Comments

  • I’m interested to see where they go with it

  • Alrighty, folks. I've never really properly tried to grind the Rift (the closest was to get 2/3) pieces of the Pink Elephant costum). Anyone got any tips on how to grind it as efficiently as possible to get whatever cosmetics are up for grabs?

  • I think it's amazing that we're getting rifts for licensed characters. Bill was a ray of hope, yes, but Valve is really free with what they let people do with their stuff. Getting a SAW tome is wild. I've been psyched about this for months.

    Can't wait to see what outfits we get, too.

    @TAG said:

    Alrighty, folks. I've never really properly tried to grind the Rift (the closest was to get 2/3) pieces of the Pink Elephant costum). Anyone got any tips on how to grind it as efficiently as possible to get whatever cosmetics are up for grabs?

    Well, it's gotten easier as of a few Rifts ago - less of a requirement to tier up. Otherwise it's based on experience, so make sure to play at least a survivor and a killer match each day (for the 300xp bonus), and focus on the challenges.

  • Battlepass content for a licensed chapter?

    I guess depending on how well it "sells", we´ll get more like this for other licensed chapters.

  • @TAG said:

    Alrighty, folks. I've never really properly tried to grind the Rift (the closest was to get 2/3) pieces of the Pink Elephant costum). Anyone got any tips on how to grind it as efficiently as possible to get whatever cosmetics are up for grabs?

    Ever since they made the rift significantly easier if you play enough you will get what you need

  • @TAG said:

    Alrighty, folks. I've never really properly tried to grind the Rift (the closest was to get 2/3) pieces of the Pink Elephant costum). Anyone got any tips on how to grind it as efficiently as possible to get whatever cosmetics are up for grabs?

    It's now easier to reach lvl 70 in the rift through normal play. If you are able to complete all the challenges in the rift you are more then likely to hit lvl 70 before you complete them all. If you don't have any challenges to do and want to grind the rift as fast as possible then you should play killer. You gain progress based on how long you spend in game (up to a certain amount) so playing killer gives you the most time per game.

  • @TAG said:

    Alrighty, folks. I've never really properly tried to grind the Rift (the closest was to get 2/3) pieces of the Pink Elephant costum). Anyone got any tips on how to grind it as efficiently as possible to get whatever cosmetics are up for grabs?

    there honestly are no tips anymore; if you play casually, yet somewhat consistently, you'll hit level 70.

    BHVR made the tomes a lot more accessible a while back

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760666#Comment_2760666

    there honestly are no tips anymore; if you play casually, yet somewhat consistently, you'll hit level 70.

    BHVR made the tomes a lot more accessible a while back

    Huh, okay. That is actually quite useful to know. I have not paid attention to Rift stuff outside of the aforementioned Elephant skin for clown.

  • @TAG said:

    Alrighty, folks. I've never really properly tried to grind the Rift (the closest was to get 2/3) pieces of the Pink Elephant costum). Anyone got any tips on how to grind it as efficiently as possible to get whatever cosmetics are up for grabs?

    Every time I completed the rift with a lot of time left was because I did all the current tome missions, they give plenty of rift fragments

  • On one hand, I get to play Pig!

    On the other hand...I'll need to play Pig.

  • While not the biggest fan of pig, having another licenced tome is pretty sweet

  • I'm not a big fan of the skin. I wish it showed her full face and not have the mask.

  • @TAG said:

    Alrighty, folks. I've never really properly tried to grind the Rift (the closest was to get 2/3) pieces of the Pink Elephant costum). Anyone got any tips on how to grind it as efficiently as possible to get whatever cosmetics are up for grabs?

    Just do the challenges and that's it. You don't even have to do both sides, I just do survivor and get it every time.

  • As a Pig player, I'm excited for the new Rift. As other people have pointed out, it's much easier to get through all of the levels, even if you don't finish all of the challenges, simply by playing a decent bit. I've finished the last couple of Rifts with a lot of time to spare -- the grind was definitely lessened on them.

  • I can't wait for the new rift to open! Haven't been this excited in a long time. Pig is one of my favorite killers 😁

  • Could they make Pig a little less useless before the tome releases? That would be fantastic.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    Could they make Pig a little less useless before the tome releases? That would be fantastic.

    Best i can do is a nerf.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    Could they make Pig a little less useless before the tome releases? That would be fantastic.

    She's a decent killer, but I'd love if she got some buffs before this tome releases. Not gonna happen, though...

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760726#Comment_2760726

    She's a decent killer, but I'd love if she got some buffs before this tome releases. Not gonna happen, though...

    She's bottom of the barrel, dude. Your benchmarks have always been way off.

    Obligatory Pig nerfs confirmed. Business as usual.

  • 😂 My comment with screenshot was deleted so RIP this post.

    Still amused that tome is "thick book."

    Also concerned about players having to buy the characters with real money to complete challenges since before the excuse was you could use shards to get characters instead of real money.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760729#Comment_2760729

    She's bottom of the barrel, dude. Your benchmarks have always been way off.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760728#Comment_2760728

    Obligatory Pig nerfs confirmed. Business as usual.

    I don't think she's at the bottom at all. I almost always do well with her (been playing her since release). I do think she could use some small buffs though.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760733#Comment_2760733

    I don't think she's at the bottom at all. I almost always do well with her (been playing her since release). I do think she could use some small buffs though.

    I play almost exclusively Pig, and IMO she is quite weak.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760737#Comment_2760737

    I play almost exclusively Pig, and IMO she is quite weak.

    She's definitely weaker than a lot of other killers. I'm saying she isn't at the bottom like the other guy said. I even said I'd like them to buff her.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760741#Comment_2760741

    She's definitely weaker than a lot of other killers. I'm saying she isn't at the bottom like the other guy said. I even said I'd like them to buff her.

    I think she's pretty close to bottom, personally.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760741#Comment_2760741

    She's definitely weaker than a lot of other killers. I'm saying she isn't at the bottom like the other guy said. I even said I'd like them to buff her.

    You called her a decent killer.

    This is false on so many levels. I don't know why you're nitpicking semantics now.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760745#Comment_2760745

    You called her a decent killer.

    This is false on so many levels. I don't know why you're nitpicking semantics now.

    I do personally consider her decent. She is weaker than some other killers though.

    Edit: She isn't the best, but she isn't the worst either. That's what I'm saying.

  • @TAG said:

    Alrighty, folks. I've never really properly tried to grind the Rift (the closest was to get 2/3) pieces of the Pink Elephant costum). Anyone got any tips on how to grind it as efficiently as possible to get whatever cosmetics are up for grabs?

    Just finish all tome challanges, even stupiest challanges. I am always finishing tomes at T3 challanges. Just playing game and doing challanges if i have.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760729#Comment_2760729

    She's bottom of the barrel, dude. Your benchmarks have always been way off.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760728#Comment_2760728

    Obligatory Pig nerfs confirmed. Business as usual.

    Sadly, yes.

  • Where was this announced?

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760750#Comment_2760750

    I do personally consider her decent. She is weaker than some other killers though.

    Edit: She isn't the best, but she isn't the worst either. That's what I'm saying.

    Your personal opinion has never been a good substitute for common sense. If your responses to me are always going to be based on qualifying what you say as an opinion, then spare us both.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760752#Comment_2760752

    Your personal opinion has never been a good substitute for common sense. If your responses to me are always going to be based on qualifying what you say as an opinion, then spare us both.

    I'm sorry, but I just can't agree that she's at the bottom and is the worst killer in the game. If that upsets you, then so be it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Did they take down the tweet?

    Yep.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760766#Comment_2760766

    I'm sorry, but I just can't agree that she's at the bottom and is the worst killer in the game. If that upsets you, then so be it.

    I never said she was the worst. I said she was useless.

    No-one cares if you agree or not. After a while we just want to stop hearing your nonsense.

  • @Jukenobi said:

    Where was this announced?

    One of the official foreign DBD twitter accounts jumped the gun on announcement before main Twitter account. They've since deleted the tweet but because it's the internet it lives on. It happens occasionally where the foreign DBD accounts make announcement before the main one, probably due to time zone confusion.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760769#Comment_2760769

    I never said she was the worst. I said she was useless.

    No-one cares if you agree or not. After a while we just want to stop hearing your nonsense.

    You said she was at the the bottom of the barrel and useless. So please forgive me for thinking that you were saying she was the worst. Anyways, you can ignore my posts. You don't have to respond.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Found the video on reddit, the outfit looks amazing. So excited for this tome. Also it seems like this tweet went out accidently.

    I won't believe that's the cosmetic until I see it in game. After Bill's tome teased a young Bill but then we got an old Bill cosmetic I don't trust the teasers.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760777#Comment_2760777

    You said she was at the the bottom of the barrel and useless. So please forgive me that I thought you were saying she was the worst. Anyways, you can ignore my posts. You don't have to respond.

    There's room at the bottom of the barrel for plenty more killers worse than Pig.

    "You don't have to respond."

    Thank. God.

  • Man i would love if Laurie and Michael fot a tome in the future

  • @TAG said:

    Alrighty, folks. I've never really properly tried to grind the Rift (the closest was to get 2/3) pieces of the Pink Elephant costum). Anyone got any tips on how to grind it as efficiently as possible to get whatever cosmetics are up for grabs?

    I know a lot of people have said "its easier" and "just do challenges" but you asked for tips so here are some of mine.

    1. If you play regularly, try and play at least one game of each role daily/when youre on. You get more from the first game of each per day.
    2. If doing killer challenges on a killer youre not comfortable/proficient on - do what you need and then AFK or let the survivors leave. The killer challenges always start pretty easy but can get harder. A lower MMR can really help if theres a challenge to kill every survivor with a bear trap, etc. You can also try and lower your MMR for the pig before next week if you like.
    3. @CashelP14 always does incredible work for each tome. It'll show you the best way to save bloodpoints while completing the tome. I find this handy if I dont know if buying the rift would be worth it/if I can finish it.
  • @Dito175 said:

    Man i would love if Laurie and Michael fot a tome in the future

    Would be pretty cool!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760797#Comment_2760797

    I've been thinking, since halloween has a few timelines already, and DBD only has the license for the first film, wouldn't it be cool if there was original halloween stories in DBD?

    Yeah, i would love to see their take.

  • I'm excited for it. SAW is one of my favorite horror franchises, so I'm interested to see what lore and types of cosmetics that Detective Tapp and Piggy are going to get.

  • Mrs Piggy is not at legion level basement. Mid Tier at best but mid tier at worse she could use a few more tweaks as jump scare killers are always grand.

  • I was going to say, "FINALLY!" But I guess not finally...

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760773#Comment_2760773

    I won't believe that's the cosmetic until I see it in game. After Bill's tome teased a young Bill but then we got an old Bill cosmetic I don't trust the teasers.

    God that Bill outfit was such a letdown.

    Bill would NEVER wear those sunglasses like #########

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Mrs Piggy is not at legion level basement. Mid Tier at best but mid tier at worse she could use a few more tweaks as jump scare killers are always grand.

    At least Legion's power doesn't get neutered if the Survivor drops the pallet. ;)

  • I skipped pig and got two of her perks from the shrine. I'll log on when hangman's trick is there.

  • @TAG said:

    Alrighty, folks. I've never really properly tried to grind the Rift (the closest was to get 2/3) pieces of the Pink Elephant costum). Anyone got any tips on how to grind it as efficiently as possible to get whatever cosmetics are up for grabs?

    The rift grind was masively reduced, as long as you finish the challenges for both sides and play on a regular basis you should be able to finish way before the rift closes.

  • Fingers cross it's really good