Playing killer is so much fun.
Been having a rough time I can't seem to have any good matches anymore I swear I'm regressing rather than progressing
Been having a rough time I can't seem to have any good matches anymore I swear I'm regressing rather than progressing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's how we all feel these days bud
Trust me play deathslinger if you want maximum fun ๐
Oh he was the reason I even came back to this broken mess but due to his nerf he is slow as molasses and I have 0 perks to help with map control.
I was joking lol I main slinger they nerfed him into the dirt
He is now the only 4.4 killer in the game with a 32m tr
Yeah and every killer who isnt A or s tier sucks now, so many feel sluggish as hell and tbh it's driving me up a wall especially since so many of my games are now boiled down to 4 man altruistic group saved by meta perks.
Just a suggestion ik you probably won't but I've been having fun playing hag lately I mean I still play a lot of slinger but I've been finding hag fun especially vs really altruistic swfs because I can typically chain hit and get 2 or 3 down if I just slug one guy for a bit
stuck at level 1 now due to bad matches = low bp and trying to get perks
It's a good suggestion but the problem is I am spread out too far and do not really have a main of my own cause of two reasons 1 due to trying perks the levels are distributed awfully and 2 as soon as I try to learn a killer they are nerfed to kingdom come.
That is MMR for you...you dont really progress lmao. I wish the devs would consider turning it off :/ the ranking system was fine....ok not fine but it was better.
It's getting old when I basically go into a game and expecting to just give up and not even try.
I understand the feeling I too bounced around from killer to killer and tried pretty much everyone before settling on DS and hag
I mean hag was one of the first I leveled because I am very competitive when it comes to games so I spent along time researching dbd before I ever bought it so when I saw everyone out hex:ruin as a top tier perk Ik I needed to have it on everyone
Why don't you try and pick a chars who's perks you like and try and main them for awhile
Like I said hag was my first main I only switched to DS because I like his looks and aesthetics cause he has some garbage perks ๐
I guess but right now none at the moment I guess bubba for perk wise but he's terrible. Slow as hell and I swear his chainsaw clips to everything.
Bubba's great for getting barbecue and chili for everyone which will help you level the killers you actually wanna play faster
And while he's not great he's not to terrible you just gotta know how to mind game the saw and don't turn to sharp with it
If you would like you can add me and I would be more then willing to play with you or give you advice on any killer I play them all quite well
I have way to many hours in this game
Id:X-STARFALL-X #aab0
I play xbox though and tbh with the hacker and ddos problems as of late I don't want to risk it playing the pc version
Except when the game refuses to give you BBQ. :)
Understandable I play on PS4
Regardless my offer still stands if anyone's ever down for some games
ok
When Iโm killer I make a certain style and stick to it.
I stopped playing when they put the pinhead and deathslinger nerfs through.
The games rough as it is but the fact the devs are determined to ruin every killer for newer players just put me off interest wise.
Only load the forums up one a week to see if they have made any fair changes
I want that perk in the shine. I hate leatherface (in the game heโs good in the movie) so I dont want to buy him. I only buy cool bad as* killers like demo, pyramid head, nemesis, the artist, Freddy, plague, Oni and spirit
Because people who said doing chases will give you more experience as a Killer is only useful at the beginning. At one point the skill ceiling in chases comes to screeching halt. Mind games doesn't do anything but just make a pallet drop early, Winning a mind game on a tile is just equals to a dead hard validation into a pallet. There's no such thing as mind gaming in High MMR when we have crap like wide screen anyway. You realistically can't chase 4 survivor across the map. Anything below S tier suffer from this unfortunately
I have the perk. That the perk will not unlock on who I want to play is the :) part.
I feel butthurt that deathslinger isn't on that list
He is cool too along with ghostface but I find these killers in particular to fit that category more
Bait.
Sure whatever helps you sleep at night
And here my main problem I have done that but there's no point in watching videos or read about some good builds when you don't have the perks to make it work
I know I got corrupt bbq and more unlocked just the bloodweb gives me.nothing to work with half the time and I forget what does infectious do
It has been bad since the mmr change. get 1 4k against a solo potato team then end up facing the next 10+ matches against sweat tea bag click squads. I just resigned myself to get BPs and try to pip for the grade increase. If i feel comfortable during the match that i've pipped i'll let everyone go regardless. the devs don't want killers to get kills it seems
The devs don't want killers to have fun it seems.
Try playing Mikey. I average 3 hooks b4 4 sometimes all gens pop. Lmao!
Honestly don't the devs see these stats??? They have to see how badly the majority of killers are doing
At this rate, they will probably revert hag back to how she was originally and could not move for about 3~5 sec when teleporting, to make things "fair".
Yup.
I'm finding myself playing less and less these days. The snowmen was sort of the final straw - how those went live I have no idea. For every game where someone was playing around and being a memelord, 10 had players using them as a defensive resource mid chase.
I'll log on, play a few games out, have one really annoying game where a SWF sends me to DDS so they can abuse the locker/flashlight thing (that recent video opened Pandora's box, I swear) and I'll just log out.
Michael is fun just don't have perks to worl with him other than base kit really
Bait.
The sad reality is that Killers with high MMR are playing less and less, which means all these high MMR survivors are being matched against lower MMR killers. I've lost count on how many matches I've played where I was lucky to get more than one hook. Everybody's feeling the pain, and unless BHVR does something about it, then this game truly will die without a steady player base of killers.
False.
Yeah and with VHS, evil dead and gun media's TCM that number might decrease faster once things are going in motion
DBD hasn't had proper competition in years. Now that we have a handful of asymmetrical games on the horizon, hopefully one, if not all will give BHVR the swift kick in the ass they sorely need and deserve.
yeah and I hope the others succeed both cause I want more options and it gives BHVR a reason to focus more on making the game fun for both and an imbalanced mess atm
I hope so both cause it gives people more options and it gives a reason for BHVR to focus on making the game fun for both and not an imbalanced mess
Yeah except what makes it "Fair" is it being able to counter it or making it to where even the worst survivors can win?
I swear the more this game does patches the closer we are to having it to where you might as well have the game be considered a daycare simulator rather than a pvp horror game.