GAME IS ABSOLUTLY SURVIVOR SIDE AND ITS ANOYING
Come on!!!
Do something with the game.
Its absolutly boring to play rite now.
Playing as a killer its absolutly anoying.
Every game you play is againt survivor with
Torch, decisive strikes, dead hard, prove thyself, borrow time....
you broke the game with this stupid skills...
DO UR JOB AND BALANCE THE GAME!
Comments
literally chase the unhooker not the unhooked and 2 of those perks arent issues.
dead hard + pt are problems though, that i agree with
I see NOED, Franklins, BBQ and Tinkerer all the time, but do you see me whining?
"Every game you play is againt survivor with
Torch, decisive strikes, dead hard, prove thyself, borrow time...."
Survivors bring these items and perks because they feel they are necessary to win.
Thankfully, as a killer, you also have tactics you can use and perks you can bring to counter some of these gameplay decisions! You're going to love that for TWO (2!!) of the perks you complained about, you don't need to bring perks to help with.
If survivors have Decisive Strike and Borrowed Time, there is an easy counter to these. If you're close enough to the hook that you are able to proc the BT hit, you can instead choose to chase the person who did the unhooking. If they unhooked they can't even have DS if they were on a hook previously! It's that easy!
As for Dead Hard, it can certainly be frustrating, some killers have special addons they can use that cause the exhausted effect. Survivors can't Dead Hard! You can also use Blood Echo to prevent and injured survivor after you've hooked someone from being able to use Dead Hard for the next 45 seconds!
If you find that you're having a problem with Prove Thyself, a perk called Discordance can be of great value to push survivors off of working on the same gen. If you bring Ruin with it, that generator will even begin regressing. Some however might tell you that it would be preferrable that survivors work on the same gens but what do they know.
Next, for torches, I'm going to tell you a secret to countering torches that is well hidden and passed from killer elite to their disciples. When you go to pick up a survivor, wait a few seconds and see if any survivors run out to try to blind you. And in many cases you can simply move your mouse or joystick 45 degrees to the left or right and face a wall, you simply can't be blinded! The darkest of arts are perks such as Lightborn (which prevents blinding entirely) and Infectious Fright (which can alert you to any nearby would be flashlight savers).
There are many tools at your disposal, learn to use them and you too can succeed.
I ######### hate franklins. I usually bring a decked out FL/Med kit and it just wastes my item.
That's a very weak build. Franklin is trash except on Hag. Noed is OK but with other perks. BBQ is meh, a lot of people use it for BP only. Tink is overrated.
Sounds like someone just got clapped by a good team.
Just play survivor if you feel that passionate about it.
Who still uses BT?
Babysitter is so much better
Thats a recipe way to lose basically.
damn seems to be working fine for me
I dont tunnel & DS punishes me more than tunneler.
Tunneler: just tunnel off hook. If has DS; eat it and continue to tunnel, because they no more have DS. If no DS; go back to hook.
Me: play it fair, and they still have DS. Then in EGC I eat multiple DS, its a guarantee escape.
I rarely make it to end game (because mmr doesn't work) and even then I try and go for the unhooker through planning hooks accordingly and using killers I know I can get swift downs with, sometimes from a distance. If there's one gen left I'm not hooking someone near a door no matter what.
If they nerf survivors in this game, it will die very fast..
That's the opposite of how it works. Queues take a long time if there's people waiting in front of you that haven't found a matched player/team on the other side, because now you have to wait in line for enough of the other side to show up. Your queues are instant if there's a lack of players on your side, because you'll get matched with the excess on the other side without having to wait for anyone in front of you. Consider how survivor queues are always instant right after a new killer is released because everyone wants to try the new killer, and there's not enough survivors to pair up with everyone playing killer.
You would be the first Survivor EVER that doesn't.
Have you ever considered that the killer might hate your decked out flashlight as well?
I love this sarcasm
And if it isn't then idk if we are even still playing the same game anymore
I have wayyy more hours as killer....I want a bunch of flashlights soooo no.
“I don’t like perks so your game is survivor sided”
Tbf the game is survivor sided at high level tho ask any comp team watch any tournament
There's a reason you only see 3-4 killers in tournament
And it's not cause the other killers are bad either
They just aren't strong enough to compete
That's not what OP is saying though.
He doesn't like certain perks and proceeds to say the game is survivor sided. This is the problem with many of the complaints.
No I know what op is saying I just don't agree with it so I'm not acknowledging it
I'm saying that the majority of players agree it is survivor sided on the highest level
For everyone saying "lol just go for the unhooker" half of the time the unhooked survivor will act like an absolute dickhead with bt and ds
Chasing the unhooker every time is a recipe for a swift loss.
Are you joking or do you really have a hard time dealing with killer perks?
Why ?
BIG MEANIE HEAD SURVIVORS ARE DOING EXACTLY WHAT THE GAME IS DESIGNED FOR AND NOW I DONT FEEL LIKE MOMMYS SPECIAL BOY ANYMORE
Get good or find a new game
Wish Franklins worked with Hatchets.
@op Just Tunnel harder, eat the d.s and the d.h you won't win chasing survivors, make them chase you to save their friends.
On you list, the only problematic one is DH. Boons are a close second because the killer doesn't need a second objective. This is even worse on multi-floor maps.
Flashlights aren't too difficult to handle when you get some experience. They feel just right.
DS used to be broken but now it's doing its job properly. Just don't tunnel or be ready to get hit. (I'm not blaming you for tunneling.)
BT only requires you to count a few seconds. If the unhooked survivor tries to use BT to bait a hit, you can wait just enough (and usually for a DH right after) to down him again. They chose between rolling the dice for DS or letting him slugged.
Prove Thyself is only part of the gen-rush problem. It's pretty rare except against SWFs.
Game is definitely survivor sided but not the perks are problem.
This game is not survivor sided, that´s not true. Sry
This is wrong too.
I won't go into details now, but there are enough facts to prove it, and facts don't lie. That is why this discussion is pointless
*insert exact same sentence here as it can go other way around*