It's time to stop
NO MORE!
NO MORE!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A very verbose and well thought out point. I appreciate you taking all this time to share with us.
Agreed
NEVER!
No more what?
Lies!
fair enough
Yes
Cease and desist, foul plebeians.
Thou dysfunctional processes in relation to the sensitive nature of thy teetering scale prove insensitive to the appeals of the unfaltering masses.
Ok?
Mushroom Pizza
Finally, it ends.
Whatever bro, you're wrong.
The time has come.
No
where the ######### are your parent!?
Ding ding ding....response of the day. Nice
Just 1 parent?
Yes, with feta and spinach and Pink Lemonade to drink.
If something needs to stop, it's hawaiian pizza
Lol. I meant no as in don't stop the mushroom pizza.
RIGHT
DEM'S FIGHTIN" WORDZ!!!
My comment was intended to be more like - Stop, heres some mushroom pizza to enjoy.
Yeah just stop doing
I agree. Me when I don't get a 4k as killer
/s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em328ua_Lo8end...less! 🤔
Periodt
The ride never ends.
i agree, we should really nerf the twins. cant even set up boon totems when the twins can be in two places at once