https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/309
The Cenobite
Is this what I think it is? :)
Kinda interested
Anyone who gets on the PTB update me
This is one the changes that everyone was excited to hear about, even though Cenobite is in very unfun state to play as, but...
Well removing masks is really important to type in dev update right?
Oh my god, get over it already. It's been four months, they're not coming back.
They were obviously removed for legal reasons, which means there's basically no chance we'll ever see them again.
EDIT: Unless? 😯
‚New‘ voice lines?
as in different ones to the previous ones?
@Superyoshiegg said:Oh my god, get over it already. It's been four months, they're not coming back.They were obviously removed for legal reasons, which means there's basically no chance we'll ever see them again.
@Superyoshiegg said:
this is litteraly in ptb patch notes
@Mooks said:‚New‘ voice lines?as in different ones to the previous ones?
@Mooks said:
You might recognize the voice once you hear it 👀
@Rizzo said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733117#Comment_2733117You might recognize the voice once you hear it 👀
@Rizzo said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733117#Comment_2733117
BHVR's voice actor?
Tell us, we'll keep the secret. TT_TT
@PlayTwink said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733127#Comment_2733127BHVR's voice actor?
@PlayTwink said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733127#Comment_2733127
Nope, the voice actor is Doug Bradley himself.
@emetSdidnothingwrong said:The CenobiteNew Cenobite's VO lines have been added.Is this what I think it is? :)
@emetSdidnothingwrong said:
You opened the box, and I...arrived in a timely manner that can not be construed as innuendo anymore!
@Rizzo said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733137#Comment_2733137Nope, the voice actor is Doug Bradley himself.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733137#Comment_2733137
...I so hope you are not kidding me.
I take the whole PTB without any game changes and another hit validation patch for this if it is true.
@some_guy1 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733114#Comment_2733114this is litteraly in ptb patch notes
@some_guy1 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733114#Comment_2733114
My post wasn't to you, it was to the comment above mine. Their thread got merged into yours.
Nice
@Gwinty said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733141#Comment_2733141...I so hope you are not kidding me.I take the whole PTB without any game changes and another hit validation patch for this if it is true.
@Gwinty said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733141#Comment_2733141
I am not kidding, I would get in trouble for saying stuff like that if it wasn't true lol
Made me feel great 2x in one day?
THANKS RIZZO :D
This is the best change in the whole patch. Thank you! At least something positive :3
Amazing :3 I hope people will play Pinhead now more!
I figured that people would be happy about this one!
(I won’t recognize the voice, as I don’t remember ever hearing his voice…)
:)
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733127#Comment_2733127(I won’t recognize the voice, as I don’t remember ever hearing his voice…):)
go watch the movie!!
I love that they got Doug Bradley to do new voice lines, it’s up there with when they got Bruce Campbell to do all of Ash’s voice lines. 👍
He actually came???
@GannTM said:He actually came???
@GannTM said:
Oh my god wait a minite
I would like to present a conspiracy theory..
@Tr1nity said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733238#Comment_2733238https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/P75YCIO6UZRV/811c884e-ccce-4240-bf84-24ad7b48bdf4.jpeghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4BLENYF18L47/2b2d640d-62f9-43f8-8efb-7800ead9be2a.jpeghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/X83MEKJ58D63/8333d7b0-29b6-423b-961f-8cbfc65c62c2.jpegI would like to present a conspiracy theory..
@Tr1nity said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2733238#Comment_2733238
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/P75YCIO6UZRV/811c884e-ccce-4240-bf84-24ad7b48bdf4.jpeg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4BLENYF18L47/2b2d640d-62f9-43f8-8efb-7800ead9be2a.jpeg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/X83MEKJ58D63/8333d7b0-29b6-423b-961f-8cbfc65c62c2.jpeg
Bruh what is wrong with your screenshots??
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Cenobite
Is this what I think it is? :)
Kinda interested
Anyone who gets on the PTB update me
This is one the changes that everyone was excited to hear about, even though Cenobite is in very unfun state to play as, but...
Well removing masks is really important to type in dev update right?
Oh my god, get over it already. It's been four months, they're not coming back.
They were obviously removed for legal reasons, which means there's basically no chance we'll ever see them again.
EDIT: Unless? 😯
‚New‘ voice lines?
as in different ones to the previous ones?
this is litteraly in ptb patch notes
You might recognize the voice once you hear it 👀
BHVR's voice actor?
Tell us, we'll keep the secret. TT_TT
Nope, the voice actor is Doug Bradley himself.
You opened the box, and I...arrived in a timely manner that can not be construed as innuendo anymore!
...I so hope you are not kidding me.
I take the whole PTB without any game changes and another hit validation patch for this if it is true.
My post wasn't to you, it was to the comment above mine. Their thread got merged into yours.
Nice
I am not kidding, I would get in trouble for saying stuff like that if it wasn't true lol
Made me feel great 2x in one day?
THANKS RIZZO :D
This is the best change in the whole patch. Thank you! At least something positive :3
Amazing :3 I hope people will play Pinhead now more!
I figured that people would be happy about this one!
(I won’t recognize the voice, as I don’t remember ever hearing his voice…)
:)
go watch the movie!!
I love that they got Doug Bradley to do new voice lines, it’s up there with when they got Bruce Campbell to do all of Ash’s voice lines. 👍
He actually came???
Oh my god wait a minite
I would like to present a conspiracy theory..
Bruh what is wrong with your screenshots??