I dont use it. The people i know and speak to are on this forum. Im so sorry this was not about the video game you seem more worried about but you had no reason to act like a forum mod....regardless wish you good blessings.
I want to thank you all for your prayers and being understanding of the situation......unlike others.
When i made this thread she was in the process of a 3rd code blue and up this point my families prayers werent being answered. I hoped more prayers would swing the odds but unfortunately it was her time....again thank those of you who tried and knew how to read.
I want to thank you all for your prayers and being understanding of the situation......unlike others.
When i made this thread she was in the process of a 3rd code blue and up this point my families prayers werent being answered. I hoped more prayers would swing the odds but unfortunately it was her time....again thank those of you who tried and knew how to read.
I hope I am reading this wrong but if what you're saying is what I think you're saying, then, I am so so so sorry. I hope things become easier for you and your family.
I want to thank you all for your prayers and being understanding of the situation......unlike others.
When i made this thread she was in the process of a 3rd code blue and up this point my families prayers werent being answered. I hoped more prayers would swing the odds but unfortunately it was her time....again thank those of you who tried and knew how to read.
Im really sorry π’ I bet she was a wonderful person
I want to thank you all for your prayers and being understanding of the situation......unlike others.
When i made this thread she was in the process of a 3rd code blue and up this point my families prayers werent being answered. I hoped more prayers would swing the odds but unfortunately it was her time....again thank those of you who tried and knew how to read.
I am sorry to hear that, and I'm sorry for your loss.
I want to thank you all for your prayers and being understanding of the situation......unlike others.
When i made this thread she was in the process of a 3rd code blue and up this point my families prayers werent being answered. I hoped more prayers would swing the odds but unfortunately it was her time....again thank those of you who tried and knew how to read.
I'm so sorry for your loss, my condolences to your family.
My condolences dude. Sorry to hear that, but remember one thing. She isn't struggling anymore and she is doing easier now.
She has now seen familiar people again who she didn't see for a long time, she'll now watch over you both and everyone she cared for and once time passes, your wife and you will also see her mother again.
Remember, she'll always be with you, even if not physically. Death doesn't seperate people completely, just partially.
Again, my condolences and I wish you both a happy continuing life, stay safe.
My condolences dude. Sorry to hear that, but remember one thing. She isn't struggling anymore and she is doing easier now.
She has now seen familiar people again who she didn't see for a long time, she'll now watch over you both and everyone she cared for and once time passes, your wife and you will also see her mother again.
Remember, she'll always be with you, even if not physically. Death doesn't seperate people completely, just partially.
Again, my condolences and I wish you both a happy continuing life, stay safe.
Sincerely, Daniel (MrDardon)
Your amazing man. I let my wife read this thread and it really helped her.
Thanks to everyone who participated giving prayers and condolences.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ππ
Oh damn, sorry to hear that⦠I wish her the best recovery!
Here's hoping her adrenaline goes off
π€π
Hope she gets through it
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she will get better ππ₯
How would we help?
He asked us to pray for her.
Ahhh. I didn't understand at first.
πππ
May God bless your wife and pull her through this difficult time and grant her rapid healing and good health.
Wish her the best π
There is an off-topic forum.
I dont use it. The people i know and speak to are on this forum. Im so sorry this was not about the video game you seem more worried about but you had no reason to act like a forum mod....regardless wish you good blessings.
I want to thank you all for your prayers and being understanding of the situation......unlike others.
When i made this thread she was in the process of a 3rd code blue and up this point my families prayers werent being answered. I hoped more prayers would swing the odds but unfortunately it was her time....again thank those of you who tried and knew how to read.
I'm so sorry to hear that, sorry forr your loss
I hope I am reading this wrong but if what you're saying is what I think you're saying, then, I am so so so sorry. I hope things become easier for you and your family.
Sad. Wish you all the best i can wish.
Im really sorry π’ I bet she was a wonderful person
I am sorry to hear that, and I'm sorry for your loss.
Iβm so sorry to hear that, sending love and thoughts for you and your family! ππ»β€οΈ
I'm so sorry for your loss, my condolences to your family.
My condolences dude. Sorry to hear that, but remember one thing. She isn't struggling anymore and she is doing easier now.
She has now seen familiar people again who she didn't see for a long time, she'll now watch over you both and everyone she cared for and once time passes, your wife and you will also see her mother again.
Remember, she'll always be with you, even if not physically. Death doesn't seperate people completely, just partially.
Again, my condolences and I wish you both a happy continuing life, stay safe.
Sincerely, Daniel (MrDardon)
My condolences to you and your family.
I am so very sorry for your loss.
I'm sorry to hear that, my condolences.
Your amazing man. I let my wife read this thread and it really helped her.
Thanks to everyone who participated giving prayers and condolences.
Much respect to all of you.
No problem man. I try to help :)