Do you still see Pinhead in your games?

...or is he so rare like almost the Twins or Hillbilly :D

Comments

  • I have seen a singular pinhead this week.

    Wish i took a picture

  • Unfortunately, I still face him sometimes

  • All of them.

    I've got to play someone, right?

  • Unfortunately, I see him far more often than I do see actual fun Killers to go against, such as Oni, Nurse and Demogorgon.

  • I see him all the time as I play him quit often.

    Sadly I rarely see him as a Killer when I play survivor. Its always fun to face a Killer you play yourself because you just know his limits and counters and can test it. Maybe even learning something for your own gameplay.

  • Didn't face one in a while.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I have seen a singular pinhead this week.

    Wish i took a picture

    I saw a few on very low ranks players game.

  • Haven't seen him much since his release. A weak killer who unjustly got nerfed so that casuals couldn't get stomped as hard.

  • Not here. Mainly i see huntress or blight. sad to see license killers get nerfed. imo license killers should be stronger b/c we have to buy them.

  • I main him when I play Killer, however encountering one as survivor is pretty rare. I saw 1 in like 50 matches and it was a new player who had no idea how to play him.

  • 100games and only 1 time pinhead.

  • I dust him off occasionally when I want to torment some newbs. I see Legion and Pig far more often as survivor.

  • I encounter Hillbilly more often than Pinhead

  • I am glad I don't face him, he is annoying on console

  • Luckily less than before, but still some unfun dudes out there. But i guess thats the killer cycle. If a character gets their OP-######### nerfed, they just stop playing, cause they cant bully anymore.

  • On very rare occasion. I've probably seen only 1 Pinhead this whole month.

  • Yep. 3 yesterday. And I main him on killer side.

  • He’s actually not rare I see him a lot sometimes

  • I collect the data of my games and I haven't seen Pinhead for 47 consecutive games now. Why would anyone want to play Pinhead anyway? Super high skill ceiling for a pretty weak power. His addons used to make him strong, but that's history now.  

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    I collect the data of my games and I haven't seen Pinhead for 47 consecutive games now. Why would anyone want to play Pinhead anyway? Super high skill ceiling for a pretty weak power. His addons used to make him strong, but that's history now.  

    Because the chains are fun to aim, and his purple addons have nifty effects, even if they're not necessarily the strongest.

    Green and below are a total waste of time, though, being everything from irrelevant to harmful to you to basically impossible to use (extra casting distance means extra casting time means a harder shot means you don't catch up anyway; it's only vaguely useful for engineer's fang sniping and/or lucky box picks). Changing turnrate is just a great way to mess up muscle memory. Shorter CD is at least harmless.

  • Within the last few weeks I think I've seen literally two pinhead's. Not that I'm complaining, he's not my favourite to face tbh