What is the chapter you want most?
I would love a bioshock chapter. imagine being chased by a big daddy in rapture.
I would love a bioshock chapter. imagine being chased by a big daddy in rapture.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We're getting it
I was really anticipating Candyman for the 4th anniversary, I actually watched all the movies (and loved them) because I was so sure it would be him.
Still to this day I await his arrival.
Alien
Pennywise
Chucky
Walking Dead - Beta Killer with Rick, Michonne, Daryl or whomever but at least Michonne.
Candyman
ones I feel deserve to be here along with Jason even though I don't like him.
Would be cool but doubt
Silver Bullet
Pumpkinhead
The Thing
Candyman would be dope.
Health chapter
True
Pumpkinhead has better odds.
why dont you like jason :(
Hannibal Lecter
Anthony Hopkins model in face mask and prison jumpsuit.
Then whichever chapter introduces custom game bots.
At this point in time, my top three chapters at this point in time are F13, Alien and FNAF. I got my other dream chapter, Resident Evil. :)
As long as DBD continues, a lot more licenses are going to be added so, hopefully everyone gets their dream chapter.
bruh the chase music would be amazing
In terms of licenses that are actually plausible, an Alien chapter that blends the first movie and Isolation would be my dream chapter right now. I've not even seen the movie, I just think the Xenomorph would be a near perfect fit for DBD and that there are a lot of viable map locations.
In terms of licenses that are my personal pipe dream... a Hellblazer paragraph with a John Constantine survivor. Maybe if I bring it up every time, it'll happen, right? Right...?
Are you gonna try her on PTB? Next PTB is probably 2 weeks later.
Answer to Topic: I wanna Bioshock. I love Elizabeth so much, i wanna make her one of the my survivors. And Big Daddy is also cool.
Those are good picks. I'm also getting my dream chapter
All of those would be really good anniversary chapters
I'm on a ps4 so I can't the only time I got to play ptb was Mikaela paragraph since I was over at a friend's and he can use the ptb
Compared to Freddy, Chucky, Pennywise who all can terrorize their victims with vocabulary as well. I just find Jason boring asf. I know Mike don't talk either but he at least had a cast of survivors to attach to like Laurie, her daughter, her son who vanished in thin air, LL cool J lol. Jason is ass.
Hotline Miami or Bioshock. Or Dead Rising paragraph.
I've always seen the video game licenses as bigger potential than movies.
Wow. Straight up with it. Concise and to the point. Damn
a gamehealth chapter.
though i dont think 3 months are even just remotely close to being enough to fix this game.
it would be a start though.
Chucky is my dream licence
For original i would love a Lovecraft inspired killer
Or a pyromaniac
It's not super likely, but I'd adore if a Hotline Miami chapter had Jacket as both the survivor and the killer. It'd be really fitting for the game's whole vibe.
Will never happen, but...
YOU KNOW WHAT I respectfully disagree with your opinion
Entity is already from Lovecraft, is not she? I am sure she is one of the elders. Killer from Lovecraft is possible but all monsters are God-Tier. I don't know how to make killer from this franchise.
I think she is based on Lovecraft but not directly part of the mythos. As for a Lovecraft killer in dbd it would be hard considering the fact none of the major entities are small.
Yeah this. Maybe human/small version can join. But they still strong like Entity herself. How Entity will catch them?
I would love a killer with a flamethrower
Cultists or deep one maybe
I meant more as a cultist or something like Wilbur Whateley.
Not one of the old ones.
In no particular order;
It
The Shinning
Fnaf
Outlast
Resident Evil 7 (I don't care if we already have a Resident Evil chapter, I still want Re7)
Control. Jesse Faden as survivor, Oldest House as the map. Maybe the Hiss as a killer.
I was thinking chucky could be that he can teleport between good guy dolls scattered around the map
Gets my vote. Mori would be awesome
Scream.
Would live a Woodboro realm and Sidney Prescott/Kirby Reed survivors
Dead Space with Isaac Clarke and a necromorph killer(Ubermorph/regenerator) or Slenderman with a new Red Forest map variation. Hard to choose
Game fix chapter.
1.Fnaf
2.The Witch's House
3.Your Mother
The on-release version of the ANOES Chapter back, and a FNAF one.
We got my dream chapter when Hellraiser came to DbD.
Next up though would be Phantasm. The Tall Man as a Killer would be epic, especially if they did a swarm of the balls as his mori, just shredding the Survivor to pieces.
Not sure what to use as a map, but they did a lot of funeral home/mortuary type locations in the films, so would definitely be thematically appropriate. Be a good atmosphere too, nice and dark corridors and rooms with bodies laying half out of caskets. Fun times!
Chucky would be good, but I think his height would be problematic. Hag FOV is already rough on people who aren't used to her. Trying to use a doll with that FOV would be rough.
Would like to see something animalistic or non-human though. Dead Space, some form of werewolf/beast-man, something out of the Cthulu mythos, or any other mythology/lore we don't have in DbD yet. South American Indian (Maya, Aztec, etc) based or something out of the Middle East's culture would be cool. Love to see variety in the backgrounds and lore of the Killers.
Fnaf, a proper scream dlc, F13 and supernatural.
Scream sid as survivor I'll be happy hell the perks can be crappy and I be happy.
Movies: Alien, It, The thing.
Videogames: Outlast, Evil Within, Dead Space.
Novels: Something from Lovecraft's universe, a Deep one killer with an Innsmouth map would be great. (Could do something half original)
Non licensed: I'd like to see that spider thing from the videos and a vampire.
Those are my personal favs that I can think of rn, but I like others too, both original and licensed :)