh because you don’t want to play always against it I want b&c needed. At least it shouldn’t show auras of survs in dying state

    Oh yes, more aura nerfs is definetly what BBQ needs. /s

    DH doesn´t provide more bloodpoints. That would be the area of WGLF. Which somehow got a low pick rate.

  • @mistar_z said:

    at this point we honestly just should make dh basekit so that we can actually get some variety into the survivor perkslot. i think the main problem with dh atm is that it has way too much utility for a perk thats supposed to be an temporarity invincibility perk. if it didnt have as much distance it would probably play more reasonably and not as a "press e button to erase mistake" type of perk..

    Dead Hard does something no other perk does, it allows survivors to counter one-hit downs. Without Dead-Hard you can't counter 1 hit downs.

    In fact, if you look at the top 3 perks, they're all perks that are survivors only way to counter certain strategies. Decisive Strike is the only option survivors have to counter tunneling. Borrowed Time is the only option for survivors to counter Face-Camping. Dead-Hard is the only perk that counters 1 hit downs.

  • Spine Chill is more common than I thought.