You should really get rid of the DC penalty.
There is too much nonsense going on right now to have a penalty in place. Being force dcd is the only reason I dc and I am penalized for it? Makes zero sense. Cheaters still run rampant and nothing is done about it. Please atlease alleviate this dc bullshit.
Comments
Honestly I am for that. Cheaters are a big issue and hold games hostage so the devs should really do something about it.
No one stops you from just going afk.
No. Hell no. I can't even play this game normally when the penalty is off.
Killer someone doesn't like? Dc.
A survivor gets caught in a trap? Dc.
Map someone doesn't like? Dc.
This game is dreadful with no penalty because people do it at the slightest incovenience.
No matter what. No.
terrible idea
I agree there are problems with the disconnection penalty. I believe there should be one, but a less harsh one in place. 3 minutes is nothing. But that accumulates rather quickly, and some issues like you stated can not be helped.
No. Survivors DC over the most minor inconveniences even when it's on. Why make it easier for them to be petty. Take your licks.
I understand, but remove the DC penalty won t help either... There will be more people DC for stupid reasons not just because the cheaters.
Definitely not. The disconnects become even more ridiculous when the penalty is off.
No because you are not held hostage by cheaters so often.
If you are not rage quitting you have nothing to worry about.
People who beg for the DC penalty to go away just want to DC on their first down or when they see a killer they don't like.
I personally do not like the DC penalty because I'm of the opinion if you don't want to play a game you shouldn't be punished for it but at the very least the DC penalty should only be 5 minutes and never go above that. A lot of survivors d/c because the killer is playing like an absolute toxic jerk and I don't blame survivors for leaving for that. I've seen killers tunnel down survivors to their death hook before they even had the chance to touch a generator. That is completely unfun and honestly why should anyone be penalized for leaving a match like that? I'm telling you if more killers played in less toxic ways less survivors would D/C. Everyone needs points to buy new perks and items. Everyone wants those shards for new cosmetics. Survivors will need to complete matches to earn those points but when the game is so frustrating for you that not even that is reason enough for you to stay then something needs to change.
People already DC and they would do it way more without any penalty.
They would have to implement something to help survivors that keep playing. Well, they should do it anyway and keep penalty... Maybe extra BP? Enough BP can fix anything.
I am of the opinion that if you don't want to play the game, you shouldn't play the game and ruin it for everyone else when you decide to leave mid-game.
hackers do
i think they should just rework the dc penalty. have it reset daily. First 2 dcs are free, the rest give penalties that stack up to a max of an hour and resets the next day. That way you can dc against hackers and not be punished, and people cant just dc when they see something they dont like
Cause everytime the DC penalty is disabled the game is so much more fun to play, right? Hopefully they never even consider this at all.
Ah but you see you missed the point. What if I want to play the game but don't want to play the game when the killer is being a total jerk to me? This not the survivors fault. This is entirely the killer's fault for making the game so unfun to play that survivors d/c just to get away from them.
Simple: You don't play the game instead of ruining the game for everyone else.
I wonder if people will lean the side to disable when they start to encounter more cheaters.