Which Killer Has The Best Pallet Stun Noise?
Myers. Not even close.
HOOOOGUH
Myers. Not even close.
HOOOOGUH
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers when you stun him:
https://youtu.be/EDz3hQWo1vIHuntress 100%
HEAAAAAAUUUUUUAUAAUAUAAAA!!!!!!!!
Definitely Myers.
Pig's squeak is a close second, though, it's very cute.
Huntress, she sound SO ANGRY!!! 😄
Pig cause its kinda cute to me
Plague's, hands down. Arrrreearrrrooooo
micheal definitely.
"EURGHHH!" -the shape
Pig. How can you not love that angy squeak?
Nope. Ghost Face - hands down! That sigh that he does everytime - it’s like ‘Oh great, another pallet to the face. Why am I still chasing them? ‘
That's sort of why I like Trickster's...I feel like he's like, "Aw, man!"
Ah I forgot about Tricksters! Yep definitely! It’s basically the same noises I make when I’m playing killer haha
Pigs squeak is cute
Ghostys sigh is just…
Huntress reciting a 5 paragraph essay about why the person who pallet stunned them is an idiot is also funny
Mike
Huntress
Pig
Ghostface
In that order.
Wraith. That elephant scream is scary but at the same time it's satisfying
Myers shouldn't make any sound at all when stunned. It is completely out of his character to cry like that.
I like Gf's sigh and pig sounds hella cute.
Ya'll are sooo wrong! Clown has ALL the best noises, huffing and puffing, wheezing and sneezing his way through the game ; pur delight.
I Like Male Legion's grunts, but Pig has the best
I misread the title as pallet stun nose and thought "none of them, because you can't see it".
I really like Wraith's elephant noise
Huntress has two stun noises, no? Like there is one which is more longer than the other.
I love the long one.
Wraiths elephant noice or Myers UGHHHH
Huntress. It isn't even close.
Mine is doctor as I love his Evil Elmo like giggles he makes when stunned.
Chatterer
Pig. Her angry squeaking is adorable.
Ghostface, he and I share the same pain and sigh when pallet stunned.
The Shape's noise just sounds derpy and completely not like he should. He's probably my pick for the worst.
Ones I do like are:
The Wraith - Sounds both pained and enraged.
The Clown - Sounds a little like the laugh made when thinking "Yes, very good. Have a lollypop, you little prick".
The Plague - Sounds as if she's more offended than hurt.
The Executioner - Just sounds like wood scraping on metal, which is actually unnerving, like he's not harmed by it.
Ghostface. He makes the same sound I do.
Myers or Doc, hard to pick between the two, Pig is third for sure though.
Ghostface, no argument possible to change my mind ever 😜
True, Clown always sounds like he's one chase away from the Entity having to send EMTs to revive him.
Legion's AAAAAGH is always funny to hear.