I thought you meant the Silent Hill shapeless, blood-soaked meat-sack that starts thrashing around like crazy when people get too close. There's one of them in Resident Evil 4, as a little reference to Silent Hill, and hiding one on Midwich would be a fun addition, along with all the other weird, creepy ambience in that level.
I thought you meant the Silent Hill shapeless, blood-soaked meat-sack that starts thrashing around like crazy when people get too close. There's one of them in Resident Evil 4, as a little reference to Silent Hill, and hiding one on Midwich would be a fun addition, along with all the other weird, creepy ambience in that level.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On the back of his head? That wasn’t in the original design for him.
Math majors love to add in the sack. 😉
Pyramid Head‘s what?
This. The little sack on the back of his neck. That wasn't part of his original design though.
He initially looked like this:
It's kinda hard to tell on the 2nd picture. I thought he always had it.
Thx.
i hate the sack. But I guess I imagined something worse..
Wait.. what were you imagining?
OP didn’t mention its on the back of his head…..
Let’s not talk about this any further.
Aka Mooks thought that he had a massive sack to match his massive sword
He said sack, not sacks
Or are there another kind of sacks?
i just want a white hunter cosmetic tbh
This thread really had me worried for a second, I thought we were really going into a NSF area for a minute...
:)
I think you constantly have that meme ready for both Hunnybear and myself! :)
I have many!
I got really concerned when I saw the title of this post. 😳🤣
I think a few of us did!
For some reason PH there made me think of Stimpy from Ren and Stimpy. 😂
I feel baited.
I thought this was a Trapper thread
Oh, that. I haven't played any silent hill games past SH2, so I wouldn't know about any later games.
I personally like his original design better, but would love to see any new Pyramid Head cosmetics.
Yea, my mind was in the gutter when I clicked on this thread.
I'll never not be immature enough to not snicker at 'meat sack'.
I believe you mean we should add the “Abstract Daddy” correct?
Honestly, when I saw the title...I just thought a cosmetic was missing a bag or something along those lines, lol.
I thought you meant the Silent Hill shapeless, blood-soaked meat-sack that starts thrashing around like crazy when people get too close. There's one of them in Resident Evil 4, as a little reference to Silent Hill, and hiding one on Midwich would be a fun addition, along with all the other weird, creepy ambience in that level.
Flesh Lips?
That's the Silent Hill one, yeah. There's a little nod in RE4 (but without the cage) - https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Mysterious_white_bag
IKR? I thought someone wanted another brown sack added