To the Nea that dared to unhook me with a camping bubba
Thank you for you sacrifice
The whole game was trade hooks🤠 Nancy carried by unhooking herself and using DS
Tagged:
BHVR
Thank you for you sacrifice
The whole game was trade hooks🤠 Nancy carried by unhooking herself and using DS
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not how I expected this thread to go. Wholesome.
You really do have to love the players that go "I'm with you 'til the end of the line, buddy" and dive into a camp situation to get you out, even knowing there's no way out for them if they do it.
A true hero, and quite possibly the only Nea that I respect
I salute that Nea
Yep I couldn’t message her due to different platforms but I have a screen shot with her username I will try to add her later.
I have talked a lot of crap about neas and Claudette’s (I have no respect for Claud players) but this nea turned into Tony Stark for us. Ultimate respect there
A war hero
That’s an awesome teammate right there.
RIP Nea. You will be remembered.
Nea's are the best! (yes I play Nea)....I pretty much will always sacrifice myself to save a team mate especially if that team mate has been super helpful throughout the match - ran the killer, healed people, gone out of their way to be helpful for example.
She will sacrifice herself because it doesn't really matter to her, she is the entity in the end, don't forget that.
Oof...Neas. One of the 'wild cards' - they can be incredibly good or amazingly derpy. Nice as all hell or the sort to teabag, turn, walk directly into a trap and DC.
Where do I go to meet these Nea's?
ngl I am a complete trap magnet - I groan if it is a Trapper and I swear, he could just put one trap on the map and I will definitely find it. I've always been like that with Trappers as well, they're definitely one of my weak spots.
OMG Nea is not the killer!
R.I.P
And sandbagging too
Facts so true
Haven't really seen that much out of Neas.
Megs are the ones who always sandbag unintentionally (often via a 'Three Stooges' routine at a vault).
Aces and Dwights tend to be the ones deliberately being nasty to their team, sometimes Claudettes.
That’s what I did. Nancy unhooked herself used ds and took bubba for a chase as we finished gens. Solo teammates were good this game. I went in to sacrifice myself to get Nancy out. Then nea did the same
Just wanted to say that this Chad Nea saved us both with her No one left behind.
Always* Claudette’s and yes megs do sandbag I have seen it in my hands lmao
I have never seen anyone use that perk lmao. That’s awesome tho neas today have been angels from heaven
I barely see it as well, and even more rare the fact that it gives value.
It's one of those 'interesting but useless in the current meta' perks.
Sacrifice yourself to save a team mate oa to drop a pallet on a NOED nurse?
Good job, Nea.
Good job.
medal of honor 😢
As a Bubba OTP, he doesn't frighten me. I will unhook. And yeah, with Slippery Meat DS, there is always a chance.
She was just jealous of all the time you spent with booba.
Start at 1:10
Love DS users for this specific reason.
I always feel bad when it is a new person and they don’t have it because they haven’t had a chance to level up or buy Laurie.
Especially since she is dlc but ds in the shrine now👀
You could say that. He was busting out some dance moves at one point instead of just standing and staring lmao
I'd play Nea if I worked for BHVR just for that top they give you
You got me.
Mehhh
In fairness I did play Nea and had P3'd her before being a full time employee and being gaining the Dev shirt...but yeah it's pretty sweet, gets me hard camped and mori'd a lot though :)