Survivor insults and harassment toward killer should be BANNED

It doesn't matter that you don't like tunneling, slugging, facecamping, proxycamping or bodyblocking. None of these valid strategies used by the killer gives you the right to wish cancer, send death threats, harass, or try to diminish someone self esteem.


These past days, I have been enjoying the following build with my nurse : BBQ, Pain resonance, No way Out, Noed. I have been playing so much Agitation / Starstruck in my nurse career I thought it was time to change my build. The strategy is simple : tunnel someone out and get no way out token to finish off the team in endgame if they are not dead before.

It is actually a good build and less stressful than Agitation / Starstruck because you don't need to keep track of as many variables but the amount of hate I received is unbearable to the point of affecting my mental health, for real. For example, yesterday the survivor team was so mad they insulted my mother (I suppose you can guess what they said about her), wished death to my grandmother (she is actually very sick, even if they have no idea you can imagine how it makes you feel), told me I was the garbage of society then they flood my steam profil with insults and tried to add me friend to send me disgusting pornographic images of male genitals. Yes, all of this because they felt rightful to do so.

When I point this hate to survivors, politely, they always find excuses :

  • The game is -18 therefore it's OK to insult someone you are an adult and you can take it
  • You were toxic first : I stoped counting how many times someone told me "gg wp" is toxic (it's the only thing I say in end chat)
  • You deserve it because you used X or Y strategy


NOBODY DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT. THEY ARE NO EXCUSES.

My suggestion to end this hatred is to educate survivors, please create commands in the end game chat such as !tunnel !slug !camp with an automatic message reminding these are valid strategies, and that hate speech / harassment is NOT allowed. I am seriously considering stoping playing DBD for good, I used to have so much fun playing after work and chill. Now I launch the game, stare at the main menu and quit immediately to avoid the odds of getting matched against this kind of survivors.


image.png

PS : Sorry for my bad english but I really hope BHVR will read this and address it.

Comments

  • @lordfart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754496#Comment_2754496

    Sorry for the delay was busy, you clearly didn’t read my comment though lol

    This is the ultimate donowall, I truly witnessed something legendary on this day.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2756424#Comment_2756424

    Because I am not trying to ruin anyone game. I am simply playing the game. I am not here to collect any salt, just trying to win and do my objective as killer : kill the survivors.

    The truth is : survivors hate loosing. They are 3 main strategies in DBD :

    • Hit multiples survivors to get many people injured and try to get downs fast enough so they don’t have time to rescue, heal and do generators at the sale time : this strategy is dead since the introduction of circle of healing. Now that any survivor can heal himself, you don’t have enough pressure.
    • Gen regression : again, with the introduction of circle of healing your totems will be cleansed extremely fast again good survivors. It’s not working anymore.
    • Snowball with starstruck : this strategy is strong on nurse, trying to get everyone exposed and down them all. But it is very stressful after a while because messing up 1 starstruck can be the difference between winning and loosing.
    • Endgame : with no way out + noed. This strategy is to tunnel 1 survivor and kill him fast. This guarantee at least 2k, and more if you can kill someone else before end game or if they fail to hide during no way out.

    See all I am doing is evaluating my options and trying to win. I don’t have to receive insults or death threats for it, I am just playing the game. The goal of the killer is to kill the survivors, not babysit them and give a great time for everyone.

    Starstruck is my goto strategy (when I used to play).

    Works only at medium and low MMR as the high MMR "plays" are usually a spread of the gens done in parallel and no SWF worth a damn goes to a gen or a hook with the killer chasing.

    This is followed by a full bleed-out with the current oh-so-wise change of some survivor perk.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    It doesn't matter that you don't like tunneling, slugging, facecamping, proxycamping or bodyblocking. None of these valid strategies used by the killer gives you the right to wish cancer, send death threats, harass, or try to diminish someone self esteem.

    These past days, I have been enjoying the following build with my nurse : BBQ, Pain resonance, No way Out, Noed. I have been playing so much Agitation / Starstruck in my nurse career I thought it was time to change my build. The strategy is simple : tunnel someone out and get no way out token to finish off the team in endgame if they are not dead before.

    It is actually a good build and less stressful than Agitation / Starstruck because you don't need to keep track of as many variables but the amount of hate I received is unbearable to the point of affecting my mental health, for real. For example, yesterday the survivor team was so mad they insulted my mother (I suppose you can guess what they said about her), wished death to my grandmother (she is actually very sick, even if they have no idea you can imagine how it makes you feel), told me I was the garbage of society then they flood my steam profil with insults and tried to add me friend to send me disgusting pornographic images of male genitals. Yes, all of this because they felt rightful to do so.

    When I point this hate to survivors, politely, they always find excuses :

    • The game is -18 therefore it's OK to insult someone you are an adult and you can take it
    • You were toxic first : I stoped counting how many times someone told me "gg wp" is toxic (it's the only thing I say in end chat)
    • You deserve it because you used X or Y strategy

    NOBODY DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT. THEY ARE NO EXCUSES.

    My suggestion to end this hatred is to educate survivors, please create commands in the end game chat such as !tunnel !slug !camp with an automatic message reminding these are valid strategies, and that hate speech / harassment is NOT allowed. I am seriously considering stoping playing DBD for good, I used to have so much fun playing after work and chill. Now I launch the game, stare at the main menu and quit immediately to avoid the odds of getting matched against this kind of survivors.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CB5AGM6MBTVG/image.png

    PS : Sorry for my bad english but I really hope BHVR will read this and address it.

    In my gameplay experience survivors insults you if you camping or tunneling them otherwise they just type gg wp and left the lobby.

  • I don't have any sympathy for OP

    Killers who face camp and tunnel 1 player out of game from the very start of match, make it very stressful and terrible game experience for that Survivor.

    No sympathy from me if OP is admitting to tunneling right off the bat at start.

  • @lordfart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754496#Comment_2754496

    Sorry for the delay was busy, you clearly didn’t read my comment though lol

    I wouldn't shrug off an insult just because they said it one time. No one should be a punching bag for insults, because we are not punching bags. Do you want to be a punching bag?

  • All the "but killers do it too!" is nonsense. In my over 8000 hours, most of it survivor, I can count the amount of times I've been told monkaW things, or harassed by a killer on literally less than 2 hands.

    Survivors? I'd need 10,000 hands.

    The scale is way off balance and "but killers do it too" is a nonsensical argument. Period.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MT70BEGKV81C/toxicity.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9GUI0LPSZ5CS/toxicity-png2.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VKEDKVSXSUZ7/toxicity3.png

    Another game with BBQ, Pain Resonance, Noed, No way out. Same strat tunnel someone and kill the rest with no way out / noed. They didn't last more than 3gen left. Also I forgot to mori anyone but it doesn't matter because it seems I should DIE because I have a gay flag on my hooks and I play nurse and blight. Yes, death is what I deserve it seems. Thanks DBD for your awesome moderation.

    I am so glad rhe devs hinted that they are working on more ways to punish the tunneling like this. It's low skilled play really.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2764643#Comment_2764643

    I already answered this two times :

    • I said no one deserves to be treated this way, including survivors
    • I said I am talking about the killer experience because I play killer the majority of my time but if you have something to share about the survivor experience you are welcome to do it.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2764172#Comment_2764172

    I said Victor was hungry because I was playing Twins. By the way in this game I did not tunneled only used Victor as bodyguard of the basement. But this strategy is already too much for them to handle and led to a mental breakdown when they wish cancer to strangers on the internet I guess.

    Tunneling is fun because it means you are always chasing. I don’t want to play a gen patrolling simulator. I would rather have a game where I am chasing for 90% of the time and get only 1 kill than a game where I am chasing for 40% of the time patrolling 60% of the time and get 4k.

    It seems that survivors that gen rush when a teamate is getting tunneled, wait for the whole end game collapse time at the gates for the killer to show up (I don’t ever show up, I break stuff instead) and then escape feel frustration and bitterness because they realize how boring it was to hold m1on a gen and not getting chased. DBD is about chasing / getting chase, so if you choose to hold m1 all game instead of saying hello to the killer it’s your choice, don’t unleash your frustration on the killer.

    Your play style is, even if you don’t want to admit it, inflammatory in itself. Many survivors don’t like that play style - you tunnelling means you’re playing... well. Especially on one of the two strongest killers (nurse). It also means you could chase someone else if you’re camping - something you say you’re playing for. No, it doesn’t give them the right to say the things they are saying in endgame chat - but you’re adding fuel to the fire and not helping the situation. You’re using endgame perks which means you’d probably get a couple kills regardless - you could camp at the end if you needed to, probably secure more kills with NOED.

    it’s also funny you say you don’t want to patrol gens, you don’t have to if you’re decent at finding and tracking survivors - if you aren’t, there’s enough aura reading perks to help you with that :)

    finally, you seem to be “poking the bear” in the screenshots you’ve posted. You say it’s affecting your mental health, but you respond until they say something really derogatory? Just don’t engage, especially when you can gauge from the first message or two they aren’t being chill.

    like others have said, don’t engage in the chat, close it and ignore it. It seems it isn’t serving any purpose, especially with the way you choose to play.

    if you do want to keep it up, and not find different ways of playing, then report and move on. But don’t keep adding fuel to the fire.

  • @nicnc82 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2762066#Comment_2762066

    I am so glad rhe devs hinted that they are working on more ways to punish the tunneling like this. It's low skilled play really.

    They have never said that btw. They don’t like facecamping, but proxycamping and tunneling have never been a problem.

    It’s the opposite, the new dead man switch makes it way easier to tunnel. And tunneling is mandatory if you want to have a chance at high mmr because there is no way you can win a game doing 12 hooks while preventing them to do 5 gen against very good survivors. That’s 1 hook in less than half a gen against 4 survivors. It’s impossible. Anyone at high mmr knows that, killer or survivor.

  • @SammehStormborn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2764950#Comment_2764950

    Your play style is, even if you don’t want to admit it, inflammatory in itself. Many survivors don’t like that play style - you tunnelling means you’re playing... well. Especially on one of the two strongest killers (nurse). It also means you could chase someone else if you’re camping - something you say you’re playing for. No, it doesn’t give them the right to say the things they are saying in endgame chat - but you’re adding fuel to the fire and not helping the situation. You’re using endgame perks which means you’d probably get a couple kills regardless - you could camp at the end if you needed to, probably secure more kills with NOED.

    it’s also funny you say you don’t want to patrol gens, you don’t have to if you’re decent at finding and tracking survivors - if you aren’t, there’s enough aura reading perks to help you with that :)

    finally, you seem to be “poking the bear” in the screenshots you’ve posted. You say it’s affecting your mental health, but you respond until they say something really derogatory? Just don’t engage, especially when you can gauge from the first message or two they aren’t being chill.

    like others have said, don’t engage in the chat, close it and ignore it. It seems it isn’t serving any purpose, especially with the way you choose to play.

    if you do want to keep it up, and not find different ways of playing, then report and move on. But don’t keep adding fuel to the fire.

    Hello,

    I don’t remember saying I was camping ? Camping is not smart if you want to tunnel because they will not rescue and smash gens instead. A good tunneler will make survivors believe he is chasing someone else so that a 3rd survivor will come for the rescue and only 1 survivor will be working on a gen.


    Now you are going to ask me, why don’t you commit to the chase instead of tunnel the person that was hooked ? Because let’s say you down that survivor and hook him, the other survivor that was saved in the first place will be healed and nowhere to be found (we are talking about good survivors here, they know how to hide and to counter BBQ). So you will have to chase another survivor (a third one) splitting your hooks on the team while gens are being worked on. And if the survivors have half a brain they will make it so everybody take turns being hook buying enough time to complete all 5 gen and get a 4 man escape. So to solve this problem, the easiest solution is so tunnel the first survivor (while pretending you are not tunneling so they rescue him fast) until he is dead and you are in a 1vs3 that is way more manageable.


    Why not injure multiple survivors instead and applying pressure so they stop working on gens ? Circle of healing allows survivors to heal themselves so no time is lost, and the rest of the team don’t have to stop working on gen, find the survivor and heal him.


    That’s why tunneling is the only consistent strategy to win. You may no like it, but it’s the meta at high mmr. Of course before skill based matchmaking, trials were so unbalanced you didn’t have to tunnel to win, and sure they are professional streamers playing 10 hours a day that can win without tunneling because they know the maps so well they could draw them with eyes closed with all the pallets and gen location but for everybody else it’s the most efficient strategy.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778158#Comment_2778158

    They have never said that btw. They don’t like facecamping, but proxycamping and tunneling have never been a problem.

    It’s the opposite, the new dead man switch makes it way easier to tunnel. And tunneling is mandatory if you want to have a chance at high mmr because there is no way you can win a game doing 12 hooks while preventing them to do 5 gen against very good survivors. That’s 1 hook in less than half a gen against 4 survivors. It’s impossible. Anyone at high mmr knows that, killer or survivor.

    Face camping doesn't exist anymore. It hasn't since back in the day.

    People call any camping face camping now. They would be incorrect.

  • survivors.png


    Still wishing death in DBD because I park Victor next to a hook.

  • A lot of this thread feels like:

    • Killer does scummy tactic
    • Survivor responds with unjustified death threats
    • Killer is surprised and upset by said threats or pretends to be

    I don't think their reaction is appropriate, but I can see why they acted this way. I'm not sure why you're surprised.

  • Typical DBD community excusing its degeneracy by trying to shift the blame into impersonal behavior that is done solely to achieve a win.

  • devils advocate here: i've gotten heinous messages from killers all because my team and i clean sweep with CoH and other less than favorite survivor perks. I agree, end chat is toxicity at its finest, but at the same time, if tunneling, camping and what have you are viable strategies, yall gotta realize Coh and DH are viable as well, albiet annoying.

    I say we just nuke the end chat all together. no toxicity if theres no chat.

  • @HexDaddyissues said:

    devils advocate here: i've gotten heinous messages from killers all because my team and i clean sweep with CoH and other less than favorite survivor perks. I agree, end chat is toxicity at its finest, but at the same time, if tunneling, camping and what have you are viable strategies, yall gotta realize Coh and DH are viable as well, albiet annoying.

    I say we just nuke the end chat all together. no toxicity if theres no chat.

    Yep, I said nobody deserves to be treated that way, including survivors.

  • The game is toxic because BHVR is toxic. It won't change. If they wanted to do something about it then it would have happened a long time ago.

  • Anyone who abuses someone else on this game with personal attacks wants banning. I'm all for banter and wind up material, but wishing death or disease on an opponent is beyond low.

  • image.png

    I stoped DBD for a month due to toxicity. I came back today, wanted to try The Artist for the first time :

    • I have yellow perks with her
    • I am playing chill and fair because I just want to understand her power
    • Because I have some experience with killer, I am doing great, zoning people of gen and sniping them when they go for saves
    • A Bill and Nea start to be toxic by clicking, I don't pay attention
    • And that's what I get in the end game chat.
  • Does it have to be in text? I had an Oni down me when the other three survivors were on hooks and he just waited until the last possible moment for the bar to almost run out to pick me up and hook me. Then proceeded to hit me on the hook while I died. The only reason I could reason they did that was because I was able to escape them in the one chase I had. No flashlight, no dead hard, no t-bagging, nothing.

    Can you even report for purposely dragging out the game like that when you could easily put someone on a hook and finish the game?

    Edit: It actually happened again today, first game with a Doctor.

  • If it came to a vote. I would vote in favor that chat be removed from Killer. Let the survivors bag each other in end game chat all they want, and keep the Killer out of it.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754337#Comment_2754337

    I said nobody deserves to be treated that way in a video game, including survivors, I can't be more specific.

    That's not exactly the full truth here. You also kept saying how survivors needs to be educated on killer tactics and how they aren't toxic (which I get it) but you only argued 1 sided toxicity as if the other side isn't malicious themselves

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754366#Comment_2754366

    That's not exactly the full truth here. You also kept saying how survivors needs to be educated on killer tactics and how they aren't toxic (which I get it) but you only argued 1 sided toxicity as if the other side isn't malicious themselves

    I said multiple times I don't play enough survivor to speak about the survivor experience. I also said you are free to do so, if you got any toxiticy from killers and how it happened. Feel free to share any screenshot here (don't forget hide names) and what BHVR should do to solve it.

  • Im curious where survivors got their ego from. Like survivor is the easiest thing ever, theres nothing impressive about it.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754293#Comment_2754293

    They are not, I still find the same person who told me to kill myself in chat, even when the other 3 randoms said that they reported them because it is just a game.

    A little history lesson for folks of the fog:

    Long ago back when Asylum was exploitable by survs to go to areas the killer could not go devs came out and stated boldly they would ban anyone with proof that did this. Well. many of us killers made videos and submitted them to the devs, we got tons of people banned, including some popular streamers who were showing the exploit and doing it live on twitch.

    What followed was the creation of "soft bans" and the unbanning of all those who were banned. Esentially giving them all second/third chances.

    People that I had banned for saying bannable things were suddenly unbanned and back in the game.

    Sad thing is, once "soft bans" became a thing, people dont get banned like they used to. Soft bans are not even really bans.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2755881#Comment_2755881

    A little history lesson for folks of the fog:

    Long ago back when Asylum was exploitable by survs to go to areas the killer could not go devs came out and stated boldly they would ban anyone with proof that did this. Well. many of us killers made videos and submitted them to the devs, we got tons of people banned, including some popular streamers who were showing the exploit and doing it live on twitch.

    What followed was the creation of "soft bans" and the unbanning of all those who were banned. Esentially giving them all second/third chances.

    People that I had banned for saying bannable things were suddenly unbanned and back in the game.

    Sad thing is, once "soft bans" became a thing, people dont get banned like they used to. Soft bans are not even really bans.

    Remember when the forum mods boldly told us not to report people who were abusing the breakdown exploit?

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754296#Comment_2754296

    I reported teo people for such instances. One of them argued with me about the viability of tunneling, camping and that proxy camping from hook to hook wasn't patrolling. When I didn't concede to his POV he started throwing slurs about my perceived sexual orientation at me.

    Another onehad actually a very good, yet sweaty, game against me, which I won, in the end. I said something "phew, that was an intense game", to which he said in some east European language, that I won't disclose here, that he wishes that my mother dies soon and that her funeral day should be made a national holiday. He also called me a shovel head.

    I mean, if you have to throw around such insults, at least do it in English if you don't strongly suspect that the other speaks your language, what's the point otherwise?

    But also, just don't. Wishing such horrible things on the other player or their loved ones is as low as it gets.

    BTW, in case you don't know how to report: first in the endgame chat you can click next to the name on a button with a thumb up/down pictogram and report that player for grieving, language abuse, bad sportsmanship and exploiting. This alone is not much, but its very, very important (read mandatory), as this creates a ticket in BHVR system with the names and date of everyone involved.

    Next make a Screenshot of the endgame chat. If you are using Steam this is F12. In epic or on console, I don't know.

    After this go to this link

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    And chose "additional player report information".

    There you can write what happened, have to provide your very own player ID number, which is extremely long and can be found at the very bottom of the in-game configuration page, and also upload any screenshots you got of the incident. You will also ask if you already filed an in-game report.

    This all takes quite some while and might feel a bit excessive / petty, BUT it's the only way how we can give the bad apples a stern reminder that their behavior is not cool. I don't expect that they will be banned, but I guess that even an email with some questions, and the knowledge that you are now reported, might influence a lot of this peeps to curb their lose mouths and behave a bit better.

    You're suggesting that, after 90 - 95% of my matches as killer, I should spend 10 minutes reporting? When nothing happens?

  • @SomberNokk said:

    Im curious where survivors got their ego from. Like survivor is the easiest thing ever, theres nothing impressive about it.

    This would be a good topic all on its own! I'm always incredibly baffled by the survivors that stack 4 meta perks, BNP and a Coldwind offering and then teabag you at the exit gate. Like seriously it would have been beyond embarrassing if you lost that

  • @Warfaredragon7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754293#Comment_2754293

    When was the last time you saw someone in this game reported for saying such horrible things. I advice is just make your profile private and skip end chat

    I've had multiple people banned for slurs in end game chat, I would never report someone for calling people bad and trash in end game chat though which is obviously what people want, lol.

  • Here's an actual solution:

    Reports for harassment or toxicity result in the end game chat being sent as a text dump to BHVR, for either manual or automatic review. If they decide that the report was accurate, that player is banned from sending or receiving messages in chat.

    In addition, allowing players to disable chat for themselves if they are the sensitive type. Getting your feelings hurt easily is nothing to be ashamed of, so take steps to protect yourself.

  • @BenOfMilam said:

    Here's an actual solution:

    Reports for harassment or toxicity result in the end game chat being sent as a text dump to BHVR, for either manual or automatic review. If they decide that the report was accurate, that player is banned from sending or receiving messages in chat.

    In addition, allowing players to disable chat for themselves if they are the sensitive type. Getting your feelings hurt easily is nothing to be ashamed of, so take steps to protect yourself.

    Both is already the case. You only need to make an ingame-Report for Chat-Stuff, since the Devs can see the Logs.

    And you can disable the Chat by clicking the small Icon next to the Textbar.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2898771#Comment_2898771

    Both is already the case. You only need to make an ingame-Report for Chat-Stuff, since the Devs can see the Logs.

    And you can disable the Chat by clicking the small Icon next to the Textbar.

    hey, thanks for letting me know!

  • image.png

    Playing Vommy Mommy to have fun and I get this.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    It doesn't matter that you don't like tunneling, slugging, facecamping, proxycamping or bodyblocking. None of these valid strategies used by the killer gives you the right to wish cancer, send death threats, harass, or try to diminish someone self esteem.

    These past days, I have been enjoying the following build with my nurse : BBQ, Pain resonance, No way Out, Noed. I have been playing so much Agitation / Starstruck in my nurse career I thought it was time to change my build. The strategy is simple : tunnel someone out and get no way out token to finish off the team in endgame if they are not dead before.

    It is actually a good build and less stressful than Agitation / Starstruck because you don't need to keep track of as many variables but the amount of hate I received is unbearable to the point of affecting my mental health, for real. For example, yesterday the survivor team was so mad they insulted my mother (I suppose you can guess what they said about her), wished death to my grandmother (she is actually very sick, even if they have no idea you can imagine how it makes you feel), told me I was the garbage of society then they flood my steam profil with insults and tried to add me friend to send me disgusting pornographic images of male genitals. Yes, all of this because they felt rightful to do so.

    When I point this hate to survivors, politely, they always find excuses :

    • The game is -18 therefore it's OK to insult someone you are an adult and you can take it
    • You were toxic first : I stoped counting how many times someone told me "gg wp" is toxic (it's the only thing I say in end chat)
    • You deserve it because you used X or Y strategy

    NOBODY DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT. THEY ARE NO EXCUSES.

    My suggestion to end this hatred is to educate survivors, please create commands in the end game chat such as !tunnel !slug !camp with an automatic message reminding these are valid strategies, and that hate speech / harassment is NOT allowed. I am seriously considering stoping playing DBD for good, I used to have so much fun playing after work and chill. Now I launch the game, stare at the main menu and quit immediately to avoid the odds of getting matched against this kind of survivors.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CB5AGM6MBTVG/image.png

    PS : Sorry for my bad english but I really hope BHVR will read this and address it.

    As a newborn Basement Bubba, I beg to differ. I absolutely love when a team makes me sweat and then ends up piling into a basement to save one survivor. The messages have been quite graphic and yet hilarious all afternoon.

  • @SomberNokk said:

    Im curious where survivors got their ego from. Like survivor is the easiest thing ever, theres nothing impressive about it.

    that is the thing about it. BECAUSE it is so easy they survivor the majority of their games, if they dont it hurts their preciouse ego they build up from all the wins before.

    Its very easy to feel like something if you play survivor, I have seen this very often from a lot of ppl who start playing survivor. This also applies ofc to Killers, there are even Killers who are worse but survivors tempt to be more often like that.

  • Zero annoucement to reduce toxicity in the anniversary stream today. Meanwhile, a classic SWF team sends me to The Game, hoping to bully me. Except I am nurse main, and it's a good map for me. The results : death threats and asking me to commit suicide. But thanks for the 6 years togeather.


    Toxic1.png Toxic2.png toxic3.png toxic4.png


  • As usual, insults, but now accusation of cheating too (I hide the part where he promotes cheating website on the 3rd screen). This dude later admit on steam that he cheats. Is this game full of toxics and cheaters ???


    Toxica1.png Toxica2.png Toxica3.png InkedToxdica4_LI.jpg Toxica5.png

    Btw on my profile I am just asking for the toxicity to stop.

  • just close the endchat... this is (sadly) the only thing that you can do... i've reported SO MANY PEOPLE for those kind of stuff that you described... obviously noone of them was banned cause "reasons" (i won't wrote more about this cause i'll probably end banned from here if i should say everything that i think)

1 2 3 ›