I've been tricked
I was today years old when I found out that Bitter Murmur's icon is not someone holding its own bicep, it's in fact someone touching someone's shoulder. I think, I don't know anymore xd
I was today years old when I found out that Bitter Murmur's icon is not someone holding its own bicep, it's in fact someone touching someone's shoulder. I think, I don't know anymore xd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jesus ######### christ you're right!
I thought it was just some zombie hand thing...and all this time it was something as simple as that.
We've all been there
Dnd perks are quickly becoming a sort of rorschach inkblot test.
So many people see other things in them
I feel stupid
#########...
Yeah, I was super wrong about that.
It took me 3 years to figure it out if it's any consolation.
I can’t unsee it now
My mind is blown....
you know I never really gave it much thought until today, i didnt even notice how disgusting that hand looks.
I simply cannot believe this
So you're saying that you were. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
Bamboozled.
WHAT
Yes xd
[BAD WORD]. It's really not a bicep flexing at us...
I thought it was like a genie's lamp for some reason lol. Never really thought about it
...
I learned something today. I always thought it was a weird, muttering face.
I can't trust my own eyes anymore
My mind is blown
I always just accepted it was a bicep without actually considering how that would be a super random image to pair with that perk. My mind is blown indeed.
NO ######### WAY
I just found this out right now. Thanks now I feel stupid lol.
I still see we're gonna live forever as someone throwing trash.
Makes sense because I am ✨garbage✨
I thought it was someone crouching and placing their hand on the ground. Now I can't unsee that ear. My mind has been expanded.
I like how virtually none of us could tell what it was. Hm...
I thought it was somebody holding their own arm
Wow I thought the same... a hand clasping down on someone's shoulder makes so much more sense!
Thank you for enlightening us OP!
well ive just now seen that after almost 2500 hours rip lmao