PROOF!!!!
Lightborn OP!!.....
Lightborn OP!!.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No ones even using a flashlight.
Shhh... Let him have this. Internet points mean a lot to him
Deer God.
Dear**
You are mistaken but are forgiven.
no deer is appropriate when fishing for complaints
beat me to it, lol
Who said I was fishing? Its a meme bro....
body
Some5thing seems... off. I am unsettled.
If you found that unsettling then golly gee wilikers do I have something to show you!
Either a new killer has been born or a witcher must be summoned
Show me your PROOF!!! I posted my proof where is yours?!?!?!
But there’s no flashlight??
They need to nerf lightborn
And here we see an example how sarcasm.can be lost in written media. (Or maybe you were also sarcastic and I didn't pick up on it).
But to the topic at hand, remember, flashlights can also be found in chest during the trial.
Oh and,
"All hail, praise our lord and saviour Lightborn! 😎"
Sole Survivor OP too!!
Watch out. Someone might make a video.
No flashlights, are low rank … don’t use the op word
You are a legend, a true child of the light.
It is so op that even without flashlights it wrecks the survivors
Well fair enough I suppose.
Someone somewhere finds that very attractive
Grade means nothing it's literally directly after reset
I bet the furries love you!
Once a month, BHVR sneaks into players' bedrooms and bonks the gameplay skill out of their head, duh.
Amen
Oh no. We need to nerf Lightborn. It's too OP
Nerf Sole Survivor. It's busted xd
Is it you...? Are you someone somewhere...?
No I'm gay
Make it a man deer and we're talking 🏃
A:
Or
B:
Yes
Oh yes
Love This!!!
If only you saw the clip of what happened in this match!!! It is most certainly in my VOD!!!
Prove ? :)
That it was right after reset or that grades mean nothing?
Pretty sure this guy thinks grades is his MMR lol
After reset, you need to prove it
You see its quite simple
Furthermore it doesn't matter, at all, because grades still aren't used in matchmaking anymore.
No, I mean the screen, not the topic, Baka
All we can do is trust OP on this, and the fact that it's simply Ash grades helps support this.
But again please clarify why the grades at all matter when they don't.
They are not important and I never say : note / grade / ranks are important, this is just an information !
Clearly they are important if you made the point of explicitly mentioning how being low grade prevents someone from calling something OP.
Read, please, do an effort